Biden spending $50 million per year to store border wall material ready to install.

Not the same as a "giant wall across the entire border"? Seriously?

Of course. It must have been late, or early, I try to always include a link.

But not a majority of Democrats, this my point remains.

Also I don't like the way the question was worded. It doesn't make a distinction between building a wall along the border or building a wall across the entire border.

But not a majority of Democrats, this my point remains.

Also I don't like the way the question was worded. It doesn't make a distinction between building a wall along the border or building a wall across the entire border.
it's true you dembots represent the minority of Americans...it's why the vast majority of the nation, over 70 percent, think we are headed in the wrong direction....this is why your demafascist leadership is doing all it can to maintain power...inclduing prosecuting political rivals

IF that were true, why do the vast majority of Americans want the wall built and even more believe the Biden immigration policies are a failure?

Despite a full court press by the extreme right wing media, “the vast majority of Americans” don’t agree with either of these statements.

The vast majority of Republicans, believe these things, but neither independence nor democrats believe either statement in overwhelming numbers.

The vast majority of Americans don’t want the wall built. Not even a majority of Americans want the wall built.

Despite a full court press by the extreme right wing media, “the vast majority of Americans” don’t agree with either of these statements.

The vast majority of Republicans, believe these things, but neither independence nor democrats believe either statement in overwhelming numbers.

The vast majority of Americans don’t want the wall built. Not even a majority of Americans want the wall built.

always-S.jpg

As you know, there is a paywall on your cited source so your post means nothing.

Once again for your sole edification. See how helpful I am but you seem determined to remain ignorant.

Poll: Majority of Americans Support a Border ‘Wall’

While placing their trust in the GOP to secure the border; understanding the concerns​

FacebookTwitterRedditLinkedInEmailCopy LinkPrint
By Andrew R. Arthur on October 20, 2022

Building a “Wall”. The I&I/TIPP poll also asked respondents whether they supported or opposed building a wall along the Southwest border, and that one was full of surprises.

More than half — 57 percent — supported barrier construction (39 percent “strongly”) compared to 33 percent who opposed it (20 percent strongly). Thirteen percent were not sure.

An overwhelming proportion of Republicans — 85 percent — supported barrier construction (68 percent strongly), compared to just 11 percent who opposed it. Democrats were more evenly split, with 45 percent in favor of the idea (27 percent strongly), while 48 percent were in opposition to such a plan (34 percent strongly).

Independents weren’t quite as convinced as Republicans that barrier construction is a good idea but were a lot more bullish than Democrats. A strong plurality of the uncommitted, though, still preferred walls — 47 percent in support (28 percent strongly), compared to 37 percent who were opposed (20 percent strongly). Some 16 percent of Independents weren’t sure.

64% of Americans disapprove of how No Border Joe is handling the border.

You are once again proven to be a lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit.

not since joey xiden took over and turned the border over to his cartel pals

Trump created an entire new business model for coyotes in human traffickers. When the only way you can get it into the USA to claim refugee status is illegally, desperate people will pay the smugglers to get them across.

Since the border re-opened, the smugglers have been put out of business, and illegal border crossings are at their lowest levels in years.

The crisis of illegal border crossings was created by Trump’s closing of the border, encouraging criminal behavior, smugglers, and other lawlessness all along the southern border. There’s no need for a wall if people have the ability to enter the country legally.

Trump worked very hard to manufactured crisis and to dismantle all of the resources to process refugee claims on entry at the border. He needed a crisis to justify the expense of the wall and damn if Joe Biden hasn’t gone and solved it. Without needing a Wall.

64% of Americans disapprove of how No Border Joe is handling the border.

You are once again proven to be a lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit.

I guess you don’t even read your own links, FuckBoi.

That poll says that Republicans have the exact same disapproval numbers as the b Democrats.

Of course a lot of the disapproval stems from the line is that right wing media is telling them about Biden‘s handling of the situation.

In the meantime, Greg Abbott is making it easier for gun runners arm, the cartels.

I guess you don’t even read your own links, FuckBoi.

That poll says that Republicans have the exact same disapproval numbers as the b Democrats.

Of course a lot of the disapproval stems from the line is that right wing media is telling them about Biden‘s handling of the situation.

In the meantime, Greg Abbott is making it easier for gun runners arm, the cartels.
how Greg doing that?

Trump created an entire new business model for coyotes in human traffickers. When the only way you can get it into the USA to claim refugee status is illegally, desperate people will pay the smugglers to get them across.

Since the border re-opened, the smugglers have been put out of business, and illegal border crossings are at their lowest levels in years.

The crisis of illegal border crossings was created by Trump’s closing of the border, encouraging criminal behavior, smugglers, and other lawlessness all along the southern border. There’s no need for a wall if people have the ability to enter the country legally.

Trump worked very hard to manufactured crisis and to dismantle all of the resources to process refugee claims on entry at the border. He needed a crisis to justify the expense of the wall and damn if Joe Biden hasn’t gone and solved it. Without needing a Wall.
haha even the mexican president has called xiden the cartel president.

Forum List

Back