Biden Response on Maui Death Toll: No Comment

Slow your roll numbnuts banana republic charges don't make a criminal
Correct. Evidence presented in court makes a criminal. Something that is actually being done in Trumps case and not in the Joe Biden case… wait... There is no Joe Biden case.

Correct. Evidence presented in court makes a criminal. Something that is actually being done in Trumps case and not in the Joe Biden case… wait... There is no Joe Biden case.
As I said numbnuts these banana republic charges don't make a criminal. I look forward to watching any conviction getting fast tracked to the supreme court to get bitch slapped back in smiths face.

As I said numbnuts these banana republic charges don't make a criminal. I look forward to watching any conviction getting fast tracked to the supreme court to get bitch slapped back in smiths face.
Your deep state worm hole can go to infinite but in reality, Trump is being tried in court where actual facts are presented. Nobody has even breathed in a courtroom about charges against Joe. You’re brainwashed

Your deep state worm hole can go to infinite but in reality, Trump is being tried in court where actual facts are presented. Nobody has even breathed in a courtroom about charges against Joe. You’re brainwashed
Your gibberish is irrelevant because any charge against trump is politically motivated
In the end it will be fast tracked to the supreme court to get bitched slapped

Deep State?
Who’s done nothing but get a paycheck from the DC government for over 5 decades?
1692057018556.jpeg

Your gibberish is irrelevant because any charge against trump is politically motivated
In the end it will be fast tracked to the supreme court to get bitched slapped
You’re just saying words again. Politically motivated or not they are still based in evidence and broken laws. Do you really think the DOJ spends 5 years investigating tax files and gun registration forms for average people like they are doing to a Hunter? Of course not

You’re just saying words again. Politically motivated or not they are still based in evidence and broken laws. Do you really think the DOJ spends 5 years investigating tax files and gun registration forms for average people like they are doing to a Hunter? Of course not
DOJ has spent 4 nanoseconds investigating Hunter.

Yep. Every time a Biden crime is exposed Trump has more bogus charges filed against him.
what a lazy argument.... I guess with that tactic I could just say that every time Trump gets into deeper legal trouble with our REAL legal system, the right pretends to expose Joe Biden crimes that they have no evidence of and therefore have not taken a single thing to court.

On this planet or that other one, Lerch?

Trump still wailing about Georgia?

Forum List

Back