Biden Says The US Has Israel's Back, Make No Mistake

So xiden blindly did it against his own Generals recommendation? What a traitor xiden is. That's all you exposed. To use an excuse that the previous president set it up and xiden blindly followed it, is the definition of a follower and not a leader. A leader would have gone in, if there were actual concerns, and say, sorry pal, that was the previous administration and I'm not walking down that road. Let's get back to the table. Why didn't that happen?
Deploying tens of thousands of fresh troops was the only way to correct all of Benedicts Donald's mistakes. His mistakes all stemmed from his lack of commitment and lack of enforcement of the Accords he and his terrorist buddies signed. How many young US soldiers were you willing to send over to fight and die to fix what Benedict fucked up? How many more decades were you willing to continue the failed Nation Building policy?

Biden wasn't president in the fall of 2020 when the General gave that advice. Biden didn't implement the Doha Accords. Biden didn't order the reduction of troops to 2,500 by Jan 15, 2021. The Neo-GOP hivemind is closed to those facts, period.
yep. And trump implemented nothing.

Deploying tens of thousands of fresh troops was the only way to correct all of Benedicts Donald's mistakes. His mistakes all stemmed from his lack of commitment and lack of enforcement of the Accords he and his terrorist buddies signed. How many young US soldiers were you willing to send over to fight and die to fix what Benedict fucked up? How many more decades were you willing to continue the failed Nation Building policy?
so why didn't xiden do that after he was in office. Instead, he did the stupid thing of retreating.

so why didn't xiden do that after he was in office. Instead, he did the stupid thing of retreating.
How many young US soldiers were you willing to send over to fight and die to fix what Benedict fucked up? How many more decades were you willing to continue the failed Nation Building policy?

How many young US soldiers were you willing to send over to fight and die to fix what Benedict fucked up? How many more decades were you willing to continue the failed Nation Building policy?
Then Milley was wrong in your opinion?

How stupid are you. You blamed Trump and now defending the outcome. WTF is wrong with you double standard nazis anyway? Fk, you contradict your own fking position.

How stupid are you. You blamed Trump and now defending the outcome. WTF is wrong with you double standard nazis anyway? Fk, you contradict your own fking position.
So you have no idea how many US soldiers you wanted KIA in Afghanistan to fix Benedict Donald's fuck ups? Then you start whining calling everyone a nazi. I always wondered what the Dirty Don meant when he blurted out: "I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process." at that rally in Ohio......."They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah"

So you have no idea how many US soldiers you wanted KIA in Afghanistan to fix Benedict Donald's fuck ups? Then you start whining calling everyone a nazi. I always wondered what the Dirty Don meant when he blurted out: "I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process." at that rally in Ohio......."They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah"

I know trump wasn’t president when troops came home 2021

Milley had an estimated casualty rates for going back to war with the Taliban.
what he said was leaving too early would be the wrong move without doing some more work, damaging US worldwide credibility, is what he stated. From your link in post #236. Trump was technically gone right after this report. Only Xiden implemented anything and fking failed and didn't listen to the generals. FACT!

that Taliban has never renounced Al-Qaeda or broke its affiliation with them. We the United States adhered to every condition. In the fall of 2020 my analysis was that an accelerated withdrawal without meeting specific and necessary conditions risks losing the substantial gains made in Afghanistan, damaging US worldwide credibility, and could precipitate a general collapse of the ANSF and the Afghan government resulting in a complete Taliban takeover or general civil war.

what he said was leaving too early would be the wrong move without doing some more work. From your link in post #236. Trump was technically gone right after this report. Only Xiden implemented anything and fking failed and didn't listen to the generals. FACT!

that Taliban has never renounced Al-Qaeda or broke its affiliation with them. We the United States adhered to every condition. In the fall of 2020 my analysis was that an accelerated withdrawal without meeting specific and necessary conditions risks losing the substantial gains made in Afghanistan, damaging US worldwide credibility, and could precipitate a general collapse of the ANSF and the Afghan government resulting in a complete Taliban takeover or general civil war.

In the fall of 2020 Benedict Donald was still the CiC. After his loss was announced by the networks in November, he ordered the complete withdrawal of all our troops by Jan, 15th, accelerating the final withdrawal date he agreed to by over three months. Quite the a stab in the back to the Generals recommendation as well as a stab in the back to our allies in Afghanistan.

In the fall of 2020 Benedict Donald was still the CiC. After his loss was announced by the networks in November, he ordered the complete withdrawal of all our troops by Jan, 15th, accelerating the final withdrawal date he agreed to by over three months. Quite the a stab in the back to the Generals recommendation as well as a stab in the back to our allies in Afghanistan.
no he did not, that's bullshit. The call out was for May 2021, Trump was not president. Xiden owed nothing to honor the move. He failed. It's called tactical moves and xiden used none. What a psychotic that you believe xiden on this. People died, and he was president and he did something most likely Trump would have reevaluate due to conditions in the region. Xiden, terrible leader.

Christopher Miller claims Trump promise of full withdrawal was just a ruse​

Christopher Miller, who served as acting defense secretary for less than three months at the end of Trump’s presidency, claimed in an interview with Defense One that Trump’s 2020 deal with the Taliban to withdraw all US forces from Afghanistan by May 1, 2021 was just a “play,” and Trump actually intended to keep some US troops in Afghanistan for counterterrorism purposes.

Last edited:
no he did not, that's bullshit.
Here's something you're sure to ignore.

"In the fall of 2020 my analysis was that an accelerated withdrawal without meeting specific and necessary conditions risks losing the substantial gains made in Afghanistan, damaging US worldwide credibility, and could precipitate a general collapse of the ANSF and the Afghan government resulting in a complete Taliban takeover or general civil war."

"Based on my advice and the advice of the commanders, then Secretary of Defense, Esper, submitted a memorandum on nine November recommending to maintain US forces at a level between about 2500 and 4500 in Afghanistan until conditions were met for further reduction. Two days later on 11, November, 2020, I received an unclassified signed order directing the United States military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan no later than 15, January, 2021."

After the Generals told Benedict what a shitshow that would be, of course he flip-flopped his order.......

We need to mind our own business unless there are American hostages.
We don't need to enflame tensions around the globe.
If Iran attacks Isreal then and only then should we step in

Here's something you're sure to ignore.

"In the fall of 2020 my analysis was that an accelerated withdrawal without meeting specific and necessary conditions risks losing the substantial gains made in Afghanistan, damaging US worldwide credibility, and could precipitate a general collapse of the ANSF and the Afghan government resulting in a complete Taliban takeover or general civil war."

"Based on my advice and the advice of the commanders, then Secretary of Defense, Esper, submitted a memorandum on nine November recommending to maintain US forces at a level between about 2500 and 4500 in Afghanistan until conditions were met for further reduction. Two days later on 11, November, 2020, I received an unclassified signed order directing the United States military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan no later than 15, January, 2021."

After the Generals told Benedict what a shitshow that would be, of course he flip-flopped his order.......
The call out was for May 2021, Trump was not president. Xiden owed nothing to honor the move. He failed. It's called tactical moves and xiden used none. What a psychotic that you believe xiden on this. People died, and he was president and he did something most likely Trump would have reevaluate due to conditions in the region. Xiden, terrible leader.

Christopher Miller claims Trump promise of full withdrawal was just a ruse​

Christopher Miller, who served as acting defense secretary for less than three months at the end of Trump’s presidency, claimed in an interview with Defense One that Trump’s 2020 deal with the Taliban to withdraw all US forces from Afghanistan by May 1, 2021 was just a “play,” and Trump actually intended to keep some US troops in Afghanistan for counterterrorism purposes.

Benedict Donald negotiated our complete withdrawal from Afghanistan like Bush negotiated in Iraq. Like Bush, he forced the final withdrawal on his predecessor. He bragged about how he hamstrung the incoming administration as well as our Military during his very first post election loss rally.

"Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process."

Donald Trump: (22:53)
"21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame."
Nope. Tater didn't follow anything in the deal, so how was he forced to follow it, Stupid?

Forum List

Back