Biden must be impeached for blowing up the Nordstream pipeline (Or Nordstrom as KJP called it)

Both pipe lines were damaged. It's funny how TRUMP makes a joke about Hillary's email's "Russia are you listening" and liberals site that a justification for the FBI spying operation, but when Biden not joking talks about destroying pipelines and firing people and those things happen you all try and play stupid.
Since Europe wont be using any more Russian gas, there is no need for the pipelines anyways. It shouldnt make any difference if the pipelines are usable, since they wont be used at all.

As far as justification for FBI spying, you could in general blame the patriot act. But specifically for the russia thing, it was because George Papadopoulos was bragging about it.

My point is that the US destroyed the N2, and that is an act of war. Sooner or later Russia will have its revenge IMO. The Deep State that Biden is a puppet for has committed an act of war in international waters. The Germans are just now realizing they too have been harmed by US actions.
And how did you determine that the US destroyed N2?

He committed an act of war against Russia without Congressional approval.

Impeachable offense.

He must be impeached. This was reckless and he may have started WWIII.

If you were concerned about Trump and NOKO, you should be freaking out over Biden attacking Russia.
Why impeach Biden to let Kamala Harris be president?

Why impeach Biden to let Kamala Harris be president?

Biden is a wet sock puppet. He isn’t a real POTUS.

I would love that whore to be the first female minority POTUS.

Just because Harris is awful does not mean Biden should not face consequences

Biden is a wet sock puppet. He isn’t a real POTUS.

I would love that whore to be the first female minority POTUS.

Just because Harris is awful does not mean Biden should not face consequences
And you actually think Harris would be any different? By the way, do you expect the US Senate to remove Biden from office if impeached?

And you actually think Harris would be any different? By the way, do you expect the US Senate to remove Biden from office if impeached?

Nope they will not remove him from office most likely. He needs to be impeached like 6 times. Pubs need to get on it.
Don’t get mad at me. Get mad at Biden’s incompetence and corruption.

Really? I'm new here, but with your post it appears you are not at all in touch with recent events like the Twitter drops 2 months ago.

I guess the deluded can 'connect dots' too.
You mean the selective parts that were released by rightwing Russian operatives like Matt Taibbi and Elon Musk? None of them refuted Trump's long entanglements with Moscow and the Russian mob, going back to at least the early 1990s.

Last edited:
He committed an act of war against Russia without Congressional approval.

Impeachable offense.

He must be impeached. This was reckless and he may have started WWIII.

If you were concerned about Trump and NOKO, you should be freaking out over Biden attacking Russia.

You are a real cuckoo. Putin has committed a real act of war and you want to impeach Biden. You just love Putin don't you.

Agreed, but you know it won’t happen. The R Party is happy he committed an overt act of war/terrorism. There is no one left in the D Party willing to oppose war and the MIC.

History tells us clearly what happens to warlike imperialist nations. We are well down the road to self destruction.

Biden did no such thing. Russia is the imperialist nation. We are giving Ukraine the means to defend themselves. You are a treasonous, anti-America traitor.

There is nothing about impeachment that needs to be proven in a court of law.

Neither thing Trump was impeached for was proven in a court of law, were you complaining about that?

Impeachment is a purely political process as designed by our founding fathers.

There has to be evidence that Biden did something of which there is none.

Forum List

Back