Biden spending $50 million per year to store border wall material ready to install.

Dude scroll up. You’ve been getting rectum wrecked all thread. I’d delete my profile if I were you. There is no coming back.
No thanks. I don’t take advice from single digit IQ Dimtard Lemmings that suck Biden’s nutsack 24/7.

No thanks. I don’t take advice from single digit IQ Dimtard Lemmings that suck Biden’s nutsack 24/7.
Ok. Just trying to save you the embarrassment but you might be immune having embarrassed yourself all your life. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Trump wasted that money moron. It wasn’t passed in a budget. It was stolen from defense funding. If it were passed in a budget it wouldn’t be Biden’s to do anything with.

Trump couldn’t get in the budget when all you need is 50 votes and he had both houses. So he stole the money and spent it on something he couldn’t finish. Blame your orange cuck master.
The wall is a defense structure, how is that stealing? The border patrol called for more wall too. Swampy politicians refused to fund it for purely political reasons so Trump did it.

The wall is a defense structure, how is that stealing? The border patrol called for more wall too. Swampy politicians refused to fund it for purely political reasons so Trump did it.
There is a bill not being passed by republicans right now because they say no more money is needed for the border. Which is it?

Got a link?
Are you kidding? I’ll provide one if you want but this is common knowledge. Just say “City, I am not following this immigration thing closely” and I’ll provide a link. You can even copy and paste my line.

Are you kidding? I’ll provide one if you want but this is common knowledge. Just say “City, I am not following this immigration thing closely” and I’ll provide a link. You can even copy and paste my line.
So, you know nothing about HR 29. Thanks.

Forum List

Back