Biden to Vaccinate Gitmo Terrorists Before US Troops

How about Americans on Death Row? Shouldn't they have priority over foreign Terrorists?

How about Deplorable Americans, the Chumps? Shouldn't we have priority?

BTW, the worst of the worst at Guantanamo Baby don't have POW status, they never earned it. They are unlawful combatants.
At some point they will win the right to challenge their detention. The withholding of medical care is not something anyone wants to be brought up when they finally get their day in court.
Their day in court should be a bullet to the back of the head.

55 prisoners at Gitmo.

33,000 troops in Germany.

Does your post still make sense to you?
What is sad is that it makes sense to you.

So there are 55 prisoners at Gitmo. Biden is correct to vaccinate them.. To do otherwise would be a war crime.
No, no, a crime would be putting Covid patients in nursing homes. Now go fire your criminal governors like you should and leave me the hell alone. Oh, that's right, Cuomo is your gold standard for leaders. I forgot.

With only a limited number of vaccines, medical personnel and teachers, etc. should be vaccinated before the general population, and especially before those in prisons.

Again, to not be able to see the logic is why the Left cannot see it and never will see it, and also conflate it to a war crime.

In fact, I bet my post is seen as a war crime as well by them

Where would YOU have put people who came out of nursing homes? Think.
Don't you have some genocidal governors to go elect or something?

Run along partisan fool.

Where would YOU put elderly people who need assistance, eating, dressing, walking, bathing and taking medications? THINK.
What are you babbling about? If you put Covid patients with the elderly it WILL kill them all off.

You would do better putting them ANYWHERE else.

Apparently you have no ability to reason.

How about Americans on Death Row? Shouldn't they have priority over foreign Terrorists?

BTW, the worst of the worst at Guantanamo Baby don't have POW status, they never earned it. They are unlawful combatants.
At some point they will win the right to challenge their detention. The withholding of medical care is not something anyone wants to be brought up when they finally get their day in court.

The Terrorists at Gitmo are there for the duration of the Global War on Terrorism. Until the world terrorists surrender unconditionally, or Sleepy Joe capitulates, I can't see releasing them.
Since we are not allowed to know much about them I have no opinion of whether any of them should still be detained or released. My concern is as always the precedent of America detaining anyone outside the jurisdiction of the courts. It is a basic human right that you should be able to challenge your supposedly legal detention in a court of law.

55 prisoners at Gitmo.

33,000 troops in Germany.

Does your post still make sense to you?
What is sad is that it makes sense to you.

So there are 55 prisoners at Gitmo. Biden is correct to vaccinate them.. To do otherwise would be a war crime.
No, no, a crime would be putting Covid patients in nursing homes. Now go fire your criminal governors like you should and leave me the hell alone. Oh, that's right, Cuomo is your gold standard for leaders. I forgot.

With only a limited number of vaccines, medical personnel and teachers, etc. should be vaccinated before the general population, and especially before those in prisons.

Again, to not be able to see the logic is why the Left cannot see it and never will see it, and also conflate it to a war crime.

In fact, I bet my post is seen as a war crime as well by them

Where would YOU have put people who came out of nursing homes? Think.
Don't you have some genocidal governors to go elect or something?

Run along partisan fool.

Where would YOU put elderly people who need assistance, eating, dressing, walking, bathing and taking medications? THINK.
What are you babbling about? If you put Covid patients with the elderly it WILL kill them all off.

You would do better putting them ANYWHERE else.

Apparently you have no ability to reason.
If you put the returning from hospital recovering residents in covid isolation wards and wings, away from the other residents, and with their own nursing aid staff that does not cross over, it won't spread.

You are guessing that because the Land of the Free refuses to put these people on trial.

The unlawful combatants are just being detained at this point in time, for the duration of the war. Like WW2 detainees in prison camps and stalags. After the war is over, then we'll consider trials depending on the evidence.

Right now, its very premature.

They can't be released, as no country will take them. What do you do if you want to release Khalid Sheik Muhammad? Rendition him to Saudi Arabia? They don't want him- particularly after the criticism the Biden Regime gave to their beloved ruler Mo B. Salman. I guess he can be taken to the gate, pushed outside into Cuba and told to "get lost". But that would be pretty cruel even for an evildoer.

Don't look like you are going to get any takers for a good old fashioned conservative race to the bottom. Oh well.

Don't look like you are going to get any takers for a good old fashioned conservative race to the bottom. Oh well.

What do you suggest that Biden do with the Terrorists at Gitmo instead?

They are too dangerous to be brought to the American Homeland, you know.

Kick the can down the road like everyone else did. Everyone knew it was a political and legal can of worms to consign these men to perpetual limbo but they did it anyway. Now there's nothing to do but hold on to them till they die and try not to lose our souls in the process.

You are guessing that because the Land of the Free refuses to put these people on trial.

The unlawful combatants are just being detained at this point in time, for the duration of the war. Like WW2 detainees in prison camps and stalags. After the war is over, then we'll consider trials depending on the evidence.

They can't be released, as no country will take them. What do you do if you want to release Khalid Sheik Muhammad? Rendition him to Saudi Arabia? They don't want him- particularly after the criticism the Biden Regime gave to their beloved ruler Mo B. Salman. I guess he can be taken to the gate, pushed outside into Cuba and told to "get lost". But that would be pretty cruel even for an evildoer.
The us invasion of iraq was unlawful and primarily based on lies. I dont see bush in gitmo.

The Saudis NEVER wanted Khalid Sheik Muhammed.. It has NOTHING to do with Biden.

The Saudis NEVER wanted Khalid Sheik Muhammed.. It has NOTHING to do with Biden.

That's my point, no one wants KSM. Yet, Biden says he wants to close Guantanamo Bay. The Evildoer has to go somewhere if he can't stay there.

Shameful.

I think I would take the word of star and stripes over a right wing rag. This article was dated back in January.

The us invasion of iraq was unlawful and primarily based on lies. I dont see bush in gitmo.

Bush is an ally of Biden's, I wouldn't count on that. BTW, Dubya was supposed to get extradited to The Hague-not Gitmo- during the Obama-Biden Regime.

Shameful.
Still trying to push this half lie?

That's all the OP ever does is push bullshit. He's a twin of Baron from Germany or Russia posting his BX about vaccines in a sub forum. OP appears to live on this site day and night. Must be some old fat fuck.

Kick the can down the road like everyone else did. Everyone knew it was a political and legal can of worms to consign these men to perpetual limbo but they did it anyway. Now there's nothing to do but hold on to them till they die and try not to lose our souls in the process.

Do you have a solution for Sleepy Joe to enact at this point in time? He is President now- its his decision. Would it be better, in your view, to send these Evildoers to a foreign country that doesn't want them, or to put the lives of American women and children at risk by bringing them to the Homeland?

Bush is an ally of Biden's, I wouldn't count on that. BTW, Dubya was supposed to get extradited to The Hague-not Gitmo- during the Obama-Biden Regime.
The US is above international law.You do what you like.

It is true the GITMO prisoners will get vaccinated if they are over fifty and have a high risk lifestyle in society. Soldiers are getting them also..

Forum List

Back