Biden still going Biden

Every time I hear "lid" I think he's getting a $10 bag of cheap Mexican pot.

Must be my 60s experience.

I only know eigth and quarter. (ounces)

I am 49, but what is the conversion of a lid to ounces? I feel like, its about one ounce....but what is it?

I have to give him props for not shitting himself during the debate, but watch this mess

WTF? The Republican senate? There was one on the table for a while now you bumbling jackass. Tell your dumbass democrat friends to stop trying to put in bullshit into it that has nothing to do with economic relief and it would have been done already.

8, no 80 billion, err... ok. I still cant get over the fact Biden & Democrats bailed out BLM/Antifa rioters...Really? Over completely misconstrued issues like Geog. Floyd said "I cant breath" in handcuffs sitting upright whilst dying of a meth overdose, and then there's Breonna Taylor was incidentally shot to death by cops because her pusher dealer boyfriend shot at first at cops serving a lawful and legal warrant and shot back? OPPS! Almost every example the BLM or the media puts out is lie or completely misconstrued.

Politicians like Biden and Clinton are the reason Trump got elected in 2016. If this country votes Biden into the WH then we'll get the gov't we deserve, and it won't be pretty.
especially if harris becomes president....

The BLM is a nicy nice name. But its a empty name. Its just nihilists posturing. They might as well called themselves the poofydoodles against all baddies, whos against THAT?

Last edited:
it wasnt the Bush Recession, it was the Obama recession he inherited...guess biden forgot about the Obama DOW crash of 2009

The BLM is a nicy nice name. But its a empty name. Its just nihilists posturing. They might as well called themselves the poofydoodles against all baddies, whos against THAT?

They are not nihilists, they are anti-Americans who want the country and every productive human being destroyed.

When Democrats side with race rioters, and even bail out looters and rioters, they have lost all relatability. This is the level of insanity the Democratic party has sunk too. I used to be a life long Democrat liberal...well, no more.

They are not nihilists, they are anti-Americans who want the country and every productive human being destroyed.
Perhaps we split hairs. I rather doubt the BLM cares about black causes or racial causes accept to use them as leverage to destroy America. BLM is just an empty name. They where founded by communist and the Communist republic of China is funding the "BLM". And those are the people the Democrats support...So, talk about foreign collusion...

EjdRQ4IVoAAJtOv

Politicians like Biden and Clinton are the reason Trump got elected in 2016. If this country votes Biden into the WH then we'll get the gov't we deserve, and it won't be pretty.

If Hiden wins it'll be through cheating.
So not really what we deserve.

If Hiden wins it'll be through cheating.
So not really what we deserve.

I hear ya, but if it's close enough for them to win even by cheating then IMHO the US voters fucked up. I do not doubt there will be some cheating, but it's hard to believe the Dems can cheat THAT much.

Forum List

Back