🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Shares Creepy Kiss with Daughter He Took ‘Inappropriate Showers’ With at White House Juneteenth Concert (VIDEO)

Biden is nothing more than a symbol of the post-pandemic dysfunctional times we live in. We haven't returned to the normality we last saw during the presidency of Donald Trump, right before China unleashed their virus on the world. Biden was elected on the premise that he would guide the country through a recovery. But the only thing he's accomplished has been to hasten the further deterioration of what was once the greatest country on earth.

Biden is nothing more than a symbol of the post-pandemic dysfunctional times we live in. We haven't returned to the normality we last saw during the presidency of Donald Trump, right before China unleashed their virus on the world. Biden was elected on the premise that he would guide the country through a recovery. But the only thing he's accomplished has been to hasten the further deterioration of what was once the greatest country on earth.
Remember he was installed by fraud. That makes him a Usurper.

Remember he was installed by fraud. That makes him a Usurper.

Let me reword that: Biden wasn't Biden was elected on the premise that he would guide the country through a recovery. He was foisted on the American people by a corrupt and broken election system.

Give me a break... what has that woman ever done for "African Americans" these elites must think we are as stupid as the USMB libtards and some USMB moderators.... homelessness in the black community has never been this bad... drug addition and gang violence in the black community is worse than ever... and this rich bitch that has lived off of Biden's ill gotten gains her entire life can't even say the words Black Americans.... Is she only speaking of black folks from Africa?.... How insulting... can't you libs see through this shit?... well I see the BLACK community waking up and its going to cost the democrat party...

He couldn't stand it. He looked at her and when they locked eyes, he initiated the kiss.

The face of a female crack/meth head.
FyjDGhCWIAEYzjP

Hell, he's made "material changes" in just about everyone's life...a lot less material.

Rock solid proof that the elites have lost touch with the American people... she is as out of touch as her dad....

Goonblow is determined to call Brandon’s daughter a liar.

What ever happened to “believe the victims?”

Last edited:
Then it should be easy to prove the fraud...
He was bragging about it. He confessed on video. That's proof beyond any reasonable doubt whatsoever.

Fuck off, jackass party of slavery supporter.

Let me reword that: Biden wasn't Biden was elected on the premise that he would guide the country through a recovery. He was foisted on the American people by a corrupt and broken election system.
The same broken system that elected Trump...Oxymoron, no?

Forum List

Back