🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden test-drives an electric Ford pickup truck

Wrong angle, dumbass. That was after the truck stopped.

View attachment 491287

Fast-forward to 0:31 then go punch yourself in the face.

E1wwFBRWQAc7Kux

Here's clear image of the dashboard of the truck. Clearly there is no steering wheel of any size, on the passenger side.

Unfortunately, there are Trumpers who believe everything they read on the internet.

Then prove otherwise or GFY.

Ford's big mistake!
Biden turned it into a political issue ensuring that Trump supporting rightists will laugh it right out of the competition with foreign car makers.

And Rachel Maddow drove the point home last night.
How in hell will she be able to reverse the political effects of her support for it?

Ford can burn the plans for this one yesterday.
What kind of an idiot do you have to be to not buy an American car simply because someone from your political opposition happens to like it?

You are underestimating the level of hate the trump people have for Biden.

I will tell you what kind of idiot will not buy that truck because someone from their political opposition likes it,

The same idiots who believe that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

When you're dealing with people who have intelligence at that level, there is no low too low.

There won't be electricity in most places.

So don't get rid of your combustion engines any time soon.
People can buy solar roof panels to generate their own electricity. They can't buy an oil well and fractional distillater to produce their own gasoline.

A house based solar unit would take weeks to recharge a tesla.
You would need a couple of acres of solar collectors to fully charge an electric car. And that is only if the sun is out.

No you don't, all you need is a roof with good sun exposure. Stop spreading ignorant bullshit.

I don' buy that.
When I put on solar it took the whole roof just for my electrical use.
Batteries and cars likely use many times more than that.
So typically there would no be any room for it.

Let the kid have his Environmental Wacko fantasies. It is amusing to see him make a fool of himself with his ignorant statements.

View attachment 491287

Fast-forward to 0:31 then go punch yourself in the face.

E1wwFBRWQAc7Kux

Here's clear image of the dashboard of the truck. Clearly there is no steering wheel of any size, on the passenger side.

Unfortunately, there are Trumpers who believe everything they read on the internet.

Then prove otherwise or GFY.

The burden of proof is on you. You‘re the one promulgating the doctored photo. If you can‘t prove its authenticity, admit you were played.

The same conservatives who protested the end of incandescent light bulbs are now protesting electric vehicles
What the hell are you talking about? Just bought some 100 watters from Menards for my secondary garage.
Of course moonbats got the price to rise.

View attachment 491287

E1wwFBRWQAc7Kux

They grab one frame, from a particular angle, which gives the optical illusion of the secret service guy grabbing something.

But show them a picture of the dasahboard with no second steering wheel, and they claim it's the wrong angle.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

View attachment 491287

E1wwFBRWQAc7Kux

They grab one frame, from a particular angle, which gives the optical illusion of the secret service guy grabbing something.

But show them a picture of the dasahboard with no second steering wheel, and they claim it's the wrong angle.
They’re morons. They’re only interested in promulgating lies.

View attachment 491287

E1wwFBRWQAc7Kux

No, if you watch the video it is one continuous scene. And, the secret service agent is actually turning the wheel back to center as xiden is talking to the reporters, you can see him move his hand to keep up with the steering wheel.

You've been had, dude.

View attachment 491287

E1wwFBRWQAc7Kux

No, if you watch the video it is one continuous scene. And, the secret service agent is actually turning the wheel back to center as xiden is talking to the reporters, you can see him move his hand to keep up with the steering wheel.

You've been had, dude.
Instead of being a fool for whacked Conspiracy theories, read this and educate yourself.
Trumpers like yourself should stop making asses of yourselves.

People can buy solar roof panels to generate their own electricity. They can't buy an oil well and fractional distillater to produce their own gasoline.

:rolleyes:

I have a solar system and (with some grid exchange) it charges my car and powers my house just fine. The future is now bruh.

I have a solar system, and have had one for over 30 years now. I am WAAAAY ahead of you brah. But physics still rules the world. To recharge a tesla from dead would take 4 to 6 weeks. Brah.
What "physics" dummy? Where do you get these numbers from and why the hell would you ever have a Tesla dead?

I drive 50 miles daily and recharge my 75Kw battery once every three days.

My solar system is 12kW, producing over 50kWh a day.

By what physics would there be a problem for my solar roof to power my car?
You dumb shit.

It takes a 7KW charging station to charge a car in eight hours.

You are not going to have much left for anything else and that is only if you produce electricity with the sun shining.

Solar systems are notorious for producing far less than what they are rated at. You probably don't average 7KW on a 12KW system. Only the people that live in a narrow sun belt can hope to any significant output from solar.

Solar is for queers and Moon Bats. You wouldn't even be able to ever afford it with the thievery of dispicable government subsidies. You know, being a welfare queen.

View attachment 491287

E1wwFBRWQAc7Kux

You've been had, dude.
Instead of being a fool for whacked Conspiracy theories, read this and educate yourself.

I watched the video, you should too.

The burden of proof is on you. You‘re the one promulgating the doctored photo. If you can‘t prove its authenticity, admit you were played.

I did a google image search on both photos.
His photo, named Fraud-1.jpg came back with ZERO matches on google.
Image size:
1000 × 756
No other sizes of this image found.

I did a google image search on the photo I posted.
mage size:
1200 × 675
About 344 results (0.24 seconds)

344 matches on google, against ZERO.

View attachment 491287

E1wwFBRWQAc7Kux

You've been had, dude.

View attachment 491287

E1wwFBRWQAc7Kux

You've been had, dude.

The video clearly shows Biden driving. Your hatred for Biden has altered your sense of reality.

View attachment 491287

E1wwFBRWQAc7Kux

You've been had, dude.

Steering wheel on passenger side was obvious as hell at 31 seconds.
Meaner Gene is just one of the trolls from the Sewer.

Last edited:

:rolleyes:

I have a solar system and (with some grid exchange) it charges my car and powers my house just fine. The future is now bruh.

I have a solar system, and have had one for over 30 years now. I am WAAAAY ahead of you brah. But physics still rules the world. To recharge a tesla from dead would take 4 to 6 weeks. Brah.
What "physics" dummy? Where do you get these numbers from and why the hell would you ever have a Tesla dead?

I drive 50 miles daily and recharge my 75Kw battery once every three days.

My solar system is 12kW, producing over 50kWh a day.

By what physics would there be a problem for my solar roof to power my car?
You dumb shit.

It takes a 7KW charging station to charge a car in eight hours.

You are not going to have much left for anything else and that is only if you produce electricity with the sun shining.

Solar systems are notorious for producing far less than what they are rated at. You probably don't average 7KW on a 12KW system. Only the people that live in a narrow sun belt can hope to any significant output from solar.

Solar is for queers and Moon Bats. You wouldn't even be able to ever afford it with the thievery of dispicable government subsidies. You know, being a welfare queen.

Oh I so love it when morons on internetz that have no solar panels or electric cars try to tell me that I don't know about, and cannot afford, my solar system and my electric car.

c29e50f8822fae6f0fd3600a70b01439.jpg

I gave you all the numbers, what the fuck don't you understand?

I charge once in three days about 60kW, which a 12kW solar system with even mediocre efficiency has absolutely no problem covering. DUH.

Last edited:

View attachment 491287

E1wwFBRWQAc7Kux

You've been had, dude.

They live in a world of alternate reality.

If you don’t like the truth, just create an alternate reality and other nut jobs will flock to you

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

View attachment 491287

E1wwFBRWQAc7Kux

You've been had, dude.

They live in a world of alternate reality.

If you don’t like the truth, just create an alternate reality and other nut jobs will flock to you
Trumpist reality is a sad and pathetic place. Objective truth goes to Trumper reality to die.

Forum List

Back