Biden Is Destroying America In The Eyes Of The World

6 countries have had the good sense to ban him and his "foundations."

Including his home country.
That's one of the reasons countries are writing us off....because of the dumb-asses he's helped elect into office in Washington.

Fs3dgqLXsAAQAB6.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to the prosecution of a former president by the Biden Administration
HAHAHAHAHA. The Poor Neo-GOP. The State of New York and the State of Georgia are both looking at charging that corrupt piece of shit with crimes. In fact, Bringing Benedict Donald to justice will invigorate the Liberal Democracies of the world to turn away from the autocracies.

Thanks to the prosecution of a former president by the Biden Administration and everything else that has deteriorated since Joe Biden became president, more and more countries are just not listening to the United States anymore.

China, Russia, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, you name it.....nobody wants to do business with a country like the United States.

He's destroying America in the eyes of the world; his masters - the Globalist Marxists; and in the eyes of the average American citizen. A person would have to be completely blind or wholly stupid NOT to see it.

HAHAHAHAHA. The Poor Neo-GOP. The State of New York and the State of Georgia are both looking at charging that corrupt piece of shit with crimes. In fact, Bringing Benedict Donald to justice will invigorate the Liberal Democracies of the world to turn away from the autocracies.
Well….you were kind to that dog.

Other than that, I don’t have much to say to you.

Who am I apologizing for? Did you not follow his years in office and the reactions to his policies? He was elected on these policies and it upset those living in the bubble. He may have his personality flaws, but he had a competent team who were successful in getting his policies pushed forward. You have to remove the character from the resuts.
What a fascinating specimen you are. I mean your world view is ...that of a fabulist.

What a fascinating specimen you are. I mean your world view is ...that of a fabulist.
Compare his policies going back to Clinton while facing a tougher adversary in China. Tell me which administrations policies helped the U.S most. You can dislike him, I get it, but he was right about many issues that his predecessors were not or simply ignored.

Last edited:
Compare his policies going back to Clinton while facing a tougher adversary in China. Tell me which administrations policies helped the U.S most. You can dislike.him, I get it, but he was right about many issues that his predecessors were not or simply ignored.
China and Russia were scared of Hillary, because they knew her from Bill's time. They both prefered Trump in 2016 and in 2020. I'm sure they prefer Trump in 2024.

The only people it will invigorate is the leaders of China, North Korea and Cuba, because even they would never dream of pulling such a stupid stunt. We'll see who has the last laugh as we always do.

Thanks to the prosecution of a former president by the Biden Administration and everything else that has deteriorated since Joe Biden became president, more and more countries are just not listening to the United States anymore.

China, Russia, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, you name it.....nobody wants to do business with a country like the United States.

Clickbait crap.

Forum List

Back