🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Lying about COVID and mask wearing..

For the uninformed:
A moron who doesnt know the first thing about a mask or how effective it is....
I mean, that article is infectious disease MD and a PhD epidemiologist from one of the best medical institutions in the country.

But you took a weekend course in donning and doffing military equipment so I guess that is superior?
NO.. I originally took a 4 year course in physics and biological warfare. I hold a Masters in Atmospheric Physics. SO not only do i have biology but applied physics credentials.
What is your undergrad degree in?
Pre-Medicine

Biden is not informed about anything to do with COVID-19.

Masks and face coverings are INEFFECTIVE and useless.... (Less than 30%) Now Cameltoe Harris is lying her ass off as well...

It's the CHINESE VIRUS not a Trump virus....

These people are despicable liars.

Fear merchants..... We knew that this card was comming... they are bald face liars..
Biden wants to keep America shut down until after the election.

For the uninformed:
I can Find articles saying otherwise. But we should wear masks. Optics matter.
Go ahead. Then we can actually debate the strengths of the cases being made. It would be a very interesting conversation.
For whom?

The second article was published in April and specifically cites the lack of data about what efficacy of masks. Four months of work on the issue have provided such data.
What data? Don’t be fat and you don’t have to worry about COVID if you’re under 70.
Please don’t derail this.

The data was presented in my first link.

Epidemiology: transmission rates drop after mask mandates.

Cohort study: masks prevent spread from symptomatic patients

For the uninformed:
I mean, that article is infectious disease MD and a PhD epidemiologist from one of the best medical institutions in the country.

But you took a weekend course in donning and doffing military equipment so I guess that is superior?
NO.. I originally took a 4 year course in physics and biological warfare. I hold a Masters in Atmospheric Physics. SO not only do i have biology but applied physics credentials.
Pre-Medicine
That’s a degree?

Huh, wasn’t when I went to college.

I guess med school didn’t work out?

Masks and face coverings are INEFFECTIVE and useless.... (Less than 30%) Now Cameltoe Harris is lying her ass off as well...

Fear merchants..... We knew that this card was coming... they are bald face liars..
Biden wants to keep America shut down until after the election.
That appears to be his goal. The whole point was to fearmonger and do a drive by hit on Trump. They made demands and then ran from the microphone.... Just like the good communists they are..

For the uninformed:

Pre-Medicine
That’s a degree?

I was studying to become a doctor. And Pre Medicine (with emphasis on Human physiology-biology) has been around for at least 50 years.. Decided to go the military route and uncle Sam had other plans.. I also hold degrees in police science and Emergency Medicine (paramedic) after being a LEO for 26 years.

WHen it comes to cause and effect I have the best of both worlds as a physicist.

Fear merchants..... We knew that this card was comming... they are bald face liars..
Try some real news, Trump has totally Mis played reaction to this. The GOP has been incompetent for some time. Only propaganda and their imaginary planet makes this possible change the channel.

For the uninformed:

Pre-Medicine
That’s a degree?

I was studying to become a doctor. And Pre Medicine (with emphasis on Human physiology-biology) has been around for at least 50 years.. Decided to go the military route and uncle Sam had other plans.. I also hold degrees in police science and Emergency Medicine (paramedic) after being a LEO for 26 years.

WHen it comes to cause and effect I have the best of both worlds as a physicist.
Hey, everyone has a different path. Good for you.

Anyway, your knowledge is a bit dated and probably pretty rusty. Virions don’t really float in the air so comparing the size of the capsule to the gaps in a cloth mask isn’t relevant. The guys who did make it through premed and med school have a good case for why they work.

Seems like you’re the one who is ignorant .i Doubt you’re a doctor. His entire CDC staff recommends masks. There is no medical pandemic research facility In the world that agrees with you. Just find one .

For the uninformed:

Pre-Medicine
That’s a degree?

Hey, everyone has a different path. Good for you.

Anyway, your knowledge is a bit dated and probably pretty rusty. Virions don’t really float in the air so comparing the size of the capsule to the gaps in a cloth mask isn’t relevant. The guys who did make it through premed and med school have a good case for why they work.
I suggest you read the epidemiology report. This virus can live without water for 8-12 hours and float in the dry air for long periods of time. Masks only stop particles smaller than the mask mesh and this is a kin to stopping a basket ball in 2' square mesh. you wont stop squat. Even with minimal water your still below 1.0 microns and the N-95 mask is 0.5-1.5 microns in mesh size. Even the N-95 mask borders the size of the virus with water. Cloth mask are useless. They are not sealed and they are so large a mesh the only thing you get is wet bacterial items growing on your mask. The longer you wear it the more bacterial infections in the upper respiratory tract will occur. The efficiency of cloth is slim and none. the only thing it might do is keep large molecules from going long distance. It does very little in giving protection from this virus..

FB_IMG_1596484523095.jpg

Seems like you’re the one who is ignorant .i Doubt you’re a doctor. His entire CDC staff recommends masks. There is no medical pandemic research facility In the world that agrees with you. Just find one .
LOL...

I didn't say I was doctor moron.. The mask recommendations are vague. I am looking at this from a physics point of view. Cause/Effect.... Hows that screen door on your submarine working out?

Last edited:

FB_IMG_1594521396994.jpg

The mask mandate is pretty much a bull shit thing... What they need to address is Viral shedding which is done also from your pours and sweat.

People in their homes get things from outside every day. They handle these items and then touch their mucosal membranes with their hand or rub their eyes. This is the primary route of infection. Physical touch!

IF we are trying to slow the spread we need to be teaching people about methods of killing this virus on items that come into our homes. Proper hand washing, killing of the virus on surfaces and foods. Its interesting how they are omitting the bigger infection route for a mask that has little affect.

Worse still is it looked like the King and Queen have spoken... You will wear a mask OR ELSE!

I wonder if it means BLM and ANTIFA to?
If the government can force you to wear a mask when the science is not settled on the matter what else can they do? Biden and Harris come straight out of the gate as authoritarian fascists.

For the uninformed:
Go ahead. Then we can actually debate the strengths of the cases being made. It would be a very interesting conversation.
For whom?

The second article was published in April and specifically cites the lack of data about what efficacy of masks. Four months of work on the issue have provided such data.
What data? Don’t be fat and you don’t have to worry about COVID if you’re under 70.

And I provided other links. My point is no one knows and if they do we will never know the truth due to the political environment we are in. I do not trust the media. Funny that you do.

For the uninformed:
For whom?

And I provided other links. My point is no one knows and if they do we will never know the truth due to the political environment we are in. I do not trust the media. Funny that you do.
Ah, you’re not making a case then, just playing skeptic. Not everyone has the luxury of not having to make decisions.

I didn’t quote the media, I quoted epidemiologists, physicians and and PhDs.

For the uninformed:
For whom?

Ah, you’re not making a case then, just playing skeptic. Not everyone has the luxury of not having to make decisions.

I didn’t quote the media, I quoted epidemiologists, physicians and and PhDs.
And I quote those who disagree. Sweden doesn't wear masks, didn't lock down. Doing pretty well now and their economy didn't crater.

Forum List

Back