Biden spending $50 million per year to store border wall material ready to install.

Lessee:
  1. You don't think Mexico ought to pay for it?
  2. You don't think Trump would have made them pay given the time and more cooperation from his own Congress?
  3. You actually think Biden will make them pay sooner than Trump?
1. I guess it would be nice, if it was to be built, but they didn't and they are not obligated. It's a structure in America, not Mexico.

2. No.

3. No. Why would Biden make them pay for a wall he isn't going to build (across the whole border).

No. He can if he wishes but you can't expect a new president to continue his policies simply because they were left over.

Like I stated before, it would be like Biden buying a bunch housing materials for immigrants right before the election them Dems bitching because the winning Republican has all this extra material.

Biden didn't surender the southern border. Both parties did...mainly Congress.
i can expect a new president wouldn’t be dumb enough to pay millions to store supplies for border security when we are in the middle of a border crisis

hahah no xiden surrendered the border he runs ICE, he has the tools needed, he’s literaay paying money not to sue the tools given to him

At least Trump set that as a goal and a promise. And his wall is sitting there just waiting to be finished. Where is Biden's wall? Where is Biden's promise to make them pay? Where is Biden's effort to even do his job and secure the border? Where is Biden on arresting and deporting these millions of invaders? Where is Biden in protecting the property and state rights of all those damaged and harmed? Where is Biden on the monstrous human rights violations of drug cartels shipping tons of fentanyl into the country killing thousands? Where is Biden on the human trafficking of little children lost, raped, sold, tortured and murdered getting here that he has caused?
Yeah. And he failed to deliver.

Biden and his voters don't want a wall. Why would he make Mexico pay for something he doesn't want?

Look up what Biden is doing. Whatever it is it isn't enough. Same as when Repubs take over.

Biden is doing his job but sadly our parties want illegals. Sucks doesn't it?

Ok. If you say so.

That sure blows the whole open border narrative out of the water.
How? The border is still porous today. Most of the wall is still not built and Biden has done little to nothing to thwart illegal border jumpers. Hell they just rushed a port of entry.

And Biden turns in to candidate ‘flip flop’

That's better I guess than Sir Farts and Crapsalot.

Biden5.jpg

Biden and his voters don't want a wall. Why would he make Mexico pay for something he doesn't want?

Look up what Biden is doing. Whatever it is it isn't enough. Same as when Repubs take over.

Biden is doing his job but sadly our parties want illegals. Sucks doesn't it?
yes we are aware xiden has surrendered to th cartels. He doesn’t want a wall, because they don’t want a wall.

How? The border is still porous today. Most of the wall is still not built and Biden has done little to nothing to thwart illegal border jumpers. Hell they just rushed a port of entry.
Are you really telling me that we, simultaneously, have both a wall being built and open borders?

Yeah, Dems and Repubs suck at border policy. It is a lobbyists world though. Hard to get re-elected when you don't don't do what they pay you to do.

Are you really telling me that we, simultaneously, have both a wall being built and open borders?

Yeah, Dems and Repubs suck at border policy. It is a lobbyists world though. Hard to get re-elected when you don't don't do what they pay you to do.
More proof of how incapable Biden is.

i can expect a new president wouldn’t be dumb enough to pay millions to store supplies for border security when we are in the middle of a border crisis

hahah no xiden surrendered the border he runs ICE, he has the tools needed, he’s literaay paying money not to sue the tools given to him
Biden had to store it. It was there when he won the election. There are government procedures to eliminate excess federal recourses, he can't just put the material up for sale on ebay.

That is why we are currently paying about half a day now then we were when the article was printed....2021 if I remember right.

He didn't surrender the border but yeah, enough isn't getting done. It never is.

yes we are aware xiden has surrendered to th cartels. He doesn’t want a wall, because they don’t want a wall.
You better add me to the list too and most of Biden's 81 million voters.

The wall is a waste and a money grab for private companies who donate to politicians' coffers.

At least not for lack of trying, like Biden.

Biden and his voters don't want a wall.
Then Biden and his supporters are criminal traitors. NUMBER ONE job of the fed is to defend the borders.

Why would he make Mexico pay for something he doesn't want?
Because they are the cause of it getting rich off of shipping drugs and illegals to our border at our expense, while depending on us for aid and business?

Biden had to store it. It was there when he won the election. There are government procedures to eliminate excess federal recourses, he can't just put the material up for sale on ebay.

That is why we are currently paying about half a day now then we were when the article was printed....2021 if I remember right.

He didn't surrender the border but yeah, enough isn't getting done. It never is.
Well, apparently he didn’t HAVE to store it. He’s using it today to build a wall.

yes the border is now run by cartels. He is the cartel president. There was more being done 4 years ago

At least not for lack of trying, like Biden.

That's what happens when you lose. Evidently america didn't want a wall. Maybe next time.

Then Biden and his supporters are criminal traitors. NUMBER ONE job of the fed is to defend the borders.

They are defending the border in there own inadequate way.

Because they are the cause of it getting rich off of shipping drugs and illegals to our border at our expense, while depending on us for aid and business?
We are the cause of our illegal problem. Congress sits on their hands term after term.

You better add me to the list too and most of Biden's 81 million voters.

The wall is a waste and a money grab for private companies who donate to politicians' coffers.
It isn’t a waste according to border patrol but Biden doesn’t listen to them, he’s too busy spouting false claims of them ‘strapping’ illegals from horseback.

Forum List

Back