Biden is coming for trump

If Trump doesn't die or decide to quit, he will win in 2020. The only issue is can he bring along a few Senate and House seats with him when he does, and that doesn't look like it's going to be a lot. The GOP doesn't have anything long term that appeals to the majority of Trump voters, which should be the concern for many, especially moderates and real patriots; the lunatic Right is no more appealing than the Lunatic Left is, so unless one wants a repeat of the 1920's Wiemar Republic moderates and conservatives need to get busy while Trump is still in office forming a genuine American party to oppose the violent racist Democrats' coalition of traitors and scum and deviants.
Economy is strong which should make re-election a certainty.

But he is Trump running as an Impeached President

This is the idiot that is going to debate Trump:

3rghm0.jpg

Looking forward to Biden attacking Trump

Pink Participation trophies and avoidance of score keeping (least you melt) gets you Nowhere in life. You are not motivated to win and don’t know how to lose andd this is shown by the liberal insanity which followed the Trump victory

You call that a victory? Beating Hillary barely? Just about any of the Reps running orginaly could have mopped the floor with her without resorting to the dirt. Sorry, won't work twice.
/——/ Barely??? It was a wipeout.
Donald J. Trump won the Electoral College with 304 votes compared to 227 votes for Hillary Clinton.

Hardly a wipeout as he barely won Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin and lost the popular vote

If Trump doesn't die or decide to quit, he will win in 2020. The only issue is can he bring along a few Senate and House seats with him when he does, and that doesn't look like it's going to be a lot. The GOP doesn't have anything long term that appeals to the majority of Trump voters, which should be the concern for many, especially moderates and real patriots; the lunatic Right is no more appealing than the Lunatic Left is, so unless one wants a repeat of the 1920's Wiemar Republic moderates and conservatives need to get busy while Trump is still in office forming a genuine American party to oppose the violent racist Democrats' coalition of traitors and scum and deviants.

That`s true but not all of his friends are in jail. Let`s be open minded here :)
RW, do you live in Butler county? My wife grew up on a farm there but escaped the land of Daryl Metcalfe, Pa.`s craziest legislator.

That`s true but not all of his friends are in jail. Let`s be open minded here :)
RW, do you live in Butler county? My wife grew up on a farm there but escaped the land of Daryl Metcalfe, Pa.`s craziest legislator.
I live on the Jersey Shore and have a second home in MD

Pink Participation trophies and avoidance of score keeping (least you melt) gets you Nowhere in life. You are not motivated to win and don’t know how to lose andd this is shown by the liberal insanity which followed the Trump victory

You call that a victory? Beating Hillary barely? Just about any of the Reps running orginaly could have mopped the floor with her without resorting to the dirt. Sorry, won't work twice.
Donald J. Trump won the Electoral College with 304 votes compared to 227 votes for Hillary Clinton.

Hardly a wipeout as he barely won Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin and lost the popular vote
/—-/ Math challenged?? 304 to 227 and the popular vote doesn’t count. Now wipe your tears.

He was never impeached; that was fake news. They had nothing to impeach him on. All they wanted was free TV time.

/—-/ Math challenged?? 304 to 227 and the popular vote doesn’t count. Now wipe your tears.

Razor thin margin in some key states
Trump will not be so lucky next time

The end of trump is near.

Super Tuesday tally: Biden wins 4 states, Sanders takes 2

When you are so scared of an opponent that you have to break the law and get impeached, it's time to think about what you are going to do when your presidency is over. Biden is coming and he is going to whip trumps ass. Along with Biden will come two hydrogen bombs named Obama and they are going to be fired up to blast trump into oblivion. The time is coming to an end for trump. Live it up while you can trump lovers...

Even if he came for him, he probably wouldn't recognize him when he got there.
He will recognize trump just fine. Maybe by then we find out the oranges of the investigation.
Two Dems walk into a bar.......

"God that was so awful."
"I know! I never want to think about 2016 again!"
"Well the good news is the 2020 election can't possibly go any worse."
"True."
"I mean, the Democrats would have to literally run an actual, clinically diagnosable dementia victim to do any worse in 2020."

He was never impeached; that was fake news. They had nothing to impeach him on. All they wanted was free TV time.

Trump will go down in history as an Impeached President along with Andrew Johnson and Clinton

When you are so scared of an opponent that you have to break the law and get impeached, it's time to think about what you are going to do when your presidency is over. Biden is coming and he is going to whip trumps ass. Along with Biden will come two hydrogen bombs named Obama and they are going to be fired up to blast trump into oblivion. The time is coming to an end for trump. Live it up while you can trump lovers...

He will recognize trump just fine. Maybe by then we find out the oranges of the investigation.

"God that was so awful."
"True."
"I mean, the Democrats would have to literally run an actual, clinically diagnosable dementia victim to do any worse in 2020."

That wasn’t actually funny, you should try again

Trump walks into a bar and orders a beer
He tells the bartender he is celebrating his first blowjob.

The bartender says.......Congratulations, have a second one on the house.

Trump says......No thanks, if the first one doesn’t get the taste out of my mouth, I don’t think a second one will help

Last edited:

"God that was so awful."
"True."

Trump says......No thanks, if the first one doesn’t get the taste out of my mouth, I don’t think a second one will help
Not funny. Mine was. You don’t know humor EITHER.

TRUMP easily won the republican nomination in 2016 without having to force anyone out of the race. Had Buttigieg, Amy and Styer not dropped out before ST Biden would have lost big to Bernie. Democrats knew the only way to force Biden through is to give people no other choice as an alternative to Sanders.
Trump did not win anything easily and for most of the primary trump had a plurality of 30 percent. There were at least 15 republican candidates in that primary and 14 dropped out with Kasich being the last one and Cruz talked shit on trump at the convention. So let's stop pretending trump is the greatest president of all time and can't be beaten because he's running from a primary challenger right now as an incumbent.

You're correct TRUMP didn't win easily he won by working harder than any of the others running including Hillary. As for Kasich you're correct he was the last to drop out after having won only 1 state. Also good point on TRUMP winning the 2016 primary with only having a plurality of 30% which shows TRUMP's ability to once again work hard campaigning to win over enough people to become POTUS.

"God that was so awful."
"True."

what makes a joke funny is when you can't see it cumming from a mile away.

simple humor for simple people, i suppose.

Forum List

Back