Biden spending $50 million per year to store border wall material ready to install.

It isn’t a waste according to border patrol but Biden doesn’t listen to them, he’s too busy spouting false claims of them ‘strapping’ illegals from horseback.
Yep, but we don't elect border agents, we elect presidents.

Maybe you can get one to run?

Yep, but we don't elect border agents, we elect presidents.

Maybe you can get one to run?
POTUS’ job is to keep our borders secure. Not listening to border enforcement and making false claims about them is not doing the job.

He’s POTUS. Comes with the job. Like we were told when Trump was POTUS.
Yeah. It comes with the job. He is failing and all his predecessors did too.

Personally I think the bigger failure is with Congress but for some reason people give them a pass.

Why do you think that is?

POTUS’ job is to keep our borders secure. Not listening to border enforcement and making false claims about them is not doing the job.
He wasn't purposely making false claims. It was a misunderstanding. You should probably move on from that. All presidents make incorrect claims, some more dangerous and despicable then others.

How so? The laws broken and ignored in many swing states is well documented. And all of it has been thoroughly covered here.
Yes it has. To bad this isn't a court of law.

Feel free to make what will be about the 10,000th thread on that. This is about border walls.

Has there ever been a dumber decision than Biden's decision to stop the border wall?

I suspect Biden’s original plan was to send the fencing to Ukraine ..

He wasn't purposely making false claims. It was a misunderstanding. You should probably move on from that. All presidents make incorrect claims, some more dangerous and despicable then others.
What kind of stupid idiot POTUS goes off half-cocked making insane accusations about his own border enforcement?

He isn't screwing us out of a border wall. The people didn't want one.

Not building a wall was part of his campaign. He was voted in by people who did not want a wall. He got the most votes so according to the will of the people, the wall was cancelled.

That is how our constitutional Republic works.

I think it was dumb of the last administration to buy all that material and sign contractual obligations when they knew if they lost the election, it wouldn't be used. Now this administration is stuck cleaning up the mess which seems to be a consistent theme.
Wrong again buddy.

"Building a “Wall”. The I&I/TIPP poll also asked respondents whether they supported or opposed building a wall along the Southwest border, and that one was full of surprises."

"More than half — 57 percent — supported barrier construction (39 percent “strongly”) compared to 33 percent who opposed it (20 percent strongly). Thirteen percent were not sure."

Forum List

Back