Biden spending $50 million per year to store border wall material ready to install.

Who do you listen to? Who has lied to you?

Which of these did you believe and fought to defend?

2023%2003%2002%20Trump%20Truths-L.jpg
Many different sources; none of which has admitted they lie.

Thanks for the cope meme of your grevence list. It's cute.

Many different sources; none of which has admitted they lie.

Thanks for the cope meme of your grevence list. It's cute.
Yes, many different sources, all even using the same talking points, all the same lies. Each one defends the other with the same lies.

Why did you dodge these questions? You, nor the defenders of WW-III will answer even one because you have no plausible answers.

Is opposing Russia in Ukraine a vital American national strategic interest?

[...]

What specifically is our objective in Ukraine, and how will we know when we’ve achieved it?

[...]

What is the limit of funding and material you would be willing to send to the government of Ukraine?

[...]

Should the United States support regime change in Russia?

[...]

Given that Russia’s economy and currency are stronger than before the war, do you believe that U.S. sanctions have been effective?

[...]

Do you believe the United States faces the risk of nuclear war with Russia?

Yes, many different sources, all even using the same talking points, all the same lies. Each one defends the other with the same lies.

Why did you dodge these questions? You, nor the defenders of WW-III will answer even one because you have no plausible answers.

Is opposing Russia in Ukraine a vital American national strategic interest?

[...]

What specifically is our objective in Ukraine, and how will we know when we’ve achieved it?

[...]

What is the limit of funding and material you would be willing to send to the government of Ukraine?

[...]

Should the United States support regime change in Russia?

[...]

Given that Russia’s economy and currency are stronger than before the war, do you believe that U.S. sanctions have been effective?

[...]

Do you believe the United States faces the risk of nuclear war with Russia?
You use a person who told you he lies to you, then you have the audacity to claim my sources lie.

Drip with irony much?

Has there ever been a dumber decision than Biden's decision to stop the border wall?

The dumbest decision of all was Trump’s decision to build the wall.

He isn't screwing us out of a border wall. The people didn't want one.

Not building a wall was part of his campaign. He was voted in by people who did not want a wall. He got the most votes so according to the will of the people, the wall was cancelled.

why-lie-S.gif

Poll: Majority of Americans Support a Border ‘Wall’

While placing their trust in the GOP to secure the border; understanding the concerns​

By Andrew R. Arthur on October 20, 2022
[...]
Building a “Wall”. The I&I/TIPP poll also asked respondents whether they supported or opposed building a wall along the Southwest border, and that one was full of surprises.

"More than half — 57 percent — supported barrier construction (39 percent “strongly”) compared to 33 percent who opposed it (20 percent strongly). Thirteen percent were not sure

An overwhelming proportion of Republicans — 85 percent — supported barrier construction (68 percent strongly), compared to just 11 percent who opposed it. Democrats were more evenly split, with 45 percent in favor of the idea (27 percent strongly), while 48 percent were in opposition to such a plan (34 percent strongly).

Independents weren’t quite as convinced as Republicans that barrier construction is a good idea but were a lot more bullish than Democrats. A strong plurality of the uncommitted, though, still preferred walls — 47 percent in support (28 percent strongly), compared to 37 percent who were opposed (20 percent strongly). Some 16 percent of Independents weren’t sure.

why-lie-S.gif

While placing their trust in the GOP to secure the border; understanding the concerns​

[...]
Building a “Wall”. The I&I/TIPP poll also asked respondents whether they supported or opposed building a wall along the Southwest border, and that one was full of surprises.

"More than half — 57 percent — supported barrier construction (39 percent “strongly”) compared to 33 percent who opposed it (20 percent strongly). Thirteen percent were not sure

An overwhelming proportion of Republicans — 85 percent — supported barrier construction (68 percent strongly), compared to just 11 percent who opposed it. Democrats were more evenly split, with 45 percent in favor of the idea (27 percent strongly), while 48 percent were in opposition to such a plan (34 percent strongly).

Independents weren’t quite as convinced as Republicans that barrier construction is a good idea but were a lot more bullish than Democrats. A strong plurality of the uncommitted, though, still preferred walls — 47 percent in support (28 percent strongly), compared to 37 percent who were opposed (20 percent strongly). Some 16 percent of Independents weren’t sure.
Yes, we have the materials (thanks to Trump) and what harm would it do to construct a wall? It may not keep everyone out but it sure would send a message.

Trump won the 2016 election based on his promise to build the border wall. Trump's only failure was not to build guard towers on the border and have them manned by US troops with live ammunition.
Yeah! Shoot em up real good. Like Rambo!

why-lie-S.gif

[...]

"Barrier construction" is not the same as a giant wall across the entire border.

I am curious though. Can you link this poll, all you did was link the guys name.

"Barrier construction" is not the same as a giant wall across the entire border.

I am curious though. Can you link this poll, all you did was link the guys name.
Not the same as a "giant wall across the entire border"? Seriously?

Of course. It must have been late, or early, I try to always include a link.

constructing a barrier is not the same as constructing a wall? hahah what the f do you think a wall is? hint it's a barrier

wow...you dembots are silly

Forum List

Back