Biden spending $50 million per year to store border wall material ready to install.

So you actually voted for sky high inflation, sky high fuel prices, another war and now a coming recession and bank collapse? Marxists applaud you for being a good little tool.
If you say so. Did you want to discuss the thread topic again?

Then either you are a liar, or you don't purchase food, gas, or energy. Or are unconcerned about the fact that we are charging headlong into a nuclear war?

Scary!
No. I am just good with money. I bought less house then I can afford and keep vehicles for a long time. I have decent liquid cash in the credit union. My 401ks are taking a hit of course but since I don't expect to retire for about 8 years, it is no concern to me. Lined up for SS (unless Repubs move the age to 99 or something), my state pension and a Roth IRA.

If I was expecting to retire earlier I would have had my 401k in diverse and safe funds so even then it would have been ok.

I expect Trump supporters, who were certain the market would crash, are making money hand over fist by short selling stocks. That should make them happy.

How is the economy over there? Vlad has to be restricting rations pretty severely by now.

Putin's propaganda must have you scared. Don't worry, you will be ok. We won't launch our nukes because Putin is all bluster. He is trying to scare weak minded people so they won't support Ukraine.

You would have let Russia just walk right into Ukraine and take over huh? Poor thing.

No. I am just good with money. I bought less house then I can afford and keep vehicles for a long time. I have decent liquid cash in the credit union. My 401ks are taking a hit of course but since I don't expect to retire for about 8 years, it is no concern to me. Lined up for SS (unless Repubs move the age to 99 or something), my state pension and a Roth IRA.

If I was expecting to retire earlier I would have had my 401k in diverse and safe funds so even then it would have been ok.

I expect Trump supporters, who were certain the market would crash, are making money hand over fist by short selling stocks. That should make them happy.

How is the economy over there? Vlad has to be restricting rations pretty severely by now.

Putin's propaganda must have you scared. Don't worry, you will be ok. We won't launch our nukes because Putin is all bluster. He is trying to scare weak minded people so they won't support Ukraine.

You would have let Russia just walk right into Ukraine and take over huh? Poor thing.
That does not change the fact that you are far less well-off than you were two years ago.

You also go out of your way to confirm the fact that the far-left and Democrats don't give a tinker's dam about middle and lower-income workers and those on a fixed income are suffering greatly.

As for our presence in Ukraine.

Tucker Carlson posed these six questions to the expected candidates for the Republican nomination for President.

Is opposing Russia in Ukraine a vital American national strategic interest?

[...]

What specifically is our objective in Ukraine, and how will we know when we’ve achieved it?

[...]

What is the limit of funding and material you would be willing to send to the government of Ukraine?

[...]

Should the United States support regime change in Russia?

[...]

Given that Russia’s economy and currency are stronger than before the war, do you believe that U.S. sanctions have been effective?

[...]

Do you believe the United States faces the risk of nuclear war with Russia?

###

Are the citizens of Ukraine better off living under the iron fist of a Ukraine government or the iron fist of a Russian government? Is it our problem or Europe's problem?

That does not change the fact that you are far less well-off than you were two years ago.

You also go out of your way to confirm the fact that the far-left and Democrats don't give a tinker's dam about middle and lower-income workers and those on a fixed income are suffering greatly.

No it doesn't. I am middle class.

Putin's invasion of Ukraine and coming out of the pandemic, are what is causing these issues but you can pretend it isn't to support your messaging.

As for our presence in Ukraine.

Tucker Carlson posed these six questions to the expected candidates for the Republican nomination for President.

[...]

What specifically is our objective in Ukraine, and how will we know when we’ve achieved it?

[...]

What is the limit of funding and material you would be willing to send to the government of Ukraine?

[...]

Should the United States support regime change in Russia?

[...]

Given that Russia’s economy and currency are stronger than before the war, do you believe that U.S. sanctions have been effective?

[...]

Do you believe the United States faces the risk of nuclear war with Russia?

###

Are the citizens of Ukraine better off living under the iron fist of a Ukraine government or the iron fist of a Russian government? Is it our problem or Europe's problem?
Russian TV plays Tucker on their channel. Is that how you know him?

Tucker has admitted he lies to his audience. Why would you listen to someone who told you he lies to you? Have you know shame? Are you a political cuckold?

You didn't answer my question. Would you have let Putin just roll into and take over Ukraine?

Yes, Putin is all bluster. So much so that after taking Crimea during the Obama/Biden administration, he did nothing during the Trump administration.

Then, in 2022 after numerous concessions by President Biden to encourage President Putin to NOT invade Ukraine, Putin invaded Ukraine.

President Trump kept Russia, China, and Iran apart. Now President Biden is pushing them all together in a horrific alliance. How is that great for America or the world for that matter?

No it doesn't. I am middle class.

Putin's invasion of Ukraine and coming out of the pandemic, are what is causing these issues but you can pretend it isn't to support your messaging.

Russian TV plays Tucker on their channel. Is that how you know him?

Tucker has admitted he lies to his audience. Why would you listen to someone who told you he lies to you? Have you know shame? Are you a political cuckold?

You didn't answer my question. Would you have let Putin just roll into and take over Ukraine?
Cute dodge.

President Trump was able to keep President Putin from going into Ukraine without a war. You left that option out. How convenient.

Denigrating Tucker Carlson by taking things out of context does NOT diminish the veracity of the questions he posed and for which you have no answer. Personally, I'd love to see the answer to those questions by President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris. Wouldn't you?

Here are just two. Go for it!

[...]

Yes, Putin is all bluster. So much so that after taking Crimea during the Obama/Biden administration, he did nothing during the Trump administration.

So?

Then, in 2022 after numerous concessions by President Biden to encourage President Putin to NOT invade Ukraine, Putin invaded Ukraine.

Lol, more Russian propaganda.

Putin invading Ukraine is Biden's fault...derp derp.

President Trump kept Russia, China, and Iran apart. Now President Biden is pushing them all together in a horrific alliance. How is that great for America or the world for that matter?
Trump wasn't pushing Russia, china and Iran apart. He was bringing them closer to America.

Oh, and you left out N. Korea...Trump and Kim wrote love letters you know.

Are you off shift soon; you are beginning to bore me, recycled propaganda is a snooze fest.

Cute dodge.

President Trump was able to keep President Putin from going into Ukraine without a war. You left that option out. How convenient.

Denigrating Tucker Carlson by taking things out of context does NOT diminish the veracity of the questions he posed and for which you have no answer. Personally, I'd love to see the answer to those questions by President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris. Wouldn't you?

Here are just two. Go for it!

[...]

A lack of invasion does not translate into "stopping" am invasion. Given that logic I could claim that Biden is keeping us out of war with china.

I didn't denigrate Tucker. He denigrated you. He lied to you for years, admitted he lied to you, made you look foolish and now you keep worshipping him.

That is the definition of a cuckold. How does that make you feel? I would be ashamed if it was me.

So?

Trump wasn't pushing Russia, china and Iran apart. He was bringing them closer to America.

Are you off shift soon; you are beginning to bore me, recycled propaganda is a snooze fest.
I understand, FACTS are offensive to the far-left and you have said NOTHING that disproves anything I posted. Keep up the good work!

What did I post which is not 100% true?

Your incessant whining is not a defense. You just look more desperate and goofy.

I understand, FACTS are offensive to the far-left and you have said NOTHING that disproves anything I posted. Keep up the good work!

What did I post which is not 100% true?

Your incessant whining is not a defense. You just look more desperate and goofy.
You understand facts yet listen to a person who told you he lies to you. ROFL.

This is getting comical.

So?

Everything you cite is true. How is any of it bad since it resulted in peace?

Keep-your-friends-close-but-your-enemies-closer-S.jpg

You understand facts yet listen to a person who told you he lies to you. ROFL.

This is getting comical.
What have I posted from Tucker Carlson which is a lie?

Why not prove me wrong by giving the Biden and Democrats answer to those questions?

No guts, no glory!

Everything you cite is true. How is any of it bad since it resulted in peace?

Keep-your-friends-close-but-your-enemies-closer-S.jpg
Peace to you is letting Vlad invade neighboring countries.

Are social media trolls in Russia exempt from the draft? I heard they are drafting women now...if you want to call it drafting.

What have I posted from Tucker Carlson which is a lie?

Why not prove me wrong by giving the Biden and Democrats answer to those questions?

No guts, no glory!
I am not going to waste my time trying to prove lies from a self described liar. Especially from someone who supports Russia. What a waste of time.

I wish Reagan were still alive so he could open up a can of whoopass on Tucker. What a fraudulent traitor.

Forum List

Back