Biden succeeds on the same issues Trump couldn’t (listed)

You gave a link that says you are wrong. That's why you're still hiding from providing the quote. He didn't say that. Democrats all do the dodge you did when they lie like you lied. They give a link claiming it shows they are right when like yours, it proved you wrong to anyone who watches it who isn't a moron like you are
I provided the video of Trump saying it himself. It's obvious you are functionally challenged;

You can't see and hear what Trump said? Are you blind, deaf, and dumb?

Yes, and so can you, which is why you won't provide the quote. You are lying. You'd LOVE to provide the quote if you weren't lying. But you are, so it's dodge, dodge, dodge.

Provide the quote Trump said to take disinfectants? You can't because you are lying. It's what Democrats do, propaganda is the strongest content you have because your policies are illogical and don't work, so you lie, lie, lie

Yes, and so can you, which is why you won't provide the quote. You are lying. You'd LOVE to provide the quote if you weren't lying. But you are, so it's dodge, dodge, dodge.

Provide the quote Trump said to take disinfectants? You can't because you are lying. It's what Democrats do, propaganda is the strongest content you have because your policies are illogical and don't work, so you lie, lie, lie
I guess you guys can’t take a joke.

You gave a link that says you are wrong. That's why you're still hiding from providing the quote. He didn't say that. Democrats all do the dodge you did when they lie like you lied. They give a link claiming it shows they are right when like yours, it proved you wrong to anyone who watches it who isn't a moron like you are
You said he didn't say that. Moving the goal post loser.

Show us how I am wrong. You said he didn't say it. I'll be waiting.

I provided the video of Trump saying it himself. It's obvious you are functionally challenged;

Right, another video which does not back up your claim Trump told people to take disinfectant.

Again, if you weren't lying, you'd LOVE to provide the quote. Anyone can see you're just dodging because you can't and I kept calling you out for it. You wanted it to just move on with your lie standing.

This is really simple. All you have to do is write down a sentence or two. And you are proving you can't by your constant dodging

You said he didn't say that. Moving the goal post loser.

WTF are you talking about? Just more dodging because you lied and Trump never said that any person should take disinfectant, he said doctors should research it. You just lie, lie, lie. I.E., you're a Democrat.

Again, if you weren't lying, a simple quote would be victory for you. But you just dodge, dodge and dodge because you can't

You're so stupid you crack me up.

You responded to my post with a non-sequitur. When I mocked you for it, you addressed your tangent still not grasping or addressing the point I made and you responded to.

I like you, you're funny
Ah yea, the go to post to run from your lies. We get it. Classic move from a classic liar. You got your ass kicked mfr. Deal with it.

All that bs, and you said shit. Get the fuck out of here with your lame nonsense. You suck at debate.

Ah yea, the go to post to run from your lies. We get it. Classic move from a classic liar. You got your ass kicked mfr. Deal with it.

All that bs, and you said shit. Get the fuck out of here with your lame nonsense. You suck at debate.

Still no quote. No surprise, you made it up

Biden succeeds on the same issues Trump couldn’t​

F*ing up the economy

F*ing up COVID Response
- Non-Science-base, economy-destroying, child-scarring, military-purging shutdowns / forced cosures, mask mamdayes, and experimental drug mandates

F*ing up the Afghanistan withdrawal

F*ing up energy independence

F*ing up lower gas prices

F*ing up the border / immigration

Allowing nations to be invaded

Sending US troops back to Somalia, a reversal of Trump policy

Allowed the same failed coup participants conduct an unprecedented, historic, 'un-warranted' 1st-ever (heavily-armed) raid of a President's home

....and so much more.

Yup, Biden did what Trump couldn't / wouldn't....but I wouldn't be bragging about it if I were snowflakes

Right, another video which does not back up your claim Trump told people to take disinfectant.

Again, if you weren't lying, you'd LOVE to provide the quote. Anyone can see you're just dodging because you can't and I kept calling you out for it. You wanted it to just move on with your lie standing.

This is really simple. All you have to do is write down a sentence or two. And you are proving you can't by your constant dodging
You can't hear, or you are a liar. Do you know what disinfectant is? No! You lost bitch. Scram!

If they had expanded it, they would have voted with the Republicans when they voted themselves a $2 trillion dollar tax cut that ballooned the deficit. They didn't.
Lol. Yeah they just voted for every war, every war department massive budget, NAFTA, etc……….

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Still no quote. No surprise, you made it up
No quote? :aargh: :banana2: 🤪 :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :spinner: :laughing0301: Do you even know what that means? Your cult behavior isn't going to change reality video. Dude you are a bore. You are running from your own shadow now. Seek help.

You can't hear, or you are a liar. Do you know what disinfectant is? No! You lost bitch. Scram!

BWK: Trump said people should take disinfectant

kaz: Quote? You're a liar

BWK: { dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge }

The conversation speaks for itself. You make up a claim and were called on it. I'd say sorry, but it's nice to trap a lying dick like you

You're not better off unless you're getting Biden's relief payments.

President Trump's greatest achievement was cleaning up the Supreme Court. And the man absolutely had the economy humming. Inflation in check. Huge jobs numbers. Plenty of goods on shelves. No supply chain problems. Unprecedented low unemployment. Energy independence. Border control. International terrorism at close to zero.

Tell me how your senile buffoon fake president has anything close to this
He did allow the 1st-ever partisan raid on a President's home....does that count?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No quote? :aargh: :banana2: 🤪 :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :spinner: :laughing0301: Do you even know what that means? Your cult behavior isn't going to change reality video. Dude you are a bore. You are running from your own shadow now. Seek help.

You're just copying me now. Another dodge since you got caught in a lie. Hint, don't lie about things that are on tape. You can't make up a quote to go with your lie then

That wasn't a quote, either. That was a failed diversionary tactic.

Just sayin'...

Forum List

Back