🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden test-drives an electric Ford pickup truck

Steering wheel on passenger side was obvious as hell.
Meaner Gene is just one of the trolls from the Sewer.
Give me a minute to upload the proof the photo was doctored. I have done the work, but anybody can take the Fraud-1.jpg, download it, and using any photo imager/editor, blow it up to twice normal size and look at the second steering wheel.

It shows clear evidence of being edited.

Just give me a few minutes.

Give me a minute to upload the proof the photo was doctored. I have done the work, but anybody can take the Fraud-1.jpg, download it, and using any photo imager/editor, blow it up to twice normal size and look at the second steering wheel.

Never argue with stupid people, they will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ......Mark Twain

Give it up
Logical discussion with a conspiracy theorist never works

The burden of proof is on you. You‘re the one promulgating the doctored photo. If you can‘t prove its authenticity, admit you were played.

I did a google image search on both photos.
His photo, named Fraud-1.jpg came back with ZERO matches on google.
Image size:
1000 × 756
No other sizes of this image found.

I did a google image search on the photo I posted.
mage size:
1200 × 675
About 344 results (0.24 seconds)

344 matches on google, against ZERO.

Of course there are no matches, ya dipship. I grabbed the frames myself off the video, and named them "fraud1", "fraud2", etc... The image you posted was nowhere in any frame of the video and trust me, I opened the video in a video editor and looked at every frame. Obviously your picture was either doctored or staged before or after the presser.

There is not even a single frame in the video that matches the image you posted. Here is a frame I grabbed that clearly shows a red building in the background...

fake1.jpg

Here is the image you posted that shows the same building...

fake2.jpg

At absolutely no point in that video does it show Joe Biden with that same expression on his face.

I suggest you go back and watch the original video again.

I named those images. They are nowhere on the internet.

Of course there are no matches, ya dipship. I grabbed the frames myself off the video, and named them "fraud1", "fraud2", etc... The image you posted was nowhere in any frame of the video and trust me, I opened the video in a video editor and looked at every frame. Obviously your picture was either doctored or staged before or after the presser.

Here's proof your image was doctored.

fraud1zoomlabel.JPG

View attachment 491312
Anyone whose brain is bigger than a pea knows that there were not two steering wheels.

Anyone whose brain is bigger than a pea knows that there were not two steering wheels.
Using logic, it's like how you can't prove that bigfoot doesn't exist.

But i've posted proof that the photo claiming to be a second steering wheel was doctored, and actually doctored badly, leaving paste remnants, cut/paste lines, and a hand which is obviously sourced from some where else, since it doesn't line up with, and is also too small for the size of the wrist.

View attachment 491312

Using logic, it's like how you can't prove that bigfoot doesn't exist.

But i've posted proof that the photo claiming to be a second steering wheel was doctored, and actually doctored badly, leaving paste remnants, cut/paste lines, and a hand which is obviously sourced from some where else, since it doesn't line up with, and is also too small for the size of the wrist.

Bullshit. Videos are extremely hard to doctor.

View attachment 491312

Dumbass. None of the images I posted were "doctored." They were screen grabs off the original video. Do you know what that "PrtScr" key is on your keyboard? That's "Print Screen." If you push that key while watching a Youtube video, it sends a capture to the clipboard, which you can paste into a video editor. The only thing I did to those screen caps was to enlarge and crop them.

Trust me, Bubba, I've been working with images and videos long before you ever touched a computer.

"Print Screen." If you push that key while watching a Youtube video, it sends a capture to the clipboard, which you can paste into a video editor. The only thing I did to those screen caps was to enlarge and crop them.
Your screen editor left remnants of cut and paste, as shown by my pointing them out in the 2X zoom image.

If you want larger zooms, it will be even clearer the image was doctored.

If you want to see what I posted, download the photo fraud-1.jpg.

Load it into a picture editor, and do a 4x zoom. Crop it around the phony second steering wheel, and this is what you'll see.

FakePix.JPG

Pay attention to the hand joining the wrist.
Clearly either an edit, or the SS agent is disabled.

"Print Screen." If you push that key while watching a Youtube video, it sends a capture to the clipboard, which you can paste into a video editor. The only thing I did to those screen caps was to enlarge and crop them.
Your screen editor left remnants of cut and paste, as shown by my pointing them out in the 2X zoom image.

If you want larger zooms, it will be even clearer the image was doctored.

Nothing was cut or pasted in the video screen grab...

dumbass.jpg

Forum List

Back