🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden test-drives an electric Ford pickup truck

Steering wheel on passenger side was obvious as hell at 31 seconds.
BULLSHIT, SUCKKKER!
Here you can clearly see Biden with his hand on the one and only steering wheel. No steering wheel is visible on the passenger side.
E1sYZ6nX0AA_xDA
key word being visible,,
So now it is an invisible steering wheel. Well that settles it then. :cuckoo:

now youre just making shit up,,
YOU admitted the passenger steering wheel was NOT visible, yet you still claim you can see it. Invisible to everyone else and only visible to you. :cuckoo:
from the angle of that picture,, I never said it was an invisible steering wheel,,
You said "key word being visible."
And that angle shows both the driver and passenger sides and only one steering wheel, in Biden's hand no less.
that would depend on if a 2nd wheel were configured the same on both sides,,

BULLSHIT, SUCKKKER!
Here you can clearly see Biden with his hand on the one and only steering wheel. No steering wheel is visible on the passenger side.
E1sYZ6nX0AA_xDA
key word being visible,,

YOU admitted the passenger steering wheel was NOT visible, yet you still claim you can see it. Invisible to everyone else and only visible to you. :cuckoo:
from the angle of that picture,, I never said it was an invisible steering wheel,,
And that angle shows both the driver and passenger sides and only one steering wheel, in Biden's hand no less.
But in the photoshopped pix they are, so for your new LIE to be true the photoshopped crap must be a fake.

OMG you're right. You can clearly see the RH drive 00:08 in the video.
Like all Wing-nut SUCKKKERS you are seeing what you are told to pretend to see.

You do even PROGS a disservice after I offered the time on the video.

Just kidding, PROGS are dirtied up real well, you're being consistent.

00:53 shows the steering wheel upside down when Xiden takes off ILMAO. You fucking PROGS project so fucking bad.

Last edited:

and he drove it into a ditch.

BIDEN IS A JOKE!

He actually didn't drive it.......the democrat party press made the mistake of taking too much video...

1) there are two steering wheels in the pick up...

2) at the end, biden gives his steering wheel a full half turn, and the front wheels didn't move....

If Ford delivers on this electric truck and it does what they say it can do, it will pave the way for electric vehicles in this country

Biden liked it

No......our electrical grid can't handle electric vehicles...but the democrat party doesn't care....they want fewer people driving private vehicles.

Impressive truck
Fast and powerful

Ford F-150 is the most popular vehicle in America. If it goes electric.......Electric cars have arrived
There is no going back
From a Ford fan & previous owner of many F-150s, they're great rigs but way too expensive. Ram convinced me to switch to Dodge and I'm super glad I did.
I think truck owners will flock to the electric F-150

500 plus HP, massive torque, 10,000 towing capacity and wicked fast.
If you are a contractor, you drive your truck to the site and it will power all your power tools
If there is a blackout, you can power your house for days

Game changer

OHHHHSHIT!!!

It wasn't even Biden who drove the truck! That prototype had two steering wheels and a Secret Service agent was driving it.

OMFGWTF??? What a fucking fraud of a "President"

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

erWiAS1x.png

g8a4rYc.jpg

ScMf5DM.jpg

83VJols.jpg

View attachment 491118

View attachment 491119

View attachment 491120
Compare that to Trump pretending to drive a truck

View attachment 491122
Lol, at least he didn't fake drive. Ole dementia pedo Joe did.
sorry
Not engaging in your silly fantasies

OHHHHSHIT!!!

It wasn't even Biden who drove the truck! That prototype had two steering wheels and a Secret Service agent was driving it.

OMFGWTF??? What a fucking fraud of a "President"

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

erWiAS1x.png

g8a4rYc.jpg

ScMf5DM.jpg

83VJols.jpg

View attachment 491118

View attachment 491119

View attachment 491120
Compare that to Trump pretending to drive a truck

View attachment 491122
Lol, at least he didn't fake drive. Ole dementia pedo Joe did.
sorry
Not engaging in your silly fantasies
Ole Joe can't even drive a car, lol.

Impressive truck
Fast and powerful

Ford F-150 is the most popular vehicle in America. If it goes electric.......Electric cars have arrived
There is no going back
From a Ford fan & previous owner of many F-150s, they're great rigs but way too expensive. Ram convinced me to switch to Dodge and I'm super glad I did.

If you are a contractor, you drive your truck to the site and it will power all your power tools

Game changer
Run all your tools all day and still have enough charge for the sixty mile commute home through heavy traffic? Bullshit, you know nothing about construction.

F-150 Lightning targets 563 horsepower, 775 lb.-ft. of near instantaneous torque4 – more than any F-150 ever – and a 0-60 mph time in the mid-4-second range when equipped with an extended-range battery, based on typical industry methodology. F-150 Lightning targets a maximum 2,000 pounds of payload in the standard-range model with 18-inch wheels, and a maximum 10,000 pounds of available towing capacity on XLT and Lariat trucks with the extended-range battery and Max Trailer Tow Package. The low center of gravity brings even more confident handling whether traveling along rain-slicked roads or through sand.

00:53 shows the steering wheel upside down when Xiden takes off ILMAO. You fucking PROGS project so fucking bad.

Impressive truck
Fast and powerful

There is no going back

Game changer
Run all your tools all day and still have enough charge for the sixty mile commute home through heavy traffic? Bullshit, you know nothing about construction.
Yup

Impressive truck
Fast and powerful

There is no going back

Game changer
Yup
We will be using cheap gas generators for years. No air compressor to run multiple nail guns either. Like I said, you don't know shit about construction.

Last edited:
Holy shit the old guy can't even fake drive properly. He turns the wheel and the truck wheels don't turn at all. How fitting is this - Biden is in the driver's seat but someone else is driving.

Sorry, can’t do anything about the fantasy world you reside in.
Just don’t expect me to talk you out of it

Impressive truck
Fast and powerful

There is no going back

Game changer

You forgot 300mile range and eF150 being able to power your home for three days.

Impressive truck
Fast and powerful

There is no going back

Game changer

You forgot 300mile range and eF150 being able to power your home for three days.

Also the cost is not prohibitive.
The truck offers so much more capability, it will be in demand

BULLSHIT, SUCKKKER!
E1sYZ6nX0AA_xDA
key word being visible,,

But in the photoshopped pix they are, so for your new LIE to be true the photoshopped crap must be a fake.
I dont see it that way,, the passenger side looks to be set closer to the dash and lower,,

F-150 Lightning targets 563 horsepower, 775 lb.-ft. of near instantaneous torque4 – more than any F-150 ever – and a 0-60 mph time in the mid-4-second range when equipped with an extended-range battery, based on typical industry methodology. F-150 Lightning targets a maximum 2,000 pounds of payload in the standard-range model with 18-inch wheels, and a maximum 10,000 pounds of available towing capacity on XLT and Lariat trucks with the extended-range battery and Max Trailer Tow Package. The low center of gravity brings even more confident handling whether traveling along rain-slicked roads or through sand.

Except it's a Ford :abgg2q.jpg:

And the appointed POTUS pretends to drive it because he's naturally fake.

My Tundra does all that F-150, though maybe 0-60 in under 6. It cost me 23K, and it has something that doesn't, which is dual exhaust that sounds bitchen as fuck and there's no substitute. The original batteries last maybe 7 years, replacement is $180. The gas pump doesn't bother me, and I only visit a station 2-3 times a month any way. I don't have to plug it in using fossil fuels anyway..................No competition, the Tundra wins.

Cool how they build "half tons" now. Really they're 3/4 tons by comparison former. My old 2005 double cab was real nice, reliable as fuck, but not intended to tow more than say 4200 pounds, and even then the brakes leave lots to be desired.

Forum List

Back