BIden passes EO to allow abortions

why do you think it’s unconstitutional?

once again that phrase doesn’t appear in the constitution

and having a right to privacy doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want..i can’t murder someone in my house, and claim you can’t charge me with a crime cause i have a right to privacy
It doesn't matter if Bizelzeboboli wasn't mentioned in the constitutional. It was just invented. It's still treads on my right to life, liberty, privacy and the pursuit of happiness. So Bizelzeboboli is unconstitutional.

Right. There was no need.
Women don't need a law to remove a wart they don't want. This is a woman's rights issue. Stay out of their doctors office.

These are religious nuts telling us what to do because they believe all life is precious.

Do we really want them back? Like when Bush 2 gave them power in the 2000's?

1657546093408.png

Remember they wouldn't let her die because all life is precious.

It doesn't matter if Bizelzeboboli wasn't mentioned in the constitutional. It was just invented. It's still treads on my right to life, liberty, privacy and the pursuit of happiness. So Bizelzeboboli is unconstitutional.
so you think you can simply make things up at this point....gotcha

Women don't need a law to remove a wart they don't want.
I would assume women have the same health coverage as any other person in this country for the most part. You're right, we need no laws to remove warts. If you want to kill another human we have laws on the books. Still don't understand what you're attempting to say since your emotions seem to be interfering with sanity posts.

Women don't need a law to remove a wart they don't want. This is a woman's rights issue. Stay out of their doctors office.

These are religious nuts telling us what to do because they believe all life is precious.

Do we really want them back? Like when Bush 2 gave them power in the 2000's?

View attachment 668865

Remember they wouldn't let her die because all life is precious.
um we have all sorts of laws and regulations over the medical industry...including wart removal....if you want to go to a doctor to get that done, that doctor has to be licenced by the state for example. If you want to use medicine to remove it, that medicine has to be approved by the Govt....the list goes on and on.

um we have all sorts of laws and regulations over the medical industry...including wart removal....if you want to go to a doctor to get that done, that doctor has to be licenced by the state for example. If you want to use medicine to remove it, that medicine has to be approved by the Govt....the list goes on and on.
but, but, but planned parenthood!!!!!!

I would assume women have the same health coverage as any other person in this country for the most part. You're right, we need no laws to remove warts. If you want to kill another human we have laws on the books. Still don't understand what you're attempting to say since your emotions seem to be interfering with sanity posts.
It's not killing another human being. Ask any doctor or woman getting an abortion. Mind ya own business. And stay out of my doctors visit bitch.

It's ethical to give a woman an abortion. Unethical to deny her one.
in your opinion. Not mine. so now what? law of the land says murder is illegal until justified as some form of self defense or accident.

See your issue is that you feel the baby is the woman and that is ludicrous dude.

It's not killing another human being. Ask any doctor or woman getting an abortion. Mind ya own business. And stay out of my doctors visit bitch.
what is a fetus if it isn't human? Is an eagle egg not an eagle egg? you're truly confused mate.

Forum List

Back