Biden spending $50 million per year to store border wall material ready to install.

How can you assess the context of this storage if you don't know what prior administrations have done?

It was a like a few months ago all the trumpers we're wailing about Biden putting illegals up in hotels. They were losing their minds. Then a simple Google search showed the prior administrations had done the same thing and that it was normal procedure.

So then we found out it wasn't a problem with an individual administration but poor US policy. At this point informed voters can then base their votes on this instead of hate raging against an individual president.

So in this case, it is certainly relevant to consider the last administrations policies that lead to having all this material laying around and the new administration simply going through the proper government channels to get rid of it...which from what I have read; they are.

Is your purpose to say Biden bad or do you actually want context so we can figure out how to address this issue moving forward?
chain%20link-S.jpg

What kind of stupid idiot POTUS goes off half-cocked making insane accusations about his own border enforcement?
The same type of person who claims someone from the FBI committed criminal acts...but let's try to stay on topic.

Wrong again buddy.

"Building a “Wall”. The I&I/TIPP poll also asked respondents whether they supported or opposed building a wall along the Southwest border, and that one was full of surprises."

"More than half — 57 percent — supported barrier construction (39 percent “strongly”) compared to 33 percent who opposed it (20 percent strongly). Thirteen percent were not sure."

Not wrong. Dem voters elected Biden and Dem voters don't want a wall.

That aside, this data is a bit ambiguous. It doesn't specify between sections of wall or a single wall across the entire border.

I know. It's odd that you say Biden is building a wall, and we have open borders, and we shouldn't be paying to store wall materials.

This thread is pivoting like an all star NBA post player.
Tell Biden, he decided to pay for storage and not build a wall…..until he was told to. Stop deflecting then.

Not wrong. Dem voters elected Biden and Dem voters don't want a wall.

That aside, this data is a bit ambiguous. It doesn't specify between sections of wall or a single wall across the entire border.
No one voted for Biden. Not really.

Cool story bro. I am sure those who did have been found guilty in a court of law.
They lied to the FISA court. They should be on trial. At least the traitor Comey got fired. The Democrat controlled DOJ is crooked.

No one voted for Biden. Not really.
That isn't what the election determined.

I get it that being in the minority can be frustrating but if Repubs can choose a better candidate then maybe you can take the election next cycle. Hell, a reasonable Republican candidate may get vote.

Good luck!

Democrats turned the wall into a political football instead of embracing the goal of protecting America from foreign invaders.

That isn't what the election determined.

I get it that being in the minority can be frustrating but if Repubs can choose a better candidate then maybe you can take the election next cycle. Hell, a reasonable Republican candidate may get vote.

Good luck!
So, you actually voted for this shit?

Funny Biden said no more fossil fuels, and, No more wall. Today he be like buildin’ dat wall and drillin’ :badgrin:

Yes. Not my first choice, but compared to Trump, an easy decision.
So you actually voted for sky high inflation, sky high fuel prices, another war and now a coming recession and bank collapse? Marxists applaud you for being a good little tool.

Forum List

Back