Biden Sells Our Oil

You know what's REALLY funny?? This time you didn't even try denying what I said about you being a lying bastard that's actually a Biden supporter. After all, all I ever hear you say is that you don't like him. Then you talk like nothing is ever his fault and poor old Biden. Maybe nothing is ever his fault directly, but his administration is definitely at fault.

Why bother denying it for the 1000th time. You will just keep saying it anyhow. It is not like you and honesty are close friends or anything.

You can call me whatever makes you happy. It just does not matter to me what you think of me.

The flipping morons think that Biden himself was running the auctions and selling only to China.
To be honest, I had no idea til you made the initial reply about the auction.

I went and read a out it.

If I'm going to hate someone, I want the reasons to be real, not just emotionally satisfying.

If I'm going to hate someone, I want the reasons to be real, not just emotionally satisfying.

I can give you a list if you want me going on all night about it, but my reasons why I hate Biden are both real and emotionally satisfying.

I can give you a list if you want me going on all night about it, but my reasons why I hate Biden are both real and emotionally satisfying.
I'm sure they are. But I was speaking for my own mindset.

If Biden doesn't control who buys the oil at auction then you can't honestly say he sold it to China.

But, as you say, I have a lot of other valid reasons for things he is responsible for.

Like selling it in the first place

Last edited:
To be honest, I had no idea til you made the initial reply about the auction.

I went and read a out it.

Thanks.

A great many people have no clue how their government works. They seem to think that the POTUS has his fingers in everything.

If Biden doesn't control who buys the oil at auction then you can't honestly say he sold it to China.

But, as you say, I have a lot of other valid reasons for things hevisxresponsibke for.

Luke selling it in the first place

Agreed, it should not have been sold in an attempt to lower the price of gas in the US

Damn, I wish you people would make up your minds. One post he is a criminal mastermind and the next he is a puppet

It cannot be both, pick one and stick with it
Ok, he was the mastermind before he became a puppet due to his mental disabilities now.... Deal with it.

But, as you say, I have a lot of other valid reasons for things he is responsible for.

Like selling it in the first place
Exactly..... Dealing with the strategic oil supply is a security issue, so Biden is involved as the President, but Gator attempts to separate him from the strategic reserves in an attempt to shield him as if decision's are made without him or the government being involved... Pffft.

Especially when our citizen's are suffering through some horrible price spike's that were caused by our government, and are still going on.

Shielding politician's and government officials from the public wanting accountability, and it being enraged about government incompetency is beginning to be a trend in this country.

Exactly..... Dealing with the strategic oil supply is a security issue, so Biden is involved as the President, but Gator attempts to separate him from the strategic reserves in an attempt to shield him as if decision's are made without him or the government being involved... Pffft.

Especially when our citizen's are suffering through some horrible price spike's that were caused by our government, and are still going on.

Shielding politician's and government officials from the public wanting accountability, and it being enraged about government incompetency is beginning to be a trend in this country.
How? We both agree it's stupid to sell it to begin with. Hold him accountable for that.

Bit did he choose to sell it to China or just sell it and China bought it?

How? We both agree it's stupid to sell it to begin with. Hold him accountable for that.

Bit did he choose to sell it to China or just sell it and China bought it?
Not sure, but Hunter being involved is a huge "Red" flag (pun intended) if true... :)

Not sure, but Hunter being involved is a huge "Red" flag (pun intended) if true... :)
Maybe. But the question is simple

Does Biden put the oil in a public marketplace where anyone can buy it, or did he work the hunter connection to sell it to China.

I read a lot of stories that imply the china connection, but they all have a paragraph about the oil going up for auction.

If Biden simply puts it on the market, then Biden haters are making up the rest like Trump haters do to him.

He either sold direct to chiba, or he did not. I see nothing to say he did.

Maybe. But the question is simple

Does Biden put the oil in a public marketplace where anyone can buy it, or did he work the hunter connection to sell it to China.

I read a lot of stories that imply the china connection, but they all have a paragraph about the oil going up for auction.

If Biden simply puts it on the market, then Biden haters are making up the rest like Trump haters do to him.

He either sold direct to chiba, or he did not. I see nothing to say he did.
If Hunter is involved, then more than likely Joe aka the big guy is somewhere in the mix. Not sure where, but somewhere.

Biden is going to OPEC and other countries to beg for their oil. How does that advance his 'green' agenda? Does producing oil in other countries somehow mitigate global warming? Someone should ask him that question.

If Hunter is involved, then more than likely Joe aka the big guy is somewhere in the mix. Not sure where, but somewhere.
great.

how could biden sell oil to china directly if it must go through and did a bidding process on the open global market?

look, i agree he's an ass to sell it. but i don't see how he CAN sell it directly to china. it would have to bypass the current system and im pretty sure THAT would be the complaint (and rightfully so) if he did.

instead, they put a loose connection together and let hate do the rest.

great.

how could biden sell oil to china directly if it must go through and did a bidding process on the open global market?

look, i agree he's an ass to sell it. but i don't see how he CAN sell it directly to china. it would have to bypass the current system and im pretty sure THAT would be the complaint (and rightfully so) if he did.

instead, they put a loose connection together and let hate do the rest.
Yes, he's an ass for selling our reserve. I don't believe for a second that he or his handlers are ignorant of the current system. They all knew where that oil was going and if they didn't they are fools. As usual they lie proactively and/or by omission.

Why is this idiot not being impeached?
Because you are a fucking moron and refuse to be educated.
Yes, he's an ass for selling our reserve. I don't believe for a second that he or his handlers are ignorant of the current system. They all knew where that oil was going and if they didn't they are fools. As usual they lie proactively and/or by omission.
Further PROOF that you are a moron.

trump sold SPR also.
Do you care to deny that ^^^^^ FACT.

Last time I checked China wasn't within the US. Also remember that our pipeline was shut down a long time ago and as far as I'm aware it was never reopened. Our oil sources are very limited enough as it is and so if the fucking democraps are giving away the oil we already have, of course it's going to become more expensive! I'm not sure what's making you believe that it won't but you have blinders on.

Sinopec has a US subsidiary in Houston.

Because you are a fucking moron and refuse to be educated.

Further PROOF that you are a moron.

trump sold SPR also.
Do you care to deny that ^^^^^ FACT.
Winnie, Winnie....Triggered yet again. :itsok:

Forum List

Back