Biden is guilty of treason

The issue isn't about guns.

It's about respect for the institution, it's about telling people "you just did this, it's okay, let's do it again".

People needed to be punished to stop an escalation happening again.

Look at school shootings, since Columbine it's become more normal, because people have been "inspired".
unfortunately, thats no the message being received. Instead the message being received is a 2 party system, both in politics and in the legal system. If your on the Left you have elevated privileges, if your on the right, tread carefully.

Whats actually happening is the demonization of one political party on anything they can possibly cling too. Its scary. I never thought I would see such behavior in America.

unfortunately, thats no the message being received. Instead the message being received is a 2 party system, both in politics and in the legal system. If your on the Left you have elevated privileges, if your on the right, tread carefully.

Whats actually happening is the demonization of one political party on anything they can possibly cling too. Its scary. I never thought I would see such behavior in America.

Well, that's the message of people who want to play the victim.

There's a power struggle on both sides, each side is trying to claim the higher political ground.

With PR people would not longer need to be a "Rep or Dem", they could actually have PROPER VIEWS and be represented by people with those same views.

You’re flatly wrong. But that is redundant when we address your silly claims.
Hardly. We could go through a laundry list of unprecedented acts.

The capitol riot was merely one of those. Never needed the national guard to protect the capitol from an assault by the losing party before.

Hardly. We could go through a laundry list of unprecedented acts.m
Zzz. Which has nothing to do with anything.
The capitol riot was merely one of those.
He didn’t have fuck all to do with that.
Never needed the national guard to protect the capitol from an assault by the losing party before.
Could have used it on 1/6. Too bad Nancy Pelousy screwed the pooch.

So burning down buildings, looting small businesses, burning police cars, laying siege to police departments, remember CHAZ?
thats all fine and dandy.
CHAZ was also an insurrection. Why do you all always deny Jan 6 and then divert?

MSN

Subversives ,Traitors looking to get rich selling us out to our enemies no telling how many in government and media are conniving with our adversaries. Which is what all of what is happening in our country is really about if truth be known.

More Republicans in DC need to get behind MTG on this. Americans should not tolerate treasonous behavior. Traitors to America should face the justice system.

---"Joe Biden is guilty of treason and the Democrat Party has opened a door they should have NEVER opened," she said. "They should be forced to live by their own rules."---

No, only the "little people" in the US

should face the "justice system"

The Kool Aid makers told us so

:rolleyes:

It really wasn’t needed. But to whatever limited extent it was “needed,” your dopey hag fucked it up.
She fucked up by not demanding the national guard defend the capitol, which has never been done before, but they weren’t really needed, which means she didn’t fuck up and no one needed to defend the capitol because nothing happened on January 6th.

Fucking gaslighters.

She fucked up by not demanding the national guard defend the capitol, which has never been done before, but they weren’t really needed, which means she didn’t fuck up and no one needed to defend the capitol because nothing happened on January 6th.

Fucking gaslighters.
They weren’t needed. As I said, “but” to the “extent” they were allegedly “needed,” she is the one who fucked up.

Youre an asshole, but that’s already established.

They weren’t needed. As I said, “but” to the “extent” they were allegedly “needed,” she is the one who fucked up.

Youre an asshole, but that’s already established.
You’re trying to have it both ways, asshole.

Either they weren’t needed or she fucked up. Not both.

Never needed to defend the capitol from a riot from the losing party before.

That’s new.

Forum List

Back