Biden very presidential at town hall last night

Well, he was intentionally vague on a few things, but I expect that out of a politician. But he did come across as competent, caring, and passionate. He should clean Trump's clock on October 15th assuming no shenanigans.
Head and shoulders above the current occupant of the WH.

Our next president, Joe Biden appeared very sharp and knowledgeable during the NBC town hall last night. He was very clear and assertive about his plans and ideas. Definitely a breath of fresh air, after 4 years of total chaos and incompetence.

^^^^ This:

1602026910818.png

Our next president, Joe Biden appeared very sharp and knowledgeable during the NBC town hall last night. He was very clear and assertive about his plans and ideas. Definitely a breath of fresh air, after 4 years of total chaos and incompetence.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Joe you are so wonderful...how bad does Trump suck?

Joe...does Trump suck really bad, or really really bad?

Yeah, sell it to the democrat party drones....

Well, he was intentionally vague on a few things, but I expect that out of a politician. But he did come across as competent, caring, and passionate. He should clean Trump's clock on October 15th assuming no shenanigans.
Caring and compassionate? Are you voting for a President or a nurse?

ya 47 years and not the least bit of effort on any of these issues

Well, a guy that doesn't ignore the safety and well being of the people he works around would go a long way to telling me that he has the best interest of the people he governs at heart.
And a guy that doesn't dismiss a virus as being "nothing" (that's killed over 210K people), and ignoring the economic damage it is doing to the country. Hey, that would go a long way too. :)

But that's way beyond Trump. So yeah, Biden is the better choice.

He gave a speech at Gettysburg today.

I watched it. He was very good.

I started all this with Biden being my second to last choice for president, trump last choice, but now after watching him and listening to his speeches, I'm more comfortable with voting for him.

Well, a guy that doesn't ignore the safety and well being of the people he works around would go a long way to telling me that he has the best interest of the people he governs at heart.
And a guy that doesn't dismiss a virus as being "nothing" (that's killed over 210K people), and ignoring the economic damage it is doing to the country. Hey, that would go a long way too. :)

Trump shut down travel to and from China in February and Biden called President Trump "xenophobic".

You need a nurse. You said that already. You’re senile so why should anyone listen to you?
Biden has dementia. Why should anyone listen to him, much less vote for him?

You need a nurse. You said that already. You’re senile so why should anyone listen to you?
Biden has dementia. Why should anyone listen to him, much less vote for him?
Biden doesn’t say the same thing over and over because he forgot he said it. You posted the same thing seconds apart you feeble minded friend of mine. I don’t mind. Remember to Venmo that money you agreed to send me.

• Funny
Reactions: GT

Trump shut down travel to and from China in February and Biden called President Trump "xenophobic".

No he didn't. He "restricted" travel for Chinese nationals. Not US citizens returning from China (who might have been infected). Lotsa people flying home in a panic through crowded airports with little in the way of testing, contact tracing, and quarantining. Out into the country we send ye! Hello pandemic! Honestly, why do we keep running over these lies? The horse is dead. Let it die. :)

Stack the court? Add 2 new states? 100 trillion green new deal? Did you finger that woman? Did you son use Air Force 2 to get a billion dollars?

Forum List

Back