Biden very presidential at town hall last night

Well, he was intentionally vague on a few things, but I expect that out of a politician. But he did come across as competent, caring, and passionate. He should clean Trump's clock on October 15th assuming no shenanigans.
Head and shoulders above the current occupant of the WH.
Caring and compassionate? Are you voting for a President or a nurse?
You need a nurse. You said that already. You’re senile so why should anyone listen to you?
Biden has dementia. Why should anyone listen to him, much less vote for him?
Biden doesn’t say the same thing over and over because he forgot he said it. You posted the same thing seconds apart you feeble minded friend of mine. I don’t mind. Remember to Venmo that money you agreed to send me.
Bi
Biden has dementia. Everyone knows that.
Now you are stuttering. Bi... Biden you typed. See a nurse. Please.
Trump whole deal was to interrupt Biden causing him to stutter Trump is not only the worst POS ever in our WH but in our country
Biden's time has passed. Admit it.

Well, he was intentionally vague on a few things, but I expect that out of a politician. But he did come across as competent, caring, and passionate. He should clean Trump's clock on October 15th assuming no shenanigans.

Well, a guy that doesn't ignore the safety and well being of the people he works around would go a long way to telling me that he has the best interest of the people he governs at heart.
And a guy that doesn't dismiss a virus as being "nothing" (that's killed over 210K people), and ignoring the economic damage it is doing to the country. Hey, that would go a long way too. :)

But that's way beyond Trump. So yeah, Biden is the better choice.
Trump shut down travel to and from China in February and Biden called President Trump "xenophobic".

Rump shut down Chinese National Travel from China only. Meanwhile, for two months, over 40,000 Americans came in from China bringing in Covid into the West Coast. It went from 15 cases to hundreds of thousands almost over night. Stop making shit up.

You need a nurse. You said that already. You’re senile so why should anyone listen to you?
Biden doesn’t say the same thing over and over because he forgot he said it. You posted the same thing seconds apart you feeble minded friend of mine. I don’t mind. Remember to Venmo that money you agreed to send me.
Bi

Sorry there bud but that dog don't hunt anymore. Move on to the next lie on your list.

Well, a guy that doesn't ignore the safety and well being of the people he works around would go a long way to telling me that he has the best interest of the people he governs at heart.
And a guy that doesn't dismiss a virus as being "nothing" (that's killed over 210K people), and ignoring the economic damage it is doing to the country. Hey, that would go a long way too. :)

Trump shut down travel to and from China in February and Biden called President Trump "xenophobic".

Rump shut down Chinese National Travel from China only. Meanwhile, for two months, over 40,000 Americans came in from China bringing in Covid into the West Coast. It went from 15 cases to hundreds of thousands almost over night. Stop making shit up.
You can't keep Americans out of their own country. Cuomo put infected people back in the nursing home population and no one says a word. Selective outrage, huh.

You can't keep Americans out of their own country. Cuomo put infected people back in the nursing home population and no one says a word. Selective outrage, huh.

No you can't. But you can make them get tested (and even have a plan for testing), you can contact trace to find out who they've been in contact with..and then you can quarantine them for two weeks....just by default!! :)
And this can be done...IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY!

If only there were someone at the top who was familiar with how government worked....
Oh yeah, I'm sorry. Would it have suited your narrative better if Cuomo had sent them out into the streets to just die?
Because, who needs the elderly screwing up our outrage?

Bi
Trump whole deal was to interrupt Biden causing him to stutter Trump is not only the worst POS ever in our WH but in our country
Biden's time has passed. Admit it.
Biden knows more about Gov'r ,more about foreign affairs , more about our economic well being than that moron trump could ever know

I forgot the Slow Joe was even on rambling about how much he loves abortion. Meanwhile, I was watching Trump salute the military arriving at the White House. He beat the China Virus!
Fer doesn't even know how to salute

huh?
Guess you were never in the service

He's above the eyebrow you fool.
Ever see the pos return a salute when he's 5 feet past the soldier saluting him?

i will now vote against whoever is the opponent of "Biden"

wait...IT'S DONALD TRUMP?

fuck!

Bi

Sorry there bud but that dog don't hunt anymore. Move on to the next lie on your list.
It's obvious he isn't the man he was even 4 years ago. Get real.

No you can't. But you can make them get tested (and even have a plan for testing), you can contact trace to find out who they've been in contact with..and then you can quarantine them for two weeks....just by default!! :)

If only there were someone at the top who was familiar with how government worked....
Oh yeah, I'm sorry. Would it have suited your narrative better if Cuomo had sent them out into the streets to just die?
There were facilities provided that weren't used. You can't win this argument. Cuomo screwed up.

He has the dementia vote locked down for sure!!!

Bi

If Hiden can be made to stutter that easily why would you want him for our president?

Bi

There were facilities provided that weren't used. You can't win this argument. Cuomo screwed up.

Cuomo followed state and federal guidelines. Again, he admitted, not the best course of action but what was he supposed to do?
Yeah, I know, screw em!..they're gonna die anyway.
But you get OUTRAGED!!....

Bi

If Hiden can be made to stutter that easily why would you want him for our president?

If Stuttering was his only problem, we should Cannize him. But it's not. I am sure Biden has other problems. But the last time I checked, even GW wasn't perfect either. And have you ever heard Lincoln really speak? That's enough to drive the paint right off the walls. So I doubt stuttering once in awhile is even worth mentioning but you will anyway.

People are listening and probably should, because the first debate pretty well showed there is not a shred of truth to you trump party hit line. It is just another lie, from the trump party liars. That is now a lie that won't work. Try again.
All Biden could do was call the President names. He wouldn't give us names of judges. He wouldn't answer about packing the court. He's befuddled and shows it. You guys are desperate.
He melted your undisciplined racist, covid boy down on national television. Or was donnie just being stupid donnie again?

Bi

Cuomo followed state and federal guidelines. Again, he admitted, not the best course of action but what was he supposed to do?
Yeah, I know, screw em!..they're gonna die anyway.
But you get OUTRAGED!!....
Democrat screws up, no problem. Typical.

People are listening and probably should, because the first debate pretty well showed there is not a shred of truth to you trump party hit line. It is just another lie, from the trump party liars. That is now a lie that won't work. Try again.
All Biden could do was call the President names. He wouldn't give us names of judges. He wouldn't answer about packing the court. He's befuddled and shows it. You guys are desperate.
He melted your undisciplined racist, covid boy down on national television. Or was donnie just being stupid donnie again?
So you're saying Latinos are stupid because 2/3 of them said Trump won. Why do you hate Latinos?

So you're saying Latinos are stupid because 2/3 of them said Trump won. Why do you hate Latinos?
There you go, making crap up again. I never mentioned Latino Voters. Trying to prove trumpers are just natural born liars, like the Covid King of Washington DC?

Bi

If Stuttering was his only problem, we should Cannize him. But it's not. I am sure Biden has other problems. But the last time I checked, even GW wasn't perfect either. And have you ever heard Lincoln really speak? That's enough to drive the paint right off the walls. So I doubt stuttering once in awhile is even worth mentioning but you will anyway.

I hated GW and I couldnt give a shit about a pres thats been dead for a 155 years.
And of course I wasnt the one who brought up stuttering since it's obviously dementia.

"The blinders have been taken off" the American people, says Joe Biden. "They say, 'Geez, the reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf.'"

Forum List

Back