Biden is coming for trump

The end of trump is near.

Super Tuesday tally: Biden wins 4 states, Sanders takes 2

When you are so scared of an opponent that you have to break the law and get impeached, it's time to think about what you are going to do when your presidency is over. Biden is coming and he is going to whip trumps ass. Along with Biden will come two hydrogen bombs named Obama and they are going to be fired up to blast trump into oblivion. The time is coming to an end for trump. Live it up while you can trump lovers...

Wait until Biden scares Blacks into voting for him by threatening that Blacks will be put in chains.
Trump will tell them they live in rat infested shitholes

Because it’s true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloomberg is not dropping out. He knows that in a brokered convention, he is the only sane choice. Biden has dementia, Sanders is a commie pinko. Mini Mike looks good by comparison.....

[emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't personally think Trump is afraid of Joe Biden but I do think that if Biden ends up being the nominee he will be able to appeal to moderates a lot better than Sanders would be able to do in the general election.
He doesn't appeal to the people who don't want a president suffering from brain damage.
Right. It's plain that both Trump's and Biden's brains weren't built to talk intelligibly on a daily basis this long. Neither remains fit to serve, never mind being deserving of the honor. Feeling sorry for Reagan was bad enough.
Bernie is the same thing.
Yeah, funny how Bernie always just gets waved off because no one can actually think up a cogent objection. Sorry, wrong. No signs of dementia with Bernie.
Billionaires and corporations aren't the only problem we face here.
Gee, thanks. No kidding.
Here's a cogent objection: he's a fucking commie.

the toughest job in the world is POTUS. you need strength, you need stamina, you need focus, you need to be smart, you need to be NOT senile. Biden isn't any of those! Trump is!
Yep a guy that can't tell his sister apart from his wife is not senile.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Biden is an old fool who can't even finish a sentence without stumbling all over himself. The guy is an embarrassment every time he opens his mouth.

If they debate, Trump won't have to say a word. Just let Mr Super Thursday talk, and stumble all over himself. :rolleyes:

When you are so scared of an opponent that you have to break the law and get impeached, it's time to think about what you are going to do when your presidency is over. Biden is coming and he is going to whip trumps ass. Along with Biden will come two hydrogen bombs named Obama and they are going to be fired up to blast trump into oblivion. The time is coming to an end for trump. Live it up while you can trump lovers...
Maybe Dr. Jill will beat him up for Quid-pro-joe

the toughest job in the world is POTUS. you need strength, you need stamina, you need focus, you need to be smart, you need to be NOT senile. Biden isn't any of those! Trump is!
Yep a guy that can't tell his sister apart from his wife is not senile.
And a guy who gave condolences to a prime minister for the death of his wife (when she was still alive at the time) :rolleyes:

But you won't wager your participation on the board on it.

Not very confident.

I'm confident. I just refuse to take your wager.

So watch what happens to trump when the big guns start aiming at him. He should have kept his mouth shut about ex presidents and did his job. But no, he didn't. He knew he could race pimp people like you by making false claims about Obama every time his ass was put in a lurch. He will probably end up facing the Obama vice president, with an Obama endorsement, a pissed off Barack and Mrs. Obama on the stump, Bloomberg/Steyer, Republicans for the rule of law and the Lincoln project putting up killer anti trump ads all over the place. Not to mention the DNC and the campaign itself.

trumps time is short.

Agreed.

1700 days just isn't that much.

Not very confident.

So watch what happens to trump when the big guns start aiming at him. He should have kept his mouth shut about ex presidents and did his job. But no, he didn't. He knew he could race pimp people like you by making false claims about Obama every time his ass was put in a lurch. He will probably end up facing the Obama vice president, with an Obama endorsement, a pissed off Barack and Mrs. Obama on the stump, Bloomberg/Steyer, Republicans for the rule of law and the Lincoln project putting up killer anti trump ads all over the place. Not to mention the DNC and the campaign itself.

trumps time is short.

They were all there in 2016.

And you lost then.

He's stronger now than he was then. Has more support and you jackasses don't have a candidate that is worth shit.

Not very confident.

Because, unlike you,nothing in this election is a sure thing. The Republicans have already been caught trying to rig the Dem Polls for primaries. It all depends on just how bad Rump will try and win with 36% of the national vote for him. It's like betting a magician on what the next card he turns over will be.

Please don't smoke crack and post.

Democrats have crossed over in primaries for ever....

Wanna guess what party I am currently affiliated with ?

Until 2014 you were affiliated with the United Russian Party. But since Putin ran as an Independent, now you are going to tell me you are an Indie, Comrade.

No, you moron.

I am currently registered as a democrat so I can fuck with the primary where I live.

I'll vote for Bernie.

When he gets Trump will it be catch and release?

Have you taken a good look at Rump? With all that crap, you really want to clean him? There isn't enough sanitation wipes made for that job. Just throw him back. NY and 2 other states will catch and keep him.

Please pull you head out of your ass.

The best the house could do was.....next to nothing for impeachment....and they lost.

That was all they could come up with after looking for three years ?

Trump isn't dirty.

TRUMP easily won the republican nomination in 2016 without having to force anyone out of the race. Had Buttigieg, Amy and Styer not dropped out before ST Biden would have lost big to Bernie. Democrats knew the only way to force Biden through is to give people no other choice as an alternative to Sanders.
Trump did not win anything easily and for most of the primary trump had a plurality of 30 percent. There were at least 15 republican candidates in that primary and 14 dropped out with Kasich being the last one and Cruz talked shit on trump at the convention. So let's stop pretending trump is the greatest president of all time and can't be beaten because he's running from a primary challenger right now as an incumbent.

History will tell us who the great ones were.

Trump is in.

He's going to get a second term.

And all your posts to the contrary are not going to change that.

You don't have a candidate that could beat Bozo the Clown if they had to.

Blacks will turn out and vote for Trump and that will be the end of the Dem party. :eusa_boohoo:
That's not going to happen.

They have nothing to lose, many are tired of living on Dem party plantations with no hope.
I'm black and we have everything to lose by going republican. There is no democratic plantation and every time one of you white racist republicans make such a comment, you insure that blacks don't pay attention to anything a republican says. You are white. stop the paternalism.

I'll speak for black people because you suck at it.

Not very confident.

trumps time is short.
actually i hope the left does go after Trump hard ! that just galvanizes conservatives ! we are coming out to vote in record numbers ! we take nothing for granted ! we know the left will cheat and stoop to any illegal tactic[voter fraud] to win ! heck dems are already rigging the primary against Sanders ! so we know that yall lie cheat and steal in the nov ! we are going to show up in the biggest republican turnout in history ! remember millions of conservatives didnt vote in 2016 because they weren't sure Trump was a true conservative ! now he has a record number of support from the right ! the never Trumpers are now on his side ! get ready for an ass kicking pal ! and you know its possible or else you would accept the challenge of leaving USMB !:5_1_12024:

1. Rump is NOT a conservative
2. YOU are not a conservative
3. You are a Party of the Rumpster
4. I voted for Biden as an Indie because Rump is insane
5. I am an old style Republican
6. I never make bets with someone of more than questionable character.
there is no way you were ever a republican ! you complain about how unfair life is to much to be a pull yourself up by the bootstraps like a real man like a conservative !

Daryl Hunt wants to blame President, Trump, because Daryl Hunt pissed away his own White Privilege in life.

Blacks will turn out and vote for Trump and that will be the end of the Dem party. :eusa_boohoo:
That's not going to happen.

They have nothing to lose, many are tired of living on Dem party plantations with no hope.
I'm black and we have everything to lose by going republican. There is no democratic plantation and every time one of you white racist republicans make such a comment, you insure that blacks don't pay attention to anything a republican says. You are white. stop the paternalism.

I'll speak for black people because you suck at it.

Pretty much.

Even if he came for him, he probably wouldn't recognize him when he got there.

Is that all you got? Comon, your GRU Handler has better crap than that, comrade.

uhhhh, no pal, I think you meant to ask yourself that question.

I got Trump.

:)

You see the economy since 2017, you see the jobs since 2018, you see China getting put in check for the 1st time since early 70s, you see how the private sector invested in America in ways they refused to do under Obama. I got Trump.

lol.

Because "all you got" is dude who recently stepped up to a podium, then proclaimed, 'Hello. I'm Joe Biden, and I'm running for the U.S. Senate!'

I bet that was the deal-breaker for "all you got" in Biden, eh? Or was it, how cool he looked when mistaking his sister for his wife?

He will recognize trump just fine. Maybe by then we find out the oranges of the investigation.

He will recognize trump just fine. Maybe by then we find out the oranges of the investigation.

You seem to think you know the future.

You really are not that clever.

A REAL winner learns to be a gracious loser first and is a gracious winner. Rump is not gracious about anything and neither are you. But it's time to teach you and rump what losing is all about and I suspect that you are going to be anything BUT gracious. About a gracious of a loser as you are a gracious winner. It's going to be an entertaining time ahead.
Your assessment of Trumps lack of graciousness is spot on. Trump is a very good POTUS, but also an obnoxious asshole.

Now tell me about the Democrats graciousness. Do you hear the shit coming out of their pie holes?

At least Trump isn't so bad he tries to undo elections.

He doesn't threaten SCOTUS members.

He doesn't cheer for Americas enemies.

He DC doesn't rip up SOTU speeches on live tv in a petulant tantrum.

Is that all you got? Comon, your GRU Handler has better crap than that, comrade.

uhhhh, no pal, I think you meant to ask yourself that question. I got Trump.

You see the economy since 2017, you see the jobs since 2018, you see China getting put in check for the 1st time since early 70s, you see how the private sector invested in America in ways they refused to do under Obama. I got Trump.

lol.

Because "all you got" is dude who recently stepped up to a podium, then proclaimed, 'Hello. I'm Joe Biden, and I'm running for the U.S. Senate!'

I bet that was the deal-breaker for "all you got" in Biden, eh? Or was it, how cool he looked when mistaking his sister for his wife?

The economy had been growing from 2009 on. trump had nothing to do with it. trump has created fewer jobs than Obama and we really don't have china in check. Our allies in the G7 are hoping we don't re elect trump. trump has been a failed president, you would be unwise to give him 4 more years. I think I'd rather have the guy who wasn't looking when he pointed to where he thought his wife and sister were than the idiot who thinks Putin and Kim Jung Un are his friends.

Forum List

Back