🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Mocks Americans’ Intellect: ‘You Think They’d Understand What We’re Talking About?’

How about Joe ‘the Uniter’ Biden give us a 5 minute lesson on supply chain without his teleprompter?

Can't blame Joe. Look at the average trumptard. They still think Rump is going to ascend to the WH throne in August December. LOL

Who understands the intricacies and interrelations of the supply chain?

Our President is right

Biden is one of those politicians who has been helping to set policy for the last 40 years. Hes part of the reason why we are more dependent on China and others to supply us with basic things we need.
Yeah I put the blame at his feet and others for that.

What we have now is what happens when we are called out on that dependency. The root problem needs to be fixed... do you even think Biden has a clue about that? I sure dont.

Biden is one of those politicians who has been helping to set policy for the last 40 years. Hes part of the reason why we are more dependent on China and others to supply us with basic things we need.
Yeah I put the blame at his feet and others for that.

What we have now is what happens when we are called out on that dependency. The root problem needs to be fixed... do you even think Biden has a clue about that? I sure dont.
Biden held a gun to the capitalist heads and said, "you will change your manufacturing sources to China"? I doubt that very highly, it was more of a case of capitalist throwing lots of money at the leaders to allow them to offshore our jobs for more profit and open markets.

Biden held a gun to the capitalist heads and said, "you will change your manufacturing sources to China"? I doubt that very highly, it was more of a case of capitalist throwing lots of money at the leaders to allow them to offshore our jobs for more profit and open markets.

Thats only a part of the story. There are reasons for that too, like Tax policy, our health care system, government regulations, the legal system, and labor policies all of which have been run in a way that make doing business in the US unfriendly for manufacturers. Over time it has become a strategic issue... one would think people like Biden would have done much much more to attract and keep companies here in the US.

Thats one of the things that got Trump elected. People who understand this, and understand how disingenuous our political class is wanted a change.

Forum List

Back