Biden slaps taxpayers in the face again with another $1.2 billion of student loans cancelled

The wall, or 'a wall' constructed properly and completed would benefit all Americans.
Just ask some of the residents of places like NYC, Chicago, DC, etc, and I bet a lot of them wish we had a wall and border security right now.

No, it would not have benefited many, except those selling the supplies or the wall.

Israel has a "wall" and it's 90% FENCE and the US doesn't have a sniper issue to need the wall.

Stopping immigrants doesn't mean a wall, it might mean better security at the border, but not a wall. A wall is outdated and a bad use of funds.

No, it would not have benefited many, except those selling the supplies or the wall.

Israel has a "wall" and it's 90% FENCE and the US doesn't have a sniper issue to need the wall.

Stopping immigrants doesn't mean a wall, it might mean better security at the border, but not a wall. A wall is outdated and a bad use of funds.

I always get a kick out of you guys. No matter what effort is made to secure our borders, you guys will ALWAYS pour cold water on ANY attempt that is made.

I SINCERELY doubt you pay more taxes than I do, but if you want your tax dollars thrown away like this, then by all means, send your money in. Just don't expect other people to feel the same way.
That you hate your fellow Americans is clear.
That you have zero understanding of economics is clear.
Your wholly limited intellect clearly shows you're earn $14 an hour when you can get a job and live in a relative's garage.

MAGATS be MAGATS

That you hate your fellow Americans is clear.
That you have zero understanding of economics is clear.
Your wholly limited intellect clearly shows you're earn $14 an hour when you can get a job and live in a relative's garage.

MAGATS be MAGATS
Dulcolax,

Lol!!!
First of all I don't consider myself a "maga", although I'll certainly be voting for Trump over this stupid old fuck that has flooded this country with the third-world!!

Second, you're free to believe whatever you like about my finances. Obviously I know the truth, and I definitely couldn't own four homes and eight vehicles on $14 bucks an hour.

No, it's a function of Dimocrats buying votes and teaching Americans to be irresponsible.
Free education makes an economy more productive and reduces inequality; what's your problem with that?

https://risefree.org/rise-news/tuition-free-college-is-critical-to-our-economy/#:~:text=To%20rebuild%20America's%20economy%20in,tuition%20would%20outweigh%20the%20cost.

"Research shows that the private and public economic benefit of free community college tuition would outweigh the cost.

"That’s why half of the states in the country already have some form of free college tuition.

"The Democratic Party 2020 platform calls for making two years of community college tuition free for all students with a federal/state partnership similar to the Obama administration’s 2015 plan.

"It envisions a program as universal and free as K-12 education is today, with all the sustainable benefits such programs (including Social Security and Medicare) enjoy.

"It also calls for making four years of public college tuition free, again in partnership with states, for students from families making less than $125,000."

Forum List

Back