Biden succeeds on the same issues Trump couldn’t (listed)

Everyone is back to work and supply chain is improving. What we are dealing with from Covid is the production disruption. Thank God we have infrastructure relief coming.
/-----/ Because the China virus has run its course, not by any magical work of Banana Republic Joe.
Give us specifics of what he did. And that so-called infrastructure relief will just be squandered by democRATs just like Obozo's and you know it.

Everything Biden is doing is preparing America for the future. When Trump was in office he was trying to drag us back to the 1950s.
/——-/ Give is some examples of Trump dragging us back to the 1950s when democrats had Jim Crow laws and segregated schools. Go ahead and prove it.

Liz Cheney will run as an independent splitting the Republican vote and TOTALLY F-ing up any chance of a Republican victory in 24.

Payback's a mother f-cker!
How will she "split the vote" when she gets a total of 5 votes?

Wanna talk about Biden’s shortfalls? He has put forth no legislation on the border or on education loans. He should push a vote on abortion rights. He should push voter protections. He’s got things to do but he ain’t responsible for fucking formula and opec output.
By "voter protections" you mean Democrat election insurance.

10M of your fellow Americans were unemployed and 3,000 a day were dying of Covid. Shit was bad. Biden pulled us through. Don’t be a pussy and go out and work. I swear you right wingers are lazy.
How is Trump responsible for the shut downs in Democrat run states?

Neither did Biden but is dealing with its after effects. Try finding some rational balance in your life.

So a Democrat blames Trump for covid, I say that's stupid, and what exactly does that mean I said again Biden and Covid? God, Democrats are stupid fucks. That's you, dolt

So a Democrat blames Trump for Covid, I say that's stupid, and after I didn't even mention Biden you blast me for something you imagined? God, Democrats are stupid fucks. That's you, dolt

Everything Biden is doing is preparing America for the future. When Trump was in office he was trying to drag us back to the 1950s.
/———/ Here is the future Banana Republic Joe is preparing for America.
82F67540-E52A-46FA-9037-BB2D1A92C8A8.jpeg

I like to vote for people who are not members of the D.C. Swamp and will never be invited to join.

Even if they get nothing done and extort foreign leaders and steal confidential files? Sounds like too much to pay for irreverent fuck you’s to the establishment.

Liz Cheney will run as an independent splitting the Republican vote and TOTALLY F-ing up any chance of a Republican victory in 24.

Payback's a mother f-cker!
Not on your life...She's toxic....Only an idiot would put money behind someone that lost her primary bid for her Senate seat, in which she was the incumbent, by nearly 40 points.

10M of your fellow Americans were unemployed and 3,000 a day were dying of Covid. Shit was bad. Biden pulled us through. Don’t be a pussy and go out and work. I swear you right wingers are lazy.
Unemployment was already way down when Biden ascended the throne. The claim that he deserves the credit doesn't pass the laugh test.

Even if they get nothing done and extort foreign leaders and steal confidential files? Sounds like too much to pay for irreverent fuck you’s to the establishment.
Trump did an excellent job in my opinion and also many Republicans agree with me.

Trump also did far more good for this nation than Demented Joe Biden has or will do.

They aren't similar.. We didn't have 9% inflation, $5.00 gas and 5 million border crossings under Trump.

Biden is a fucking disaster.
Yeah sure. Libs say Trump’s a disaster and cons say Biden’s a disaster. The crazy ways of the duopoly.

Forum List

Back