🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Shares Creepy Kiss with Daughter He Took ‘Inappropriate Showers’ With at White House Juneteenth Concert (VIDEO)

Pathological is a better term. There is some true mental illness that runs through those children.
It likely goes back generations. After all, Biden's family is on record as owning several slave girls under 12 years old.

It's pretty safe to say those prepubescent little girls were not bought for their ability to lift the heaviest bales of cotton.

If this girl ever came forward formally Biden could be criminally charged for sexual assault on a minor.

VP Joe Biden Pinching Little Girl's Nipple in Slow Motion​

screenshot-2021-09-12-7.01.10-pm.png

maria.jpeg

He couldn't stand it. He looked at her and when they locked eyes, he initiated the kiss.

The face of a female crack/meth head.
FyjDGhCWIAEYzjP

The Bidens are the MOST white trash family in America.

Ashley Biden was raised, she says, in a “humble” home.

“Growing up, I lived a very normal, down-to-earth life,” she said last week. She was an athlete, excelling at both field hockey and lacrosse during her Wilmington, Delaware, school years.

She took an interest in her father’s grassroots-style of politicking, often accompanying him at campaign events, parades and on the door-to-door visits that were once a hallmark of gathering votes.

“I would travel with him everywhere and I would always question the inequity. I also went to a Quaker school and learned about racism from a very young age,” said Biden during an October 20 interview with KQED in San Francisco. “And it was my mission to tackle structural violence and institutional racism. Why aren’t people healing? Why are the most marginalized the most harmed, yet the least healed?”

Is she lying now or in her diary?

Ashley Biden was raised, she says, in a “humble” home.

“Growing up, I lived a very normal, down-to-earth life,” she said last week. She was an athlete, excelling at both field hockey and lacrosse during her Wilmington, Delaware, school years.

She took an interest in her father’s grassroots-style of politicking, often accompanying him at campaign events, parades and on the door-to-door visits that were once a hallmark of gathering votes.

“I would travel with him everywhere and I would always question the inequity. I also went to a Quaker school and learned about racism from a very young age,” said Biden during an October 20 interview with KQED in San Francisco. “And it was my mission to tackle structural violence and institutional racism. Why aren’t people healing? Why are the most marginalized the most harmed, yet the least healed?”

Is there a point here?
No

If this girl ever came forward formally Biden could be criminally charged for sexual assault on a minor.

VP Joe Biden Pinching Little Girl's Nipple in Slow Motion​

screenshot-2021-09-12-7.01.10-pm.png

maria.jpeg

This deserves to be seen by as many people as possible. Before I saw this, I thought for years

that Biden was just a touchy-feely guy,

(and we're like that in my family) but only a predator would do what he did there.

bidenbadt2.gif

This deserves to be seen by as many people as possible. Before I saw this, I thought for years

that Biden was just a touchy-feely guy,

(and we're like that in my family) but only a predator would do what he did there.

bidenbadt2.gif

He thought the guy walking in front of the camera was going to give him cover to make the assault.

Forum List

Back