Biden Response on Maui Death Toll: No Comment

You’re just saying words again. Politically motivated or not they are still based in evidence and broken laws. Do you really think the DOJ spends 5 years investigating tax files and gun registration forms for average people like they are doing to a Hunter? Of course not
You're dodge is noted both hunter and Jo should be tried

Do you feel proud of being part of the filth that’s brought America down to the Banana Republic level?
Im not part of the filth that’s brought America down. I love my country and am proud of it. I see the clown show you’re parading around in as the anti america force trying to rip us apart. But thankfully not many take your kind seriously.

Biden's response isn't that surprising. The big surprise is the mainstream media's lack of surprise to Biden's lack of surprise. How far will the mainstream media go to protect Biden's legacy?

Here… from 5 days ago. Do better

How stupid are you? Do you really think Veggie Joe had anything to do with that?

What a moron. :auiqs.jpg:

Your deep state worm hole can go to infinite but in reality, Trump is being tried in court where actual facts are presented. Nobody has even breathed in a courtroom about charges against Joe. You’re brainwashed
Do you remember when you clowns claimed the only reason Trump wasn’t in jail was be a you couldn’t indict a sitting President?

Biden's response isn't that surprising. The big surprise is the mainstream media's lack of surprise to Biden's lack of surprise. How far will the mainstream media go to protect Biden's legacy?
What legacy?

You’re just saying words again. Politically motivated or not they are still based in evidence and broken laws. Do you really think the DOJ spends 5 years investigating tax files and gun registration forms for average people like they are doing to a Hunter? Of course not
What are you talking about they denied the laptop up until about a year ago.

Im not part of the filth that’s brought America down. I love my country and am proud of it. I see the clown show you’re parading around in as the anti america force trying to rip us apart. But thankfully not many take your kind seriously.
When you say your kind, you're dividing America.

Forum List

Back