🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden test-drives an electric Ford pickup truck

OHHHHSHIT!!!

It wasn't even Biden who drove the truck! That prototype had two steering wheels and a Secret Service agent was driving it.

OMFGWTF??? What a fucking fraud of a "President"

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

erWiAS1x.png

g8a4rYc.jpg

ScMf5DM.jpg

83VJols.jpg

View attachment 491118

View attachment 491119

View attachment 491120
Compare that to Trump pretending to drive a truck

View attachment 491122
Is this the best you got Right to try draw attention away from the FRAUD absolute fucking FRAUDULENT claims of Biden being able to drive, along with that whole gaggle of lib media seen in the video oohing and awing over inept Biden pretending to drive and pushing the lib lie that biden was driving when they had to have seen the second steering wheel?
What the FUCK is wrong with you people and the lib media hos pushing these lies and frauds?

More attempts by conservatives to spread lies about Biden. Hundreds of people were there and it was on video. Biden not only drove, but put the truck through its paces on a test track. He accelerated from 0-60 and drove at high speeds.

Then there is Trump

View attachment 491124
can you prove joe was driving??
Ain't photoshop great, because that is all you have.
You need to prove those pix were not photoshopped first!
GO!

I posted a video not a photo,, you do know the difference dont you??
And the video showed only one steering wheel.
SUCKKKER!

I saw two,,

but since you dont know the differnce between a video and a photo its understandable you didnt see it,,
You have eye problems, I don't. See a doctor for your double vision.

OHHHHSHIT!!!

It wasn't even Biden who drove the truck! That prototype had two steering wheels and a Secret Service agent was driving it.

erWiAS1x.png

g8a4rYc.jpg

ScMf5DM.jpg

83VJols.jpg

View attachment 491118

View attachment 491119

View attachment 491120

View attachment 491122
Is this the best you got Right to try draw attention away from the FRAUD absolute fucking FRAUDULENT claims of Biden being able to drive, along with that whole gaggle of lib media seen in the video oohing and awing over inept Biden pretending to drive and pushing the lib lie that biden was driving when they had to have seen the second steering wheel?
What the FUCK is wrong with you people and the lib media hos pushing these lies and frauds?

More attempts by conservatives to spread lies about Biden. Hundreds of people were there and it was on video. Biden not only drove, but put the truck through its paces on a test track. He accelerated from 0-60 and drove at high speeds.

Then there is Trump

View attachment 491124
GO!

SUCKKKER!

I saw two,,

but since you dont know the differnce between a video and a photo its understandable you didnt see it,,

like I said,, you dont know the difference in a video and a photo,,

so sorry if I ignore your babbling,,

OHHHHSHIT!!!

erWiAS1x.png

g8a4rYc.jpg

ScMf5DM.jpg

83VJols.jpg

View attachment 491118

View attachment 491119

View attachment 491120

View attachment 491122

Then there is Trump

View attachment 491124
GO!

SUCKKKER!

I saw two,,

Hey moron, the post I replied to had photoshopped pix.
Your video shows only one steering wheel.
SUCKKKER!

OHHHHSHIT!!!

erWiAS1x.png

g8a4rYc.jpg

ScMf5DM.jpg

83VJols.jpg

View attachment 491118

View attachment 491119

View attachment 491120

View attachment 491122

Then there is Trump

View attachment 491124
GO!

SUCKKKER!

I saw two,,

SUCKKKER!
you responded to me and I posted a video not a photo,,

OHHHHSHIT!!!

erWiAS1x.png

g8a4rYc.jpg

ScMf5DM.jpg

83VJols.jpg

View attachment 491118

View attachment 491119

View attachment 491120

View attachment 491122

Then there is Trump

View attachment 491124
GO!

SUCKKKER!

I saw two,,

SUCKKKER!
LIAR, there is no video posted by you in this string, only photoshopped pix by someone else. Admit you are too STUPID to know what you posted.

OHHHHSHIT!!!

erWiAS1x.png

g8a4rYc.jpg

ScMf5DM.jpg

83VJols.jpg

View attachment 491118

View attachment 491119

View attachment 491120

View attachment 491122

Then there is Trump

View attachment 491124
GO!

SUCKKKER!

I saw two,,

SUCKKKER!
LIAR, there is no video posted by you in this string, only photoshopped pix by someone else. Admit you are too STUPID to know what you posted.
then why did you say there was??

OHHHHSHIT!!!

erWiAS1x.png

g8a4rYc.jpg

ScMf5DM.jpg

83VJols.jpg

View attachment 491118

View attachment 491119

View attachment 491120

View attachment 491122

Then there is Trump

View attachment 491124
GO!

SUCKKKER!

I saw two,,

SUCKKKER!
I didn't say there was a video in this string, YOU did. But I did see your video in another string that is how I know you are LYING when you claim to see two steering wheels.

OHHHHSHIT!!!

erWiAS1x.png

g8a4rYc.jpg

ScMf5DM.jpg

83VJols.jpg

View attachment 491118

View attachment 491119

View attachment 491120

View attachment 491122

Then there is Trump

View attachment 491124
GO!

SUCKKKER!

I saw two,,

SUCKKKER!
I didn't say there was a video in this string, YOU did. But I did see your video in another string that is how I know you are LYING when you claim to see two steering wheels.

just because you refuse to see it doesnt mean its not there,,

So you are saying that the truck did not have two steering wheels, a Secret Service agent or Ford executive wasn't operating the passenger-side wheel, and Joe Biden was driving that truck himself?
Instead of arguing, a picture is worth 1,000 words

biden-ford-plant-02-rt-iwb-210518_1621367557972_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg
I see one steering wheel and a passenger with his hand in his lap.
but in the video you can see his hand on a 2nd steering wheel,,
No you can't because there is only one steering wheel as this unphotoshopped pix shows.

So you are saying that the truck did not have two steering wheels, a Secret Service agent or Ford executive wasn't operating the passenger-side wheel, and Joe Biden was driving that truck himself?

No you can't because there is only one steering wheel as this unphotoshopped pix shows.

that angle wouldnt show it,,

OHHHHSHIT!!!

erWiAS1x.png

g8a4rYc.jpg

ScMf5DM.jpg

83VJols.jpg

View attachment 491118

View attachment 491119

View attachment 491120

View attachment 491122

Then there is Trump

View attachment 491124
GO!

SUCKKKER!

I saw two,,

SUCKKKER!

Just because you PRETEND to see it does not meaN it IS there!

Last edited:
OHHHHSHIT!!!

erWiAS1x.png

g8a4rYc.jpg

ScMf5DM.jpg

83VJols.jpg

View attachment 491118

View attachment 491119

View attachment 491120

View attachment 491122

Then there is Trump

View attachment 491124
GO!

SUCKKKER!

I saw two,,

SUCKKKER!

Just because you PRETEND to see it does not mea it IS there!

I just went off of what I see in the video,,

that angle wouldnt show it,,
It won't show it because it isn't there.

OHHHHSHIT!!!

erWiAS1x.png

g8a4rYc.jpg

ScMf5DM.jpg

83VJols.jpg

View attachment 491118

View attachment 491119

View attachment 491120

View attachment 491122

Then there is Trump

View attachment 491124
GO!

SUCKKKER!

I saw two,,

SUCKKKER!

I agree.

Look, it's useless to try to show the truth to the Leftards.

Let them live in ignorance.

Forum List

Back