BIden passes EO to allow abortions

in your opinion. Not mine. so now what? law of the land says murder is illegal until justified as some form of self defense or accident.

See your issue is that you feel the baby is the woman and that is ludicrous dude.
You won't even know it's happening. Mind ya business. If a little 10 year old girl is raped and gets pregnant you think she has to go to the Supreme Court or Mitch McConnell to ask permission?

You won't even know it's happening. Mind ya business. If a little 10 year old girl is raped and gets pregnant you think she has to go to the Supreme Court or Mitch McConnell to ask permission?
I think the dude that impregnated her should be behind bars for life. So someone should know. You don't?

So Pedophilia is acceptable to you huh?

As I have said repeatedly, democrats don't abide by the law, they are the law.

And no one will ever stop them or do a damn thing about it.

And Jared and his band of clowns over at Guns and Gadgets laughed at Michael Moores proposal to eradicate the 2A.
Note: They are the same crowd who laughed at Obama care's chances of passing and who laughed at China ever becoming a super power. Same ones.
There is NO PROTECTION for the Constitution and Michael Moores proposal WILL become law of the land, not under Brandon, but under a competent tyrant that will soon follow.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:
I think the dude that impregnated her should be behind bars for life. So someone should know. You don't?

Behind bars? No. So he can play cards and watch tv and buy drugs for life?
Why should society have to support this trash?
Quartered publicly....yes.
You know, there are a few areas where China is smarter than the USA.

Behind bars? No. So he can play cards and watch tv and buy drugs for life?
Why should society have to support this trash?
Quartered publicly....yes.
You know, there are a few areas where China is smarter than the USA.
guess I was restrained from going all Kojak.

Oh we would turn him in for sure but meanwhile get that rapists seed out of her body asap.

No, pedophilia is acceptable to you. Incest too. You want them to have those babies, creep.

Oh we would turn him in for sure but meanwhile get that rapists seed out of her body asap.

No, pedophilia is acceptable to you. Incest too. You want them to have those babies, creep.
huh? you ok, mostly demofks are pedophiles, let's get that straight, the jedi mind games don't work in here. I would count on the parents to do what they need to do for their daughter. Not the likes of any mangy demofk like you.

BTW, there are laws on the books today for this scenario. so go get an education and stop masturbating in here.

So in states states that have outlawed abortion can a woman show up and get one because Biden says so?

huh? you ok, mostly demofks are pedophiles, let's get that straight, the jedi mind games don't work in here. I would count on the parents to do what they need to do for their daughter. Not the likes of any mangy demofk like you.

BTW, there are laws on the books today for this scenario. so go get an education and stop masturbating in here.
Yea, you have to also pay $2000 to travel to another state to get the procedure. On top of the rape you have to endure a long trip.

First we have to have a trial. Takes about 14 months. After that if it's proven to be rape we will let you abort.

Thank you for the gift of so many women voters.

So in states states that have outlawed abortion can a woman show up and get one because Biden says so?
Show up where? There won't be abortion clinics. Yes your doctor can proscribe you online pills. Her medical degree is good all over the USA right? So she or he just registers online in a state that provides abortion pills and the patient can order them.

Simple. And OSHA or whatever that law is that says mind your own business stay out of the patients room, will be the law that protects these womens right to privacy and choice over their own body.

How dare you.

As soon as you show us how SCOTUS make abortion illegal....
Congress and the White House will if Republicans take them back.

This issue might save the Senate for us. You guys most likely will win the House. Would have won the Senate too except now for this issue.

Stop playing dumb. You think it's murder so of course Republicans will make abortion illegal nationally and on a state level as we see now in red states.

Don't vote Republican people. They are slick liars. For the lord.

Most of the women in these pictures dont have to worry about getting pregnant. No one wants to sleep with their fat asses in the first place.
George Carlin said it best

Why is it that most of the people who are against abortion are people you wouldn't want to fuck in the first place?

George Carlin said it best

Why is it that most of the people who are against abortion are people you wouldn't want to fuck in the first place?
Im talking about the women in the pictures who are for abortion. I think as usual you are confused.

Yea, you have to also pay $2000 to travel to another state to get the procedure. On top of the rape you have to endure a long trip.

First we have to have a trial. Takes about 14 months. After that if it's proven to be rape we will let you abort.

Thank you for the gift of so many women voters.
No evidence of that anywhere.

Congress and the White House will if Republicans take them back.

This issue might save the Senate for us. You guys most likely will win the House. Would have won the Senate too except now for this issue.

Stop playing dumb. You think it's murder so of course Republicans will make abortion illegal nationally and on a state level as we see now in red states.

Don't vote Republican people. They are slick liars. For the lord.
How? Murder is already against the law

Forum List

Back