Biden spending $50 million per year to store border wall material ready to install.

Build the wall, Dumbass.

Biden is the President of the United States, not the Dimwinger party. The majority of Americans now support a border wall.
I believe this information to be incorrect but it is irrelevant.

Democrats don't want a wall and they won the election.

If Biden pushed for the procurement of a massive homeless hotel chain replete with movie theatres and arcades and had all the material staged...then lost the election to Trump, do you think Trump should build the hotel or do you think he should use established government protocols and get rid of the material?

I believe this information to be incorrect but it is irrelevant.

Democrats don't want a wall and they won the election.

If Biden pushed for the procurement of a massive homeless hotel chain replete with movie theatres and arcades and had all the material staged...then lost the election to Trump, do you think Trump should build the hotel or do you think he should use established government protocols and get rid of the material?
So you don't think Biden is President of the US.

Got it.

What a weird way to avoid the question.
Why would I answer a dumbass question about building hotels for illegals?

Tell us why you are happy that Chicom Joe is wasting $50 MILLION per year to store wall panels already built and ready to install so he can flood the country with illegals and drugs?

Because you think Trump buying a bunch of materials for a wall that Democrats don't want, somehow requires Biden to build the wall after trump lost the election.

I am surprised you didn't see the correlation.

Tell us why you are happy that Chicom Joe is wasting $50 MILLION per year to store wall panels already built and ready to install so he can flood the country with illegals and drugs?
I already did.

Because Trump signed contracts for wall materials and than lost the election.

Their are established govenrment policies to remove unwanted materials and the Biden administration is executing them. The cost per day has dipped to almost half of what it was when Biden took office.

Is that the material for the wall that Mexico paid for?
The trillions of dollars the peasants are paying for through the evil inflation Progs orchestrated is of demonic proportions. Progs promote killing Deplorables. We hear them regularly. Deplorables are waiting for you. They have no choice but to defend themselves. It's pretty nasty when old and young Prog spoiled women threaten people of different political ways who keep the nation going and their comfortable way of life a reality.

The trillions of dollars the peasants are paying for through the evil inflation Progs orchestrated is of demonic proportions. Progs promote killing Deplorables. We hear them regularly. Deplorables are waiting for you. They have no choice but to defend themselves. It's pretty nasty when old and young Prog spoiled women threaten people of different political ways who keep the nation going and their comfortable way of life a reality.
Did you accidentally post to the wrong thread because I am not seeing how your rant is applicable to this discussion.

It does read like some kind of Russian propaganda pamphlet though, so that is interesting.

Has there ever been a dumber decision than Biden's decision to stop the border wall?

Yes, Trump's decision to ever start it. Even the border patrol didn't want that fucking wall.

Especially when W tried and failed utterly to build one ten years prior. W's attempt spawned litigation by property owners along the border, that hadn't been resolved when Trump started his misguided and failed attempt to build a wall.

What the fuck is this supposed to mean???? Every time you get triggered you come up with some nonsensical rant that sounds like ESL losing it.

Yes, Trump's decision to ever start it. Even the border patrol didn't want that fucking wall.

Especially when W tried and failed utterly to build one ten years prior. W's attempt spawned litigation by property owners along the border, that hadn't been resolved when Trump started his misguided and failed attempt to build a wall.
Are you ever not a lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit Dragonlady

Trump wasted that money moron. It wasn’t passed in a budget. It was stolen from defense funding. If it were passed in a budget it wouldn’t be Biden’s to do anything with.

Trump couldn’t get in the budget when all you need is 50 votes and he had both houses. So he stole the money and spent it on something he couldn’t finish. Blame your orange cuck master.

This thread should be arrested for the criminal assault of Nostra. That dude has been wrecked in this thread.

Trump wasted that money moron. It wasn’t passed in a budget. It was stolen from defense funding. If it were passed in a budget it wouldn’t be Biden’s to do anything with.

Trump couldn’t get in the budget when all you need is 50 votes and he had both houses. So he stole the money and spent it on something he couldn’t finish. Blame your orange cuck master.
Explain how Trump is wasting $50 million per year because your Vegetable Messiah refuses to live up to his Oath of Office and stopped construction of a border wall with wall already paid for by taxpayers.:cuckoo:

Try getting thru a day without having Veggie Joe’s shriveled balls bouncing off your chin.

Explain how Trump is wasting $50 million per year because your Vegetable Messiah refuses to live up to his Oath of Office and stopped construction of a border wall with wall already paid for by taxpayers.:cuckoo:

Try getting thru a day without having Veggie Joe’s shriveled balls bouncing off your chin.
I just did. It was wasted when Trump stole the money and couldn’t complete the theft before losing a historic landslide incumbent ass kicking.

Forum List

Back