🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden test-drives an electric Ford pickup truck

So you are saying that the truck did not have two steering wheels, a Secret Service agent or Ford executive wasn't operating the passenger-side wheel, and Joe Biden was driving that truck himself?
Instead of arguing, a picture is worth 1,000 words

biden-ford-plant-02-rt-iwb-210518_1621367557972_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg

There won't be electricity in most places.

So don't get rid of your combustion engines any time soon.
People can buy solar roof panels to generate their own electricity. They can't buy an oil well and fractional distillater to produce their own gasoline.

A house based solar unit would take weeks to recharge a tesla.
You would need a couple of acres of solar collectors to fully charge an electric car. And that is only if the sun is out.

No you don't, all you need is a roof with good sun exposure. Stop spreading ignorant bullshit.

So you are saying that the truck did not have two steering wheels, a Secret Service agent or Ford executive wasn't operating the passenger-side wheel, and Joe Biden was driving that truck himself?

Wrong angle, dumbass. That was after the truck stopped.

fraud1.jpg

Fast-forward to 0:31 then go punch yourself in the face.

OHHHHSHIT!!!

It wasn't even Biden who drove the truck! That prototype had two steering wheels and a Secret Service agent was driving it.

OMFGWTF??? What a fucking fraud of a "President"

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

erWiAS1x.png

g8a4rYc.jpg

ScMf5DM.jpg

83VJols.jpg

View attachment 491118

View attachment 491119

View attachment 491120
Compare that to Trump pretending to drive a truck

View attachment 491122
He's a New Yorker! He doesn't know how to drive, unless it's golf cart and even then, he breaks the rules.

trump-green.jpg

Driving on the green will get you kicked out, unless you own the course, proving once again that Trump thinks the rules don't apply to him.

People can buy solar roof panels to generate their own electricity. They can't buy an oil well and fractional distillater to produce their own gasoline.

:rolleyes:

I have a solar system and (with some grid exchange) it charges my car and powers my house just fine. The future is now bruh.

I have a solar system, and have had one for over 30 years now. I am WAAAAY ahead of you brah. But physics still rules the world. To recharge a tesla from dead would take 4 to 6 weeks. Brah.

Wrong angle, dumbass. That was after the truck stopped.

View attachment 491287

Fast-forward to 0:31 then go punch yourself in the face.

Holy shit!

...and the paparazzi goes wild. They loves them some Joe and the fact that he has the cognitive ability to drive.

Isn't he a sweet old man? And so bold and manly.

:auiqs.jpg:

That is why the electric F-150 is a game changer
Once the most popular vehicle in the US goes electric, the charging stations will come.
Can no longer claim there isn’t a market
They have been saying that for years. So far the infrastructure is not adequate. I heard the price of that truck is a little less than the Tesla which is 75K or more. The kind of folks that drive f-150s won't have the bucks especially if Biden and the Democrats continue to ruin Trump's great pre-fake pandemic economy.
Fair comment...

I will say that the technology will come down in price... The main cost is batteries and that tech has some very interesting tech advances in the pipeline...
The maintenance of these will be very different in the future... There is talk of making them with components much like a PC is built... Have a problem replace with the other part going back to be repaired or replaced... Refurbished products will be available as well...

There definitely needs new laws to protect the consumer. John Deere has created expensive maintenance program by making sure they are the only ones to supply their parts...

Hopefully good competition in the market place can be created for components marketplace much like PCs today... Electric Cars are really just starting there journey, this is much like the start of the Car v Horse was before... The car was better the smell and amount of horse cap in cities before was a real hazard.

You would need a couple of acres of solar collectors to fully charge an electric car. And that is only if the sun is out.

No you don't, all you need is a roof with good sun exposure. Stop spreading ignorant bullshit.

I don' buy that.
When I put on solar it took the whole roof just for my electrical use.
Batteries and cars likely use many times more than that.
So typically there would no be any room for it.

That is why the electric F-150 is a game changer
Once the most popular vehicle in the US goes electric, the charging stations will come.
Can no longer claim there isn’t a market
They have been saying that for years. So far the infrastructure is not adequate. I heard the price of that truck is a little less than the Tesla which is 75K or more. The kind of folks that drive f-150s won't have the bucks especially if Biden and the Democrats continue to ruin Trump's great pre-fake pandemic economy.
Fair comment...

I will say that the technology will come down in price... The main cost is batteries and that tech has some very interesting tech advances in the pipeline...
The maintenance of these will be very different in the future... There is talk of making them with components much like a PC is built... Have a problem replace with the other part going back to be repaired or replaced... Refurbished products will be available as well...

There definitely needs new laws to protect the consumer. John Deere has created expensive maintenance program by making sure they are the only ones to supply their parts...

Hopefully good competition in the market place can be created for components marketplace much like PCs today... Electric Cars are really just starting there journey, this is much like the start of the Car v Horse was before... The car was better the smell and amount of horse cap in cities before was a real hazard.
While battery technology is bringing price down now, as any sort of volume cranks up,. price has to skyrocket since so many rare earth elements are going to run out. Like lithium, colbalt, cadnium, etc. They are never going to replace ICEs.
Nor are EVs cleaner than ICEs like bio-diesel that uses up more carbon than it releases.

I have some personal ties to carbon fuel, but even aside from that I'm in no hurry to dump gas. A 150 hp Jetta gets a combined 34mpg. I've got a nearly 20 year old Lexus ES with 170K, and I'm still getting 25. Get over it already

I have a 2017 Prius that right now on the winter gas mixture with ethanol I'm getting a little over 52 mpg.

If you don't want to dump gas, maybe consider a hybrid.

They still use gas but don't pollute as bad as a regular gas car.

:rolleyes:

I have a solar system and (with some grid exchange) it charges my car and powers my house just fine. The future is now bruh.

I have a solar system, and have had one for over 30 years now. I am WAAAAY ahead of you brah. But physics still rules the world. To recharge a tesla from dead would take 4 to 6 weeks. Brah.
What "physics" dummy? Where do you get these numbers from and why the hell would you ever have a Tesla dead?

I drive 50 miles daily and recharge about 70% of 75kW battery once every three days.

My solar system is 12kW, producing over 50kWh a day.

By what physics would there be a problem for my solar roof to power my car?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back