Biden Recognizes Armenian genocide

Wow. The only president in my lifetime who came close to recognizing the genocide was reagan.

Past presidents said they would but they didn't and I didn't think that Biden would be any different.

Biden proved me wrong.

Finally a president who at least recognizes it happened. Hopefully all presidents from Biden forward will recognize it for what it was.

A GENOCIDE.

He talked about blacks killing each other by the thousands each year?

EDIT for brevity.

I'm not surprised that trump put himself and his money before people.

He has done that all his life.

Same with regards to the Clinton's, Obama's and Biden's; only difference being it was other people's money they scammed to their own pockets. Which they also have done all their lives.

Fortunately, some of the relatives from my mom's side got out before the genocide occurred.

BTW, when do I get to see my reparations checks from Turkey ???

Wow. The only president in my lifetime who came close to recognizing the genocide was reagan.

Past presidents said they would but they didn't and I didn't think that Biden would be any different.

Biden proved me wrong.

Finally a president who at least recognizes it happened. Hopefully all presidents from Biden forward will recognize it for what it was.

A GENOCIDE.

I have distant relatives who were victims. Great uncles and aunts.

Mine aren't that distant.

My grandmother got out but not before the men of her village were rounded up and taken away. She told me the next time she saw her dad, uncles and cousins was they were lined up and shot. She told me what it was like to have her dad's brains splattered on her.

She told me the toll it took on her mother to see this, scream in horror only for a soldier to rip the baby from her arms, throw her up in the air and catch that baby girl on the end of his bayonet.

She told me the reason why she hated sand the rest of her life.

They were made to march through the desert. When my great grandmother started she had 12 children with her. When the march ended, there were 6. One of those 6 was my grandmother.

My great grandmother arranged for my grandmother to come to the United States with a distant uncle from another village. She came in through Cape Cod.

On my grandfather's side they sent 3 brothers to the United States. One of them was my grandfather. They came into the United States through Ellis Island. As far as I know, everyone else in his family who didn't get out died.
You would be wrong. My grandmother grew up in Smyra (Izmir) and grandfather in Yerevan but was studying dentistry in Paris at the time of the genocide. My mother and her sister grew up in Greece and both married Americans but that was not until the 1950s.

When will Biden attack Red China for the millions slaughtered during the Mao years? Or the hundreds of thousands slaughtered in Castro's Cuba?

Or early slaughters, committed by Mongolia when they were operating their Golden Horde?

Seems selective, like he has a stick up his ass particularly about the Turks?

Biden proved me wrong.

A GENOCIDE.

I have no doubt someone had to tell him what it was and where armenia is,,,

Because you are an idiot that doesn't understand a defference between fact and your own little day dreaming.
you mean like the fact biden gave china approval to enslave and harvest the muslims for body parts??

You would be wrong. My grandmother grew up in Smyra (Izmir) and grandfather in Yerevan but was studying dentistry in Paris at the time of the genocide. My mother and her sister grew up in Greece and both married Americans but that was not until the 1950s.

Memories are no evidence.
There shouldn't be a problem in locating graves in a genocide-scale event. That'd be evidence.

Biden proved me wrong.

A GENOCIDE.

I have distant relatives who were victims. Great uncles and aunts.

Mine aren't that distant.

My grandmother got out but not before the men of her village were rounded up and taken away. She told me the next time she saw her dad, uncles and cousins was they were lined up and shot. She told me what it was like to have her dad's brains splattered on her.

She told me the toll it took on her mother to see this, scream in horror only for a soldier to rip the baby from her arms, throw her up in the air and catch that baby girl on the end of his bayonet.

She told me the reason why she hated sand the rest of her life.

They were made to march through the desert. When my great grandmother started she had 12 children with her. When the march ended, there were 6. One of those 6 was my grandmother.

My great grandmother arranged for my grandmother to come to the United States with a distant uncle from another village. She came in through Cape Cod.

On my grandfather's side they sent 3 brothers to the United States. One of them was my grandfather. They came into the United States through Ellis Island. As far as I know, everyone else in his family who didn't get out died.

What am I wrong about?

You said you had distant relatives.

I said mine aren't distant.

I replied to that.

I oppose this move.

I don't.

I don't give a rat's ass what turkey wants or thinks.

I'm tired of our nation coddling such behavior.

Facts are facts if turkey can't deal with it, that's turkey's problem.

Why is it that other nations can and do recognize the genocide and that's ok but it's not ok for the United States to do what most other nations have done?

Most Americans have not even heard of Armenia much less knows about the genocide while people from most other nations do know about Armenians and the genocide.

What changes when the United States does what most other nations have done for decades?

I oppose this move.

I don't.

Why is it that other nations can and do recognize the genocide and that's ok but it's not ok for the United States to do what most other nations have done?

Most Americans have not even heard of Armenia much less knows about the genocide while people from most other nations do know about Armenians and the genocide.

What changes when the United States does what most other nations have done for decades?
you mean like how biden coddled china on their current genocide against the muslims??

I oppose this move.

I don't.

The word 'genocide' wasn't even invented until after WWII and the discovery of the holocaust. It's a post-WWII concept being used to judge earlier wartime actions.

I oppose this move.

I don't.

The word 'genocide' wasn't even invented until after WWII and the discovery of the holocaust. It's a post-WWII concept being used to judge earlier wartime actions.
once again you prove how much of an idiot you are,, when the word came about has nothing to do with the act,, and the act was that of a genocide,,,

I oppose this move.

I don't.

once again you prove how much of an idiot you are,, when the word came about has nothing to do with the act,, and the act was that of a genocide,,,
Which wasn't a condemned practice at that time.

Forum List

Back