Biden must be impeached for blowing up the Nordstream pipeline (Or Nordstrom as KJP called it)

The statist chimes in.

Hey did you hear? The CIA admitted to running Oswald. Poof there goes the WC Report your grandpa made up.
No they never did.

Trying to deflect with more lies and the endless arguments you LOST about JFK does not alter the fact that Hearsh documented NOTHING>

Joe couldn't blow up a spy balloon for three days crossing the country, but he could have the guts to blow up the Nordstrom pipelines??? :lol:

Ever heard of Seymour Hersh? Yeah thought so. Did you see his piece is fully documented? Do you know what they means? Your news source never document their sources. So this might be new to you.
I've very much heard of Seymour Hersh.

What exactly do you think was documented in his post? Please be specific because I see nothing about the supposed attack being documented and the entire story comes from a single unnamed source.

Possibly. It certainly is helpful to Russians but I couldn’t call it disinformation without evidence of it being so, and I have no evidence.

I’m still waiting to hear what you think was documented about this allegation. I saw no documentation in the post.
Weren’t you the poster who claimed no one knows what’s on Hunter’s laptop and then I gave you the contents of the laptop?

Weren’t you the poster who claimed no one knows what’s on Hunter’s laptop and then I gave you the contents of the laptop?
I was being rhetorical. You also failed to explain what evidence on the laptop supported the allegations of corruption (if I’m not mistaken).

Still would love to hear what you thought was documented from the post. Or would you like to retract that statement?

I was being rhetorical. You also failed to explain what evidence on the laptop supported the allegations of corruption (if I’m not mistaken).

Still would love to hear what you thought was documented from the post. Or would you like to retract that statement?
If you read the column you’ll find out.

Same with Hunter’s laptop, but you might think a know nothing crack head is an expert in all kinds of things and worthy of millions for his expertise.

If Don’s son did what Joe’s son did, you’d be screaming to the mountain tops. Just as the MSM has trained you.

Good puppy. Sit puppy.

If you read the column you’ll find out.

Same with Hunter’s laptop, but you might think a know nothing crack head is an expert in all kinds of things and worthy of millions for his expertise.

If Don’s son did what Joe’s son did, you’d be screaming to the mountain tops. Just as the MSM has trained you.

Good puppy. Sit puppy.
I did read the column. You claim it was all documented, but in fact it was Sy Hersh getting everything from a single unnamed source. There was nothing documented.

Please tell me what you think was documented, because as far as I can tell, nothing was.

It is not an either / or argument.

Who knows why he wrote it?

Ity simply is undocumented , unsupported by any evidence and therefore it is not credible.

Like everything else you post
Lots of evidence but than you think Oswald acted alone. Lol.

I did read the column. You claim it was all documented, but in fact it was Sy Hersh getting everything from a single unnamed source. There was nothing documented.

Please tell me what you think was documented, because as far as I can tell, nothing was.
You parroted Reuters with the blog post comment. Good little toady.

“Love how Reuters calls it a "blog post" to imply that Sy fucking Hersh is just some rando with a Tumblr account.”

Again, what is documented?

Jesus, what a shit show this article is. There's nothing documented here. The first line says this:
"My sources corroborate Seymour Hersh's report that the US was behind the Nord Stream pipeline sabotage. (My sources are logic, common sense, and public statements by US government officials.)"

She doesn't have any sources that corroborate Hersh. There's no documentation.

What exactly do you think is "documented" about this?

You parroted Reuters with the blog post comment. Good little toady.

“Love how Reuters calls it a "blog post" to imply that Sy fucking Hersh is just some rando with a Tumblr account.”
I don't know what Reuters has to say about the issue. Sorry if calling it a blog post made you sad, I'll try to be better in the future.

I merely pointed out that Hersh's article is based on a single unnamed source. Do you deny this? You claim it's documented. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what you think was documented about his piece. Can you tell me what you're referring to by this "documentation"?

He committed an act of war against Russia without Congressional approval.

Impeachable offense.

He must be impeached. This was reckless and he may have started WWIII.

If you were concerned about Trump and NOKO, you should be freaking out over Biden attacking Russia.
What happened to Russia being our number one enemy?

Agreed, but you know it won’t happen. The R Party is happy he committed an overt act of war/terrorism. There is no one left in the D Party willing to oppose war and the MIC.

History tells us clearly what happens to warlike imperialist nations. We are well down the road to self destruction.
as usual the proof in the pudding that you speak the truth is our resident shills from langley soupnazi.candyass and bodecca dismiss it as fake news or try ad laugh off these facts.

It Poot blew up his own shit, why is he repairing it? Why didn’t he just shut it off? Why blow it up?

Qui BONO?

Sure as fuck not Poot and Russia.

Forum List

Back