Biden spending $50 million per year to store border wall material ready to install.

no he is the one paying to store it amd not use it for what it was purchased for
Yep. That has been covered.

Pretty dumb of Trump to spend all that money for something he knew would go to waste if he lost the election.

Now here we are.

Yep. That has been covered.

Pretty dumb of Trump to spend all that money for something he knew would go to waste if he lost the election.

Now here we are.
so a president shouldn’t spend any money on anything because he might lose an election? that’s stupid

1) i don’t believe he thoughts he lose
2) i don’t think anyone expected any president would be beholden to the cartels like xiden and simply surrendered our border to them

Is that the material for the wall that Mexico paid for?

Lessee:
  1. You don't think Mexico ought to pay for it?
  2. You don't think Trump would have made them pay given the time and more cooperation from his own Congress?
  3. You actually think Biden will make them pay sooner than Trump?

Lessee:
  1. You don't think Mexico ought to pay for it?
  2. You don't think Trump would have made them pay given the time and more cooperation from his own Congress?
  3. You actually think Biden will make them pay sooner than Trump?
They don’t think.

This "administration" gets dumber by the day.

Is that what you call it? By that measure, Biden has gone from just dumb to negative, anti-matter dumbness from the day he was certified 2020 winner.

Biden passed dumb at about 2PM his first day on the job and has been moving steadily deeper into traitorous treason ever since.

You think it's trolling to repeat Trump's campaign promises that Mexico would pay for the wall?

At least Trump set that as a goal and a promise. And his wall is sitting there just waiting to be finished. Where is Biden's wall? Where is Biden's promise to make them pay? Where is Biden's effort to even do his job and secure the border? Where is Biden on arresting and deporting these millions of invaders? Where is Biden in protecting the property and state rights of all those damaged and harmed? Where is Biden on the monstrous human rights violations of drug cartels shipping tons of fentanyl into the country killing thousands? Where is Biden on the human trafficking of little children lost, raped, sold, tortured and murdered getting here that he has caused?

50M for storage?
And you know better HOW?

My God; the shit that people will believe.
You mean like believing a two time loser running against a highly successful, popular president with no campaign hiding in his basement with no crowds bothering to even attend his rallies running with the most disliked democrat in the primaries ending up winning by a historic record-setting landslide setting new records after having been way behind and deemed lost earlier that night? You mean like believing THAT?

so a president shouldn’t spend any money on anything because he might lose an election? that’s stupid

1) i don’t believe he thoughts he lose
2) i don’t think anyone expected any president would be beholden to the cartels like xiden and simply surrendered our border to them
No. He can if he wishes but you can't expect a new president to continue his policies simply because they were left over.

Like I stated before, it would be like Biden buying a bunch housing materials for immigrants right before the election them Dems bitching because the winning Republican has all this extra material.

Biden didn't surender the southern border. Both parties did...mainly Congress.

Forum List

Back