🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden test-drives an electric Ford pickup truck

OHHHHSHIT!!!

It wasn't even Biden who drove the truck! That prototype had two steering wheels and a Secret Service agent was driving it.

OMFGWTF??? What a fucking fraud of a "President"

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

erWiAS1x.png

g8a4rYc.jpg

ScMf5DM.jpg

83VJols.jpg

View attachment 491118

View attachment 491119

View attachment 491120
Compare that to Trump pretending to drive a truck

View attachment 491122
Is this the best you got Right to try draw attention away from the FRAUD absolute fucking FRAUDULENT claims of Biden being able to drive, along with that whole gaggle of lib media seen in the video oohing and awing over inept Biden pretending to drive and pushing the lib lie that biden was driving when they had to have seen the second steering wheel?
What the FUCK is wrong with you people and the lib media hos pushing these lies and frauds?

More attempts by conservatives to spread lies about Biden. Hundreds of people were there and it was on video. Biden not only drove, but put the truck through its paces on a test track. He accelerated from 0-60 and drove at high speeds.

Then there is Trump

View attachment 491124
can you prove joe was driving??
Ain't photoshop great, because that is all you have.
You need to prove those pix were not photoshopped first!
GO!

I posted a video not a photo,, you do know the difference dont you??
And the video showed only one steering wheel.
SUCKKKER!

I saw two,,

but since you dont know the differnce between a video and a photo its understandable you didnt see it,,
You have eye problems, I don't. See a doctor for your double vision.

like I said,, you dont know the difference in a video and a photo,,

so sorry if I ignore your babbling,,
Hey moron, the post I replied to had photoshopped pix.
Your video shows only one steering wheel.
SUCKKKER!
you responded to me and I posted a video not a photo,,
LIAR, there is no video posted by you in this string, only photoshopped pix by someone else. Admit you are too STUPID to know what you posted.
then why did you say there was??
I didn't say there was a video in this string, YOU did. But I did see your video in another string that is how I know you are LYING when you claim to see two steering wheels.

just because you refuse to see it doesnt mean its not there,,
Just because you PRETEND to see it does not mea it IS there!

I just went off of what I see in the video,,
You went off what you were TOLD to see.
You are easily SUGGESTIBLE!
SUCKKKER!

OHHHHSHIT!!!

It wasn't even Biden who drove the truck! That prototype had two steering wheels and a Secret Service agent was driving it.

erWiAS1x.png

g8a4rYc.jpg

ScMf5DM.jpg

83VJols.jpg

View attachment 491118

View attachment 491119

View attachment 491120

View attachment 491122
Is this the best you got Right to try draw attention away from the FRAUD absolute fucking FRAUDULENT claims of Biden being able to drive, along with that whole gaggle of lib media seen in the video oohing and awing over inept Biden pretending to drive and pushing the lib lie that biden was driving when they had to have seen the second steering wheel?
What the FUCK is wrong with you people and the lib media hos pushing these lies and frauds?

More attempts by conservatives to spread lies about Biden. Hundreds of people were there and it was on video. Biden not only drove, but put the truck through its paces on a test track. He accelerated from 0-60 and drove at high speeds.

Then there is Trump

View attachment 491124
GO!

SUCKKKER!

I saw two,,

but since you dont know the differnce between a video and a photo its understandable you didnt see it,,

SUCKKKER!
LIAR, there is no video posted by you in this string, only photoshopped pix by someone else. Admit you are too STUPID to know what you posted.
I didn't say there was a video in this string, YOU did. But I did see your video in another string that is how I know you are LYING when you claim to see two steering wheels.

SUCKKKER!

so now youre a mind reader,,

and you wonder why people laugh at you,,

Steering wheel on passenger side was obvious as hell at 31 seconds.
BULLSHIT, SUCKKKER!
Here you can clearly see Biden with his hand on the one and only steering wheel. No steering wheel is visible on the passenger side.
E1sYZ6nX0AA_xDA

OHHHHSHIT!!!

erWiAS1x.png

g8a4rYc.jpg

ScMf5DM.jpg

83VJols.jpg

View attachment 491118

View attachment 491119

View attachment 491120

View attachment 491122

Then there is Trump

View attachment 491124
GO!

SUCKKKER!

I saw two,,

SUCKKKER!

SUCKKKER!

Your mind is easy to read, you simply mindlessly parrot what you are told to say.

OHHHHSHIT!!!

erWiAS1x.png

g8a4rYc.jpg

ScMf5DM.jpg

83VJols.jpg

View attachment 491118

View attachment 491119

View attachment 491120

View attachment 491122

Then there is Trump

View attachment 491124
GO!

SUCKKKER!

I saw two,,

SUCKKKER!

SUCKKKER!

Your mind is easy to read, you simply mindlessly parrot what you are told to say.

when did I do that??

I am just going off what I see in the video,, and the agent has his hand around something and seems to be moving it around early in the video,,,

Impressive truck
Fast and powerful

Ford F-150 is the most popular vehicle in America. If it goes electric.......Electric cars have arrived
There is no going back
From a Ford fan & previous owner of many F-150s, they're great rigs but way too expensive. Ram convinced me to switch to Dodge and I'm super glad I did.
we are on our 3rd ram since 2002 and havent had a single problem, and they were far cheaper,, would like a little more head room but thats it,,

Impressive truck
Fast and powerful

Ford F-150 is the most popular vehicle in America. If it goes electric.......Electric cars have arrived
There is no going back
From a Ford fan & previous owner of many F-150s, they're great rigs but way too expensive. Ram convinced me to switch to Dodge and I'm super glad I did.
we are on our 3rd ram since 2002 and havent had a single problem, and they were far cheaper,, would like a little more head room but thats it,,
'18 3500 Cummins 6.7l TD 4x4 crew cab with true 8 foot bed. My first. Headroom is not an issue. :113:

OHHHHSHIT!!!

erWiAS1x.png

g8a4rYc.jpg

ScMf5DM.jpg

83VJols.jpg

View attachment 491118

View attachment 491119

View attachment 491120

View attachment 491122

Then there is Trump

View attachment 491124
GO!

SUCKKKER!

I saw two,,

SUCKKKER!

SUCKKKER!

when did I do that??

I am just going off what I see in the video,, and the agent has his hand around something and seems to be moving it around early in the video,,,
BULLSHIT!

Impressive truck
Fast and powerful

There is no going back
'18 3500 Cummins 6.7l TD 4x4 crew cab with true 8 foot bed. My first. Headroom is not an issue. :113:
17 3500 with a hemi 4x4 mega cab short bed with integrated gooseneck to pull a dump trailer,, I am required to say its my wifes truck,, I've been driving 1 ton ford vans for 25 yrs,,

OHHHHSHIT!!!

erWiAS1x.png

g8a4rYc.jpg

ScMf5DM.jpg

83VJols.jpg

View attachment 491118

View attachment 491119

View attachment 491120

View attachment 491122

Then there is Trump

View attachment 491124
GO!

SUCKKKER!

I saw two,,

SUCKKKER!

SUCKKKER!

when did I do that??

BULLSHIT!
your eating habits are not my concern,,

BULLSHIT, SUCKKKER!
Here you can clearly see Biden with his hand on the one and only steering wheel. No steering wheel is visible on the passenger side.
E1sYZ6nX0AA_xDA
key word being visible,,
So now it is an invisible steering wheel. Well that settles it then. :cuckoo:

now youre just making shit up,,
YOU admitted the passenger steering wheel was NOT visible, yet you still claim you can see it. Invisible to everyone else and only visible to you. :cuckoo:

BULLSHIT, SUCKKKER!
E1sYZ6nX0AA_xDA
key word being visible,,

YOU admitted the passenger steering wheel was NOT visible, yet you still claim you can see it. Invisible to everyone else and only visible to you. :cuckoo:
from the angle of that picture,, I never said it was an invisible steering wheel,,

Impressive truck
Fast and powerful

There is no going back
17 3500 with a hemi 4x4 mega cab short bed with integrated gooseneck to pull a dump trailer,, I am required to say its my wifes truck,, I've been driving 1 ton ford vans for 25 yrs,,
The Ram replaced my '95 f-350 crew. I am not missing the Ford.

Impressive truck
Fast and powerful

There is no going back
The Ram replaced my '95 f-350 crew. I am not missing the Ford.
I spent 15 yrs as a general mechanic and I can say that I made more money off of ford than all others combined,,

and it waas always the same stuff that was wrong with them,,

Biden made an unscheduled visit to a Ford driving course at which safety tests are normally conducted, and had the opportunity to test drive the new Ford F-150 Lightning -- the electric vehicle Ford is manufacturing at a plant in Dearborn, Michigan.
"This sucker's quick," said Biden, donning aviator sunglasses,
Presidents don’t make “ unscheduled visits”, the Secret Service wont let them.

BULLSHIT, SUCKKKER!
E1sYZ6nX0AA_xDA
key word being visible,,

from the angle of that picture,, I never said it was an invisible steering wheel,,
You said "key word being visible."
And that angle shows both the driver and passenger sides and only one steering wheel, in Biden's hand no less.

Forum List

Back