Biden slaps taxpayers in the face again with another $1.2 billion of student loans cancelled

I always get a kick out of you guys. No matter what effort is made to secure our borders, you guys will ALWAYS pour cold water on ANY attempt that is made.

So, I guess you'd be happy just putting a snail on the border. That's "ANY attempt"....

I'm more interested in attempts THAT WORK.

The wall, or 'a wall' constructed properly and completed would benefit all Americans.
Just ask some of the residents of places like NYC, Chicago, DC, etc, and I bet a lot of them wish we had a wall and border security right now.
There's a reason the cartels have move their customers to Arizona and California borders.

It's not meant as an insult. You literally do sound like you have the mind of a child.

Now go read my post and respond to it and stop your insufferable whining about the liberal boogeyman, son.

So far, Biden has cancelled about $138 billion overall of student debt. Eventually it's likely hundreds of billions of dollars will be cancelled, and of course that cost ends up being transferred to taxpayers, as everything always does. I for one am not in favor of all Americans getting stuck with someone else's bad choices, but you're free to start sending checks in if you believe it's your responsibility. Go for it!

Dulcolax,

Lol!!!
First of all I don't consider myself a "maga", although I'll certainly be voting for Trump over this stupid old fuck that has flooded this country with the third-world!!

Second, you're free to believe whatever you like about my finances. Obviously I know the truth, and I definitely couldn't own four homes and eight vehicles on $14 bucks an hour.
Vote for Trump...MAGA

Actually you can own cars, boats, and even Trump sneakers.

1708567684816.png

Better hurry if Trump's depending on you.

1708567779645.png

So far, Biden has cancelled about $138 billion overall of student debt. Eventually it's likely hundreds of billions of dollars will be cancelled, and of course that cost ends up being transferred to taxpayers, as everything always does.
No, not that much cost to the taxpayer. Not nearly that much. That's why you should go read my first post.

Walls work

No, a wall doesn't work as efficiently as other options. It's a bad use of resources and money.

"Border Patrol apprehended 32,809 illegal immigrants."

Here, border patrol, not "the wall" apprehended 32,000 illegal immigrants. The number of illegal immigrants being apprehended does not talk about the efficiency of the wall, it talks about how many people are CAUGHT rather than not caught.

Perhaps they've put their wall up and they sit back and expect it to work and loads of people are getting through.

"
Texas has locked things down on their side of the border, and Mexico has increased enforcement against migrants arriving in the Mexican state of Coahuila following Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s visit to Mexico in December."

Also they're talking about what's happening in MEXICO too.

"Mexico is now suddenly stopping migrants from boarding trains, and is removing migrants from their northern border down to their southern border following that meeting."

"And the migrants who do cross there now find a very unwelcoming posture from the state of Texas with legions of soldiers, troopers and razor wire, as well as the threat of arrest. It is unknown what the U.S. offered Mexico in return for this cooperation."

Seriously, a much better use of resources than a wall.

They're not talking about how effective the wall is. They're talking about how much EFFORT they're putting into stopping this with HUMAN ACTIONS.

No, a wall doesn't work as efficiently as other options. It's a bad use of resources and money.

WEll, it's working in Texas. SOme shipping containers and razor wire.
"Border Patrol apprehended 32,809 illegal immigrants."

Here, border patrol, not "the wall" apprehended 32,000 illegal immigrants.
Uh, duh.
The number of illegal immigrants being apprehended does not talk about the efficiency of the wall, it talks about how many people are CAUGHT rather than not caught.

Perhaps they've put their wall up and they sit back and expect it to work and loads of people are getting through.

"
Texas has locked things down on their side of the border, and Mexico has increased enforcement against migrants arriving in the Mexican state of Coahuila following Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s visit to Mexico in December."

Also they're talking about what's happening in MEXICO too.

"Mexico is now suddenly stopping migrants from boarding trains, and is removing migrants from their northern border down to their southern border following that meeting."

"And the migrants who do cross there now find a very unwelcoming posture from the state of Texas with legions of soldiers, troopers and razor wire, as well as the threat of arrest. It is unknown what the U.S. offered Mexico in return for this cooperation."

Seriously, a much better use of resources than a wall.

They're not talking about how effective the wall is. They're talking about how much EFFORT they're putting into stopping this with HUMAN ACTIONS.

Dulcolax,

Lol!!!
First of all I don't consider myself a "maga", although I'll certainly be voting for Trump over this stupid old fuck that has flooded this country with the third-world!!

Second, you're free to believe whatever you like about my finances. Obviously I know the truth, and I definitely couldn't own four homes and eight vehicles on $14 bucks an hour.
You don't is the point.

You do know contracts get renegotiated and even rewritten? Oh yes indeed.
As expected, you don't understand what a contract is.

Dumping the debt on taxpayers is not rewriting or renegotiating.

Who negotiated on behalf of the taxpayers?

What part did taxpayers have in the rewritten contract that left them with $138 billion in new debt?

Oh, no indeed. The taxpayers had no representation in the assignment of that new debt.

Wow!

Criminal, eh?

Can't wait for the indictments... :auiqs.jpg:
The U.S. Supreme Court and even Nancy Pelosi have said it is illegal.

What would you call President Biden's actions? Magnanimous?

Especially with someone else's money and the fact that he'll be dead decades before the bill comes due. Despicable.

Largess.jpg

Forum List

Back