Biden must be impeached for blowing up the Nordstream pipeline (Or Nordstrom as KJP called it)

So you're admitting that Russia helped Trump win in 2016, and that Trump not only is a long-time criminal but he is also a Russian agent?

Because ALL of those dots can be connected.
Really? I'm new here, but with your post it appears you are not at all in touch with recent events like the Twitter drops 2 months ago.

I guess the deluded can 'connect dots' too.

I have seen them, yes. I am aware of their relative positions.

What’s your point?

My point is that the US destroyed the N2, and that is an act of war. Sooner or later Russia will have its revenge IMO. The Deep State that Biden is a puppet for has committed an act of war in international waters. The Germans are just now realizing they too have been harmed by US actions.

So you're admitting that Russia helped Trump win in 2016, and that Trump not only is a long-time criminal but he is also a Russian agent?

Because ALL of those dots can be connected.
Coming from the guy that thinks three spy balloons floated over the United States when Trump was president. Lol, is all I can say. You will believe anything.

Do you believe in dot-connecting? Critical thinking?

I have always liked murder mysteries and such. Given that both Nuland and Biden stated in public that we would take out Nordstream, and then Nordstream was taken out, not much mystery to this one.
There are no dots to connect and you are not applying critical thinking

My point is that the US destroyed the N2, and that is an act of war. Sooner or later Russia will have its revenge IMO. The Deep State that Biden is a puppet for has committed an act of war in international waters. The Germans are just now realizing they too have been harmed by US actions.

How were the Germans harmed? Not only did Nord Stream 2 never transfer any gas, Germany refused to accept gas from that pipeline after Russia invaded Ukraine.

You call me delusional yet you’re completely blind to USG wars and imperialism. Dumb.
You are delusional and you are not aware of any such imperialism

You consistently scream vague accusations even though yoou are also proven wrong consistently

It was probably the CIA who did it. And Biden is clueless as always. Perfect patsy for the CIA and FBI to work under.

If you suggest the US did you should back it up with some evidence.

The evidence is abundant. Biden and Nuland both announced on TV that the US would take out the pipeline. Seymour Hersh has presented evidence. The radar data shows NATO aircraft circling over the site in the days before it went off. Circling and descending and turning off their transponders during the BALTOPS 'training exercise'. The US government has a long well documented history of military aggression and constant deception. What more do you need? Your man Biden already announced what would happen.

It happened, and you're in denial. What's new?

The evidence is abundant. Biden and Nuland both announced on TV that the US would take out the pipeline. Seymour Hersh has presented evidence. The radar data shows NATO aircraft circling over the site in the days before it went off. Circling and descending and turning off their transponders during the BALTOPS 'training exercise'. The US government has a long well documented history of military aggression and constant deception. What more do you need? Your man Biden already announced what would happen.

It happened, and you're in denial. What's new?
No there is not any evidence.

No such abouncement wass made

Seymour hersh has done NO SUCH THING

There is no such radar data

Try again

It happened but you do not have and cannot cite so much as a shred of evidence that the US did it

Biden said they'd end Nordstream 2 and they did through regulatory government means. The pipe that was damaged was Nordstream 1.

You aren't connecting dots, you're fabricating them.

Both pipe lines were damaged. It's funny how TRUMP makes a joke about Hillary's email's "Russia are you listening" and liberals site that a justification for the FBI spying operation, but when Biden not joking talks about destroying pipelines and firing people and those things happen you all try and play stupid.

Both pipe lines were damaged. It's funny how TRUMP makes a joke about Hillary's email's "Russia are you listening" and liberals site that a justification for the FBI spying operation, but when Biden not joking talks about destroying pipelines and firing people and those things happen you all try and play stupid.
Biden never mentioned destroying them

Forum List

Back