🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Surgeon General Doesn’t Rule Out Extending Vaccine Mandate To Smaller Businesses

Vaccine mandates have been around since the Revolutionary War and the police powers of the states and the feds are supported by the Supreme Court....You must comply and pee for a job.

These government nitwits, the same government geniuses who funded creating the damn virus in the first place can go F themselves. F their mandates and F them.
That is what I said to pee test for a job.

Vaccine mandates have been around since the Revolutionary War and the police powers of the states and the feds are supported by the Supreme Court....You must comply and pee for a job.
Those vaccines were tested for years. Not 3 months ........and even with that they still had major issues and got sued............Sued so bad that in 1985 they created the Mickey Mouse Club Vaccine Court.

Now it is VAERS..........and they even invented a new program for those filing claims on Covid......They aren't paying jack on thousands of complaints in the Vairs Data base.

Imagine that.

SG does not have any lawful control of American life. If he did cigarettes would be outlawed
This is another lib loon overreach threat designed to scare into compliance and won’t work on us thinkers

We'll become ungovernable. We're already headed that way.

You ask me, and I am not alone in thinking this, America at large is about two shakes of a jar of nitro from drowning in absolute chaos. We're two events away from complete howling bedlam. When food stops arriving in grocery stores and or cellphones go down for the big sleep it's game over, man; game over.

Some American small business owners have watched two or more small businesses fail since March 2020. We are in that category. So why not? May as well start another small business and wait for Uncle Sam to step on that one too. Bloody unholy bastards.
Well you will be told-Your failed businesses are the price you should be willing to pay for Everyone’s health, safety, well being, and cozy safe space comfort binky. Stop selfishly thinking of yourself.

These government nitwits, the same government geniuses who funded creating the damn virus in the first place can go F themselves. F their mandates and F them.
I wonder..... how many of you anti vaxx nut cases who whineabout being forced to be injected with poison with the remote possability of an adverse reaction......smoke cigaretts, drink alcohol and eat junk food. More people die from any one of those things than will have any significant reaction to the vaxx. Lets hear it folks.

Well you will be told-Your failed businesses are the price you should be willing to pay for Everyone’s health, safety, well being, and cozy safe space comfort binky. Stop selfishly thinking of yourself.

Thanks. Guess we need to keep taking "one" for the team. Uncle Sam wants us . . . to fail. I'll sign right up.

The vax mandate was just stopped by a court. It needs to be stopped all the way to the SC and then annihilated. That may be a tall order for roberts who really doesn't care too much for the constitution.

I wonder..... how many of you anti vaxx nut cases who whineabout being forced to be injected with poison with the remote possability of an adverse reaction......smoke cigaretts, drink alcohol and eat junk food. More people die from any one of those things than will have any significant reaction to the vaxx. Lets hear it folks.

Keep injecting yourself with the snake juice. We don't care. Leave us alone.

Not anti Vax...........I'm Anti BS..........And the last 2 years are BS.

You want to be their lab rat............go ahead and take a jab for all of us. After a year or so and you don't turn into the elephant man we might say .......long term test complete.

We don't need it if we already had the virus MORON.......and the long term effects are NOT KNOWN.

Enjoy being the Canary for us. lol

Those vaccines were tested for years. Not 3 months ........and even with that they still had major issues and got sued............Sued so bad that in 1985 they created the Mickey Mouse Club Vaccine Court.

Now it is VAERS..........and they even invented a new program for those filing claims on Covid......They aren't paying jack on thousands of complaints in the Vairs Data base.

Imagine that.
mRNA have been used in testing since the early 1990's.

Thanks. Guess we need to keep taking "one" for the team. Uncle Sam wants us . . . to fail. I'll sign right up.
Pretty much don’t think but do fall into an abyss of ignorance so you will follow the hoaxed demands (mandates)

Forum List

Back