Biden is a racist....as is the entire leadership of the democrat party....

then next time ask about that
If a handful of KKK remnants is your evidence of widespread white racism then you have failed the test
Now you're asking about "widespread white racism" funny how you think changing the question makes a strong point for you. It doesn't. That's weak, you can do better than that Mac

Democrats believe things like blacks are group thinkers, not very diverse, while Hispanics are much more diverse and harder to racebait then simple minded blacks.

It never ceases to amaze me exactly how fucking stupid Trumpettes really are.

Now you're asking about "widespread white racism" funny how you think changing the question makes a strong point for you.
Widespread racism is what liberals imply everytime the subject comes up

And often you dont even bother to hide it as in the 1619 project for claims of white privilege and so-called systemic racism

A few oddballs abusing a proud rebel flag dont do it for me

Charlottesville Would be an easy obvious and in your face example of it. Are you really doubting that it exists?
Its amusing that libs use a handful of pathetic KKK members as an example of the white racism menace in America

They are a tiny group who are more than offset by the New Black Panthers and Black Lies Matter
Why is that amusing? Because it’s irrefutable? You asked for an example and I provided one. What more do you want?
it’s not assuming to me...Klan, BLM, Panthers etc exist and will always be racist people in the world. There are a minority though. The best way to end racism or silence this minority of idiots is not give them voice.

they aren’t a major issue facing the country. Stop making them an issue.

aren’t a major issue facing the country. Stop making them an issue.
Libs will never give them up because their excuse for failure among blacks is alleged widespread white racism

And they cant face the truth

The democrats would cringe everytime biden opens his pie hole if they actually needed to care what people think....but with the democrat party press, hollywood, all of the late night comedy hosts, covering for them and him....they don't care....

The latest racist comment by biden...

President Biden faced criticism Tuesday over comments he made about black entrepreneurs during a speech commemorating the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa race massacre.

“The data shows young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as white entrepreneurs are,” Biden said. “But they don’t have lawyers. They don’t have, they don’t have accountants, but they have great ideas.

You think that quote is racist?! Really???
If trump said it you would be saying raaacccciiiisssstttt. But Biden can say anything.

Now you're asking about "widespread white racism" funny how you think changing the question makes a strong point for you.

And often you dont even bother to hide it as in the 1619 project for claims of white privilege and so-called systemic racism

Again, you are moving the goalposts of this discussion. You asked a simple question and I gave you a direct answer and now you are rephrasing the question.

The democrats would cringe everytime biden opens his pie hole if they actually needed to care what people think....but with the democrat party press, hollywood, all of the late night comedy hosts, covering for them and him....they don't care....

President Biden faced criticism Tuesday over comments he made about black entrepreneurs during a speech commemorating the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa race massacre.

“The data shows young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as white entrepreneurs are,” Biden said. “But they don’t have lawyers. They don’t have, they don’t have accountants, but they have great ideas.

If trump said it you would be saying raaacccciiiisssstttt. But Biden can say anything.
Most likely true in some cases, its more than just words. context and intent are factors as well.

He is intent on pitting races against each other.
The question is "Why".
The blacks are beginning to wake up to the fact that they are being used by the Democratic Party. Therefore the dems will do their best to convince the blacks that every white person in this nation is a racist (Except of course for those who are democrats).

If they fail and a significant percentage of the blacks stop voting for democrats their party will go extinct.

Unfortunately we are on the verge of a race war and the dems are busy throwing gasoline on the early flames.

Most likely true in some cases, its more than just words. context and intent are factors as well.
Yes biden was a racist voted against segregation, helped right a crime bill the kept thousands of blacks in jail. Was good friends with a cyclop in the KKK. Trump worked with blacks his entire life. Let blacks in his clubs when they couldn't go in any others. Was loved by all the black leaders and got rewards for it. Yes context and actions speak words and volumes.
142025403_4342197192462117_7021047434779548557_n.jpg

Charlottesville Would be an easy obvious and in your face example of it. Are you really doubting that it exists?
Its amusing that libs use a handful of pathetic KKK members as an example of the white racism menace in America

They are a tiny group who are more than offset by the New Black Panthers and Black Lies Matter
Why is that amusing? Because it’s irrefutable? You asked for an example and I provided one. What more do you want?
it’s not assuming to me...Klan, BLM, Panthers etc exist and will always be racist people in the world. There are a minority though. The best way to end racism or silence this minority of idiots is not give them voice.

When did I make them a major issue?

So the country wasn't founded on the institution of slavery -- and racism wasn't embedded in much of the institutions and remained that way for the majority of this country's history ??

And you also think the whole entire country is controlled by BLM/Marxists/Communists/Muslims and folks like you are oppressed?

Explain that delusion

When did I make them a major issue?
I was speaking in general....don't follow each of your post, nor do I know what sort of "New" networks you follow.

So the country wasn't founded on the institution of slavery -- and racism wasn't embedded in much of the institutions ??

But you think the whole entire country is controlled by BLM/Marxists/Communists/Muslims and folks like you are oppressed?

Explain that delusion
The US wasn't founded on slavery....slavery existed at it's founding. Slavery still exist in the world today. In fact, thanks to the great foreign policy of Xiden/Obama and Clinton the African slave trade is booming in Libya

With that said, racism existed 200 plus years ago, and exist still today...thankfully it's not widespread like it was then...and thankfully, our Govt has drastically changed due to the principals in our Founding, and those Conservatives that believe in those principals.

Democrats believe things like blacks are group thinkers, not very diverse, while Hispanics are much more diverse and harder to racebait then simple minded blacks.

It never ceases to amaze me exactly how fucking stupid Trumpettes really are.
Am I wrong? Tell me why.
“By the way, what you all know but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things,” Biden said to a Latina reporter from National Public Radio in an interview released Thursday.

“You go to Florida,” Biden continued, “you find a very different attitude about immigration in certain places than you do when you’re in Arizona. So it’s a very different, very diverse community.”

Xiden seems to think you are right.....you know the head of the DNC cult

Forum List

Back