Biden to announce executive actions on guns

This is the only thing I agree with xiden on and raising the taxes on corporations
We agree on only 2 issues

He is going to ban 3D printed guns and ghost kits
What he needs to do is ban any large mags over 7 rounds and all Assault looking weapons
They also should have federal laws that only restrict guns to your home
Just make everyone who wants to own a gun have a psych eval.

Tell you what, I'll trade your Psych eval for voter ID. How's that sound? That's what I thought......
I've long said voter ID for gun licenses.
Hmm., how about we make voting like getting a gun. so, to vote you would need to be 21, and would have to pass a background check, and can't be a felon, and would have to prove citizenship, and would have to provide an ID? Sounds fair...
But he/she could vote at a "vote show" with no background check or even verification of citizenship. And don't even get me started on buying a vote from your neighbor or from craiglist.

I have been to several gun shows over the years and yes, I have bought a rifle and a pistol (hell, actually 2). Every time I have purchased a weapon at a gun show they have ran a background check on me through the FBI database.

So, if your idea holds any water, you should welcome FBI data base background checks on ALL people BEFORE they can cast a vote.

You, like a typical leftist, believe that every redneck in the mountains comes down and walks into the gun show and buys the place out. Get a life, will you?
Well they don't here.

Ah, I see...you've been to a lot of gun shows?
There are at least two a year here and I go every time.

So you are telling me that at every gun show you attend, you have never bought a gun and had a FBI background check run on you? Interesting. Tell me, what state do you live in?
Kansas. Licensed dealers.do background checks. There are more unlicensed than licensed at the shows. They are limited on qualities they can bring in, but that's it. I rarely buy guns at the shows, I'm usually looking at trends, new things, and accessories.

Corporations are pirates and its time to make them pay real taxes

You mean the corporations that have bought all of the high level politicians and bureaucrats. Here's a clue, dude, the corporations DON'T pay taxes. They pass them on to YOU, the consumer. You need to educate yourself.

That is just stupid. When corporate taxes were cut did you see them start cutting prices? Hell no you stupid shit, so what is the damn difference? Corporations charge whatever the market will bear, taxes don't even factor in to the calculation.

Wow, you don't understand economics. You MUST be leftist.

This is the only thing I agree with xiden on and raising the taxes on corporations

What he needs to do is ban any large mags over 7 rounds and all Assault looking weapons

Tell you what, I'll trade your Psych eval for voter ID. How's that sound? That's what I thought......
Hmm., how about we make voting like getting a gun. so, to vote you would need to be 21, and would have to pass a background check, and can't be a felon, and would have to prove citizenship, and would have to provide an ID? Sounds fair...
But he/she could vote at a "vote show" with no background check or even verification of citizenship. And don't even get me started on buying a vote from your neighbor or from craiglist.

I have been to several gun shows over the years and yes, I have bought a rifle and a pistol (hell, actually 2). Every time I have purchased a weapon at a gun show they have ran a background check on me through the FBI database.

So, if your idea holds any water, you should welcome FBI data base background checks on ALL people BEFORE they can cast a vote.

You, like a typical leftist, believe that every redneck in the mountains comes down and walks into the gun show and buys the place out. Get a life, will you?
Well they don't here.

So you are telling me that at every gun show you attend, you have never bought a gun and had a FBI background check run on you? Interesting. Tell me, what state do you live in?
Kansas. Licensed dealers.do background checks. There are more unlicensed than licensed at the shows. They are limited on qualities they can bring in, but that's it. I rarely buy guns at the shows, I'm usually looking at trends, new things, and accessories.

Only licensed dealer can do background checks, but every gun show I have even been at, in half dozen different states, required background checks for all gun sales.
It is not federal or state law, but just required by the people running the gun show.
The dealers are the ones that run the background check, regardless of who is selling and who is buying.

Well they don't here.

Only licensed dealer can do background checks, but every gun show I have even been at, in half dozen different states, required background checks for all gun sales.
It is not federal or state law, but just required by the people running the gun show.
The dealers are the ones that run the background check, regardless of who is selling and who is buying.
Until you make a deal and meet in the parking lot.

Well they don't here.

No point.
Since you are taking too great of a risk to not run a background check, everyone does them.
Never seen or heard of anyone risking getting in trouble by not running a background check.
If you meet someone in the parking lot, it is likely you either get arrested or robbed.
The whole point of going to gun shows is they are safe.
So no one is going to bypass all that in order to take a risk of a parking lot sale.
There is nothing gained by that.

You mean the corporations that have bought all of the high level politicians and bureaucrats. Here's a clue, dude, the corporations DON'T pay taxes. They pass them on to YOU, the consumer. You need to educate yourself.

That is just stupid. When corporate taxes were cut did you see them start cutting prices? Hell no you stupid shit, so what is the damn difference? Corporations charge whatever the market will bear, taxes don't even factor in to the calculation.

LMAO, I have forgot more about economics than you will ever know. How about you explain the Phillip's curve. Do you even know what the cobweb theory is? What can you tell me about corporate tax rates and the WACC. Oh wait, do you even now what WACC means? What is your definition of "free markets"? What is the current risk free rate of return? Can you define the real interest rate? Explain the multiplier effect, and how does defense spending differ than social welfare programs in regards to the multiplier effect? Does the effect of immigration, both legal and illegal, have a positive or negative impact on the US economy? Define rent seeking, and explain how it relates to a "free market" through the writings of Adam Smith.

Well they don't here.

Yeah, that's a movie myth. Far too much risk involved. Gangbangers would rob anyone doing that sort of crap, not to mention the fact that cops are all over the place.

Clearly you've never been to a gun show.

LMAO, I have forgot more about economics than you will ever know. How about you explain the Phillip's curve. Do you even know what the cobweb theory is? What can you tell me about corporate tax rates and the WACC. Oh wait, do you even now what WACC means? What is your definition of "free markets"? What is the current risk free rate of return? Can you define the real interest rate? Explain the multiplier effect, and how does defense spending differ than social welfare programs in regards to the multiplier effect? Does the effect of immigration, both legal and illegal, have a positive or negative impact on the US economy? Define rent seeking, and explain how it relates to a "free market" through the writings of Adam Smith.

If you, as a so called expert, can't figure out how corporations pass on their costs to their customer then you are no expert.

I'm for removing ghost kits, but if that leans to eliminating cannons they can get fucked. I don't know enough about 3D printed, but they don't sound desirable.

Fuck off and the magazines over 7 rounds & ILMAO @ assault looking weapons, what are you 15? You don't know what you're talking about, at all.

The reason Clinton was able to raise taxes on the wealthy is due our economy was so great because of Reagan, China & internet. We were also early in our threat by Chinese etc. competition. While Xiden and Democrats assault small business so resources are limited to the fewest possible, you & he figures to tax corporations so they relocate outside our border. And then you guys want 15 an hour huh? Neat.

Restrict guns to home? You really are 15. How are you going to defend yourself Vs those who give a flying fuck your ban on guns away from home?

I also support Russia and China on destroying the US military and the Stalinist Dems

Wow, you really are a treasonous bastard. With any luck covid will take your ass, slowly and painfully.

They stole the election from Trump and I will never ever ever forget
I am taking my second shot in 6 days , so Covid won’t get me

ROFLMFAO

My allegiance is too democracy and not the Maoist Dems

Yeah, sounds like it.
I also support Russia and China on destroying the US military
Still laughing my ass off.

I'm for removing ghost kits, but if that leans to eliminating cannons they can get fucked. I don't know enough about 3D printed, but they don't sound desirable.

Fuck off and the magazines over 7 rounds & ILMAO @ assault looking weapons, what are you 15? You don't know what you're talking about, at all.

The reason Clinton was able to raise taxes on the wealthy is due our economy was so great because of Reagan, China & internet. We were also early in our threat by Chinese etc. competition. While Xiden and Democrats assault small business so resources are limited to the fewest possible, you & he figures to tax corporations so they relocate outside our border. And then you guys want 15 an hour huh? Neat.

Restrict guns to home? You really are 15. How are you going to defend yourself Vs those who give a flying fuck your ban on guns away from home?
That’s the quandary

Well they don't here.

Yeah, that's a movie myth. Far too much risk involved. Gangbangers would rob anyone doing that sort of crap, not to mention the fact that cops are all over the place.

Again, your opinion is noted but it doesn't change the facts

Biden to announce executive order on guns

1616990138735.png

Fuck Biden

Well they don't here.

Again, your opinion is noted but it doesn't change the facts

It's not my opinion. I have been attending gun shows for 60 years. What I stated ARE facts. At the last gun show in Reno, last weekend, there were 10 uniformed police officers. 4 undercover ATF agents, and at least 5 undercover California DOJ agents checking on what the attendees from California were buying.

So yeah, I know far more about gun shows than you ever will.

Just for the record - I voted for Trump !!
Yes and both parties rigged the election

Biden maybe the fake president but he is the president

No....he is not in charge thus he is not a Real President...he is a fake President.....who is really calling the shots?

I do not think anyone but a few insiders really know...I suppose it will gradually come out if biden is around very long....most people cannot keep secrets....some will tell someone and on down the line.

Obama appears to be involved from what I have heard....but I think he is more of a contact point for biden to get his marching orders.

Forum List

Back