Biden succeeds on the same issues Trump couldn’t (listed)

That’s the dumbest thing anyone has posted. The debt is the accumulation of all the deficits. The debt rises more slowly under democrats because the deficits are smaller than Republican deficits. Sigh. I try. I really try guys but I don’t think it’s possible to reach through your fog.
yeah, $10 trillion under Obama is "smaller."

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at more than doubling the price of gas.

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at giving us record inflation.

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at putting the country in to a recession.

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at having baby food flown in from other countries to keep American babies alive.

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at leaving tens of thousands of Americans behind in Afghanistan.

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at inviting in millions of illegals into the USA and eliminating the Southern border.

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at arming the Taliban with 80+ billion dollars of American arms.

/——-/ And what exactly is Banana Republic Joe doing to “ handle Covid?” Got a list?
Everyone is back to work and supply chain is improving. What we are dealing with from Covid is the production disruption. Thank God we have infrastructure relief coming.

Can Trump supporters explain why he failed miserably yet Biden is succeeding? Was Trump lying about wanting to address these issues or did he just not have the experience and patience needed to get the job done?

“Trump tried and failed to deliver an infrastructure package, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump tried and failed to advance legislation to address gun violence, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump said he’d use Medicare to negotiate lower prescription drug costs, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump tried and failed to deliver record job growth, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump even endorsed penalties for stock buybacks, while Biden succeeded on the issue.”

Biden succeeds again on an issue where Trump tried and failed

View attachment 684458
Everything Biden is doing is preparing America for the future. When Trump was in office he was trying to drag us back to the 1950s.

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at more than doubling the price of gas.

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at giving us record inflation.

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at putting the country in to a recession.

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at having baby food flown in from other countries to keep American babies alive.

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at leaving tens of thousands of Americans behind in Afghanistan.

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at inviting in millions of illegals into the USA and eliminating the Southern border.

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at arming the Taliban with 80+ billion dollars of American arms.

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at more than doubling the price of gas. TRUMP NEGOTIATED AN OPEC REDUCTION OF OUTPUT WE ARE STILL SUFFERING FROM. WHAT A SHORT SIGHTED IDIOT.

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at giving us record inflation. WHERE THE HELL WAS THE INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT SO THE SUPPLY CHAIN DIDNT CRUMBLE. TRUMP DID NOTHING FOR 4 YEARS. NOTHING

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at putting the country in to a recession. MILD PULLBACK TO FIGHT THE SUPPLY CHAIN CAUSED INFLATION. TRUMP IS A LOSER

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at having baby food flown in from other countries to keep American babies alive. FIXED. BIDEN AINT RESPONSIBLE FOR ABBOTT LABS PLANT SHUT DOWNS. BY THE WAY EVERYONE IS GETTING FORMULA.

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at leaving tens of thousands of Americans behind in Afghanistan. BIDEN TOOK OVER WITH 90 DAYS TO GET OUT AND 2,500 SOLDIERS TO PROTECT THE COUNTRY. FUCK TRUMP FOR SETTING UP OUR SOLDIERS LIKE THAT.

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at inviting in millions of illegals into the USA and eliminating the Southern border. BIDEN IS CATCHING MANY MORE ILLEGALS THAN TRUMP. THE WALL ISNT WORKING I GUESS. TEUMP SPENT 4 YEARS DOING NOTHING ON THE BORDER. WHAT DID HE DO?

Your ability to identify cause and effect is stunted. It leaves you prey to liars who spin you. Don’t be a fucking moron. Your post is moronic. Look at all the good policies Biden put in place and look back at the nothingness that was Trump. Airbag who made you feel special didn’t do a fucking thing for you.

I'm not. My grocery bills have doubled, and so has my cost of gasoline.
10M of your fellow Americans were unemployed and 3,000 a day were dying of Covid. Shit was bad. Biden pulled us through. Don’t be a pussy and go out and work. I swear you right wingers are lazy.

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at more than doubling the price of gas. TRUMP NEGOTIATED AN OPEC REDUCTION OF OUTPUT WE ARE STILL SUFFERING FROM. WHAT A SHORT SIGHTED IDIOT.

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at giving us record inflation. WHERE THE HELL WAS THE INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT SO THE SUPPLY CHAIN DIDNT CRUMBLE. TRUMP DID NOTHING FOR 4 YEARS. NOTHING

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at putting the country in to a recession. MILD PULLBACK TO FIGHT THE SUPPLY CHAIN CAUSED INFLATION. TRUMP IS A LOSER

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at having baby food flown in from other countries to keep American babies alive. FIXED. BIDEN AINT RESPONSIBLE FOR ABBOTT LABS PLANT SHUT DOWNS. BY THE WAY EVERYONE IS GETTING FORMULA.

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at leaving tens of thousands of Americans behind in Afghanistan. BIDEN TOOK OVER WITH 90 DAYS TO GET OUT AND 2,500 SOLDIERS TO PROTECT THE COUNTRY. FUCK TRUMP FOR SETTING UP OUR SOLDIERS LIKE THAT.

Unlike Trump, Biden was successful at inviting in millions of illegals into the USA and eliminating the Southern border. BIDEN IS CATCHING MANY MORE ILLEGALS THAN TRUMP. THE WALL ISNT WORKING I GUESS. TEUMP SPENT 4 YEARS DOING NOTHING ON THE BORDER. WHAT DID HE DO?

Your ability to identify cause and effect is stunted. It leaves you prey to liars who spin you. Don’t be a fucking moron. Your post is moronic. Look at all the good policies Biden put in place and look back at the nothingness that was Trump. Airbag who made you feel special didn’t do a fucking thing for you.
Gee whiz Wally, why is it that everything that happens on your Vegetable Messiah's watch is Trump's fault? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

10M of your fellow Americans were unemployed and 3,000 a day were dying of Covid. Shit was bad. Biden pulled us through. Don’t be a pussy and go out and work. I swear you right wingers are lazy.
More have died from the Fauci Flu on your Vegetable Messiah's watch than on Trump's, and Veggie Joe had all of Trump's vaccines.

Also, your Vegetable Messiah promised to "end" the Fauci Flu. How's that working out, Simp?

:oops8:

Gee whiz Wally, why is it that everything that happens on your Vegetable Messiah's watch is Trump's fault? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Wanna talk about Biden’s shortfalls? He has put forth no legislation on the border or on education loans. He should push a vote on abortion rights. He should push voter protections. He’s got things to do but he ain’t responsible for fucking formula and opec output.

More have died from the Fauci Flu on your Vegetable Messiah's watch than on Trump's, and Veggie Joe had all of Trump's vaccines.

Also, your Vegetable Messiah promised to "end" the Fauci Flu. How's that working out, Simp?

:oops8:
Learn to read a chart. Biden will be president for 4 years with Covid. Trump 9 months and it was a disaster.

68B87A19-00FF-4917-9D45-AE65AA0C1B95.png

Yeah Americans need to accept there are only two choices, and nothing else. Yet I’m the waste of time.

Too funny.
Sigh** There are plenty of other parties registered in the US..Pick one and go with that...I don't care...it's not that you don't care for dems or reps, it's the smugness you project.

Won't change minds like that..

Sigh** There are plenty of other parties registered in the US..Pick one and go with that...I don't care...it's not that you don't care for dems or reps, it's the smugness you project.

Won't change minds like that..
Too bad you don’t like smugness, because I’m here to stay.

All pejorative attacks, and lies you idiots bought hook, line, and sinker...

Yall thought Trump was easy to beat, so your media promoted him early on, now you're falling into the same trap...enjoy your new President come '24. Dummy
Liz Cheney will run as an independent splitting the Republican vote and TOTALLY F-ing up any chance of a Republican victory in 24.

Payback's a mother f-cker!

Forum List

Back