Biden must be impeached for blowing up the Nordstream pipeline (Or Nordstrom as KJP called it)

Speaking to reporters on February 7, Biden said: "If Russia invades, that means tanks or troops crossing the border of Ukraine again, there will no longer be a Nord Stream 2." "We will bring an end to it,"

Members of the liberal cult are so far gone that they deny indisputable evidence of things Biden says.
He never said he or we would destroy it.

You have to twist and pervert what he said in order to support your idiotic claim

In other words you have to lie

Yes, do you? You clowns have ripped on him for a week for not having the gumption to shoot down a Chinese spy balloon as it floated all the way across the country, but somehow you believe that same president had the balls to order a bombing of a Russian pipeline in the middle of the ocean which could have triggered a larger scale war.
I and many others just happened to catch Joe and Nuland on TV announcing they would terminate NS. Voila, months later NS is taken out. Not much mystery to that one.

Yes sir, I am able to connect dots.

I and many others just happened to catch Joe and Nuland on TV announcing they would terminate NS. Voila, months later NS is taken out. Not much mystery to that one.

Yes sir, I am able to connect dots.
You manufacture dots out of thin air to connect

There was never such an anouncement you never saw or heard it

We fucking blew it up.
Hersh, a PULITZER PRIZE WINNING JOURNALIST laid it all out.
Your first statement is an unsupported accusation meaning it is a LIE

You have a pulitzer prize winning conspiracy nut who lade out a nice bit of supposition which does not have a shred of supporting evidence.

Pulitzer prizes do not kend credibility to people.

Your first statement is an unsupported accusation meaning it is a LIE

You have a pulitzer prize winning conspiracy nut who lade out a nice bit of supposition which does not have a shred of supporting evidence.

Pulitzer prizes do not kend credibility to people.

So you say Russia blew up their own pipeline and are repairing it WHY?

How is this a strategic win for Russia? What is the end game?

How do you know Hersch is lying? You know his source?

The US had the motive, means, and opportunity to blow up the pipline.

Biden said they would end Nordstream. Nuland said they would end Nordstream. Blinkin said it was awesome that it is blown up.

Russia can just shut it down at their end and stop sending LNP to Germany, they dont need to blow it up.

You COVID CULT MOTHERFUCKERS ARE BRAINWASHED SIMPS.

So you say Russia blew up their own pipeline and are repairing it WHY?

How is this a strategic win for Russia? What is the end game?

How do you know Hersch is lying? You know his source?
I said no such thing.

It is not an either or argument.

I clearly pointed out that he is writing SUPPOSITION. No one knows his source because it is an unnamed source with second hand information. He admits his source only claims to have heard people talking about INTENTIONS.

None of that is credible and none of it is evidence.

The US had the motive, means, and opportunity to blow up the pipline.

Biden said they would end Nordstream. Nuland said they would end Nordstream. Blinkin said it was awesome that it is blown up.

Russia can just shut it down at their end and stop sending LNP to Germany, they dont need to blow it up.

You COVID CULT MOTHERFUCKERS ARE BRAINWASHED SIMPS.
The US had none of that and when someone says THEY it could mean anyone.

LOL, don't you make fun of people who blindly believe the media?
I do but there’s an important point that you’re unaware of. The establishment media where you get your information can’t be trusted. This has been known by intelligent people for decades. Maybe you can finally catch up.

I do but there’s an important point that you’re unaware of. The establishment media where you get your information can’t be trusted. This has been known by intelligent people for decades. Maybe you can finally catch up.
Oh, okay. It's okay to believe any random blog as long as it's not part of the "establishment media".

That doesn't seem like an intelligent thing at all.

PS. Assuming Joe blew it up, do you support his action?
Not at all. But I don't think for a second that the only evidence that Joe had anything to do with it would come from a single unnamed source talking to a geriatric conspiracy theorist that publishes a blog post about it.

Oh, okay. It's okay to believe any random blog as long as it's not part of the "establishment media".

That doesn't seem like an intelligent thing at all.
Yeah random blog is what you consider independent media. You best stick to establishment media. That’ll work for you.

Not at all. But I don't think for a second that the only evidence that Joe had anything to do with it would come from a single unnamed source talking to a geriatric conspiracy theorist that publishes a blog post about it.
Ever heard of Seymour Hersh? Yeah thought so. Did you see his piece is fully documented? Do you know what they means? Your news source never document their sources. So this might be new to you.

Ever heard of Seymour Hersh? Yeah thought so. Did you see his piece is fully documented? Do you know what they means? Your news source never document their sources. So this might be new to you.
That is a lie

It is not documented at all.

It is based exclusively on one second hand story from an unnamed source.

As usual you confuse rumors with evidence.

That is a lie

It is not documented at all.

It is based exclusively on one second hand story from an unnamed source.

As usual you confuse rumors with evidence.
The statist chimes in.

Hey did you hear? The CIA admitted to running Oswald. Poof there goes the WC Report your grandpa made up.

Forum List

Back