Biden succeeds on the same issues Trump couldn’t (listed)

Your post #235, which I was responding to, was a bunch of memes and rambling bullshit, a deflection from responding to the quote asked for, which #235 was your response to.
That's not an intelligent/coherent argument. I showed video of Trump recommending bleach. Most kids in grade school could understand what the man said, then repeat it. Are you having difficulties with basic cognitive thought?

I love this part of the debate when the Trump ding dongs reveal their retardation.

I'm a Trumpee You're a Trumpette so it's all good :spinner:

When you vote this November, Trump will be so far up your woogla that you will inexplicably vore FOR him :itsok:

You were asked for a quote, and instead you responded by posting #235...which contained no quote.

It's not rocket science, snowflake - pretty damn easy actually.
If you can't hear and see what Trump said, I can't fix your stupidity. That's on you.

No quote? :aargh: :banana2: 🤪 :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :spinner: :laughing0301: Do you even know what that means? Your cult behavior isn't going to change reality video. Dude you are a bore. You are running from your own shadow now. Seek help.
Look at Birx. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Trump should have been disqualified as a serious candidate back at "grab em by the pussy."
Thank you for self-identifying as an idiot.

Trump's comment has been confirmed to have been a comment on a late night TV show describing how some women are so impressed that they will let rich men do anything, including 'grab them by the pussy'.

If Trump's COMMENT shod have disqualified Trump from running for President, snowflake, then Biden having been proven to actually have grabbed an aide by the pussy should have definitely disqualified HIM from running....

....but TDS-suffering, Trump-obsessed Biden apologists don't seem to mind when Democrats shove cigars up inside interns, grab aides by the pussy, or create and run for decades a committee whose sole reason for existing was to use tax dollars to pay for the silence of their sexual harassment/ assault victims.

Thank you for self-identifying as an idiot.

Trump's comment has been confirmed to have been a comment on a late night TV show describing how some women are so impressed that they will let rich men do anything, including 'grab them by the pussy'.

If Trump's COMMENT shod have disqualified Trump from running for President, snowflake, then Biden having been proven to actually have grabbed an aide by the pussy should have definitely disqualified HIM from running....

....but TDS-suffering, Trump-obsessed Biden apologists don't seem to mind when Democrats shove cigars up inside interns, grab aides by the pussy, or create and run for decades a committee whose sole reason for existing was to use tax dollars to pay for the silence of their sexual harassment/ assault victims.
Confirmed by who? You? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You were asked for a quote, and instead you responded by posting #235...which contained no quote.

It's not rocket science, snowflake - pretty damn easy actually.
A quote by someone on video is showing a quote you retarded fool.

If you can't hear and see what Trump said, I can't fix your stupidity. That's on you.
Again, yiu are dodging the fact that you were asked for a quote in #234 and did not provide it in #235.

Again, yiu are dodging the fact that you were asked for a quote in #234 and did not provide it in #235.
OMG! Retardation has infected the entire Trump tribe. This crowd needs to rounded up and put in the mental ward for stupidity. They have no cognitive skills.

Forum List

Back