BIden passes EO to allow abortions

that phrase isn’t in the Constitution.

why is it unconstitutional?
It fits within the scope. Just because abortion isn’t in the constitution doesn’t mean making the procedure illegal isn’t unconstitutional.

we can outlaw semi autos because there’s no mention of them.

Yo

u can make it illegal to open abortion clinics but you can’t outlaw abortions. It’s unconstitutional. Right to privacy, hippa laws, life liberty and pursuit.....

And I bet your religion is behind this. You guys are trying very hard to keep religious arguments out of this but we know you’re pushing your religious bullshit on us like terry shaivo.
why do you think it’s unconstitutional?

once again that phrase doesn’t appear in the constitution

and having a right to privacy doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want..i can’t murder someone in my house, and claim you can’t charge me with a crime cause i have a right to privacy

the mid terms will

1. get crazy nancy out of the speakers seat
2. create a veto proof majority
3. shut down senile Joe and his lies
4. return the country to sanity
1. Right now looks probable in House
2. Nope
3. No, it will expose the growing stupid in your party.
4. No, the QOP is now the party of dumb. See matt gaetz, mtg and boobert as your future

why do you think it’s unconstitutional?

once again that phrase doesn’t appear in the constitution

and having a right to privacy doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want..i can’t murder someone in my house, and claim you can’t charge me with a crime cause i have a right to privacy
A zygote isn't a person.

It fits within the scope. Just because abortion isn’t in the constitution doesn’t mean making the procedure illegal isn’t unconstitutional.

we can outlaw semi autos because there’s no mention of them.
i i’m d again asked you why you think it’s unconstitutional to. ban them and once again you failed to tell us…you fail

states regulate firearms all the time..and yes you have right to bear arms…so what makes you think a state can’t regulate abortions?

i i’m d again asked you why you think it’s unconstitutional to. ban them and once again you failed to tell us…you fail

states regulate firearms all the time..and yes you have right to bear arms…so what makes you think a state can’t regulate abortions?
Can CA ban guns as a state right?

The 14th amendment.

So, about your point about guns and abortion being regulated by the states....
the 14th amendment doesn’t sY anything about abortions

Yes states can regulate medical procedures…states can even regulate constitutional rights like your right to own a gun

the 14th amendment doesn’t sY anything about abortions

Yes states can regulate medical procedures…states can even regulate constitutional rights like your right to own a gun
The constitution does say anything about interracial marriage either.

Can a state ban guns like abortion?

Can a state ban interracial marriage?

What state does justice ginny live in?

The constitution does say anything about interracial marriage either.

Can a state ban guns like abortion?

Can a state ban interracial marriage?

What state does justice ginny live in?
1) nina strate can’t ban guns because for the second amendment
2) states can regulate marriage..they do, they can’t ban interracial marriage because of the equal protection clause of the US constitution.

The Supreme Court claims no jurisdiction and kicks it to the states….the left wing calls it fasicsm.

The President issues an EO and the left wing calls it freedom.

You people are absolutely fucked in the head.

ABORTION IS LEGAL FOR NEARLY EVERYONE. If its illegal where you live and that is an important issue to you, then MOVE.

1) nina strate can’t ban guns because for the second amendment
2) states can regulate marriage..they do, they can’t ban interracial marriage because of the equal protection clause of the US constitution.
If the constitution protect interracial marriage via the equal protection clause, why the need for Loving v Virginia?

If the constitution protect interracial marriage via the equal protection clause, why the need for Loving v Virginia?
because states had laws that violated the Constitution and had to sue…really?

Understand this

These freaks keep saying that abortion is murder. Think about that

Murder is NEVER legal so essentially they are saying that abortion in ALL cases is or should be illegal.

Even where the life of the mother is as stake

Forum List

Back