Biden very presidential at town hall last night

Well, he was intentionally vague on a few things, but I expect that out of a politician. But he did come across as competent, caring, and passionate. He should clean Trump's clock on October 15th assuming no shenanigans.
Head and shoulders above the current occupant of the WH.
Caring and compassionate? Are you voting for a President or a nurse?
You need a nurse. You said that already. You’re senile so why should anyone listen to you?
Biden has dementia. Why should anyone listen to him, much less vote for him?
Trumps daddy had Alzheimers Now he has it

Well, he was intentionally vague on a few things, but I expect that out of a politician. But he did come across as competent, caring, and passionate. He should clean Trump's clock on October 15th assuming no shenanigans.
You need a nurse. You said that already. You’re senile so why should anyone listen to you?
Biden doesn’t say the same thing over and over because he forgot he said it. You posted the same thing seconds apart you feeble minded friend of mine. I don’t mind. Remember to Venmo that money you agreed to send me.
Bi
Biden has dementia. Everyone knows that.

Trump beat covid.

Our next president, Joe Biden appeared very sharp and knowledgeable during the NBC town hall last night. He was very clear and assertive about his plans and ideas. Definitely a breath of fresh air, after 4 years of total chaos and incompetence.

He gave a speech at Gettysburg today.

I watched it. He was very good.

I started all this with Biden being my second to last choice for president, trump last choice, but now after watching him and listening to his speeches, I'm more comfortable with voting for him.
And truth be told it's not that his message isn't good ,it is , but imo the big thing is the moron trump opening his mouth spurting out feces that is the main reason for Bidens lead

Trump beat covid.
The POS is a dead man walking

You lefties are sooooo desperate. Fun to watch.

Not as much fun as watching the collective right shit their pants in desperation and then throwing it against the wall in vain hope that something will stick before November 3rd.
Biden President. Senate and House comfortably in the hands of Democrats. Man, the abject fear must be just about choking you. :auiqs.jpg:

People are listening and probably should, because the first debate pretty well showed there is not a shred of truth to you trump party hit line. It is just another lie, from the trump party liars. That is now a lie that won't work. Try again.

Biden doesn’t say the same thing over and over because he forgot he said it. You posted the same thing seconds apart you feeble minded friend of mine. I don’t mind. Remember to Venmo that money you agreed to send me.
Bi
Only useful idiots for the Russians, believe that....:)

Bi

Yeah, despite the shit show that the first debate turned into, I think that idea was pretty much laid to rest.
Biden came across as both competent and knowledgeable...when he was able to get a word in edgewise.
You need to find another talking point.

Bi
Now you are stuttering. Bi... Biden you typed. See a nurse. Please.

Trump beat covid.
The POS is a dead man walking
Wrong. Doctors said today the President shows no symptoms. He beat it. Too bad, so sad.

People are listening and probably should, because the first debate pretty well showed there is not a shred of truth to you trump party hit line. It is just another lie, from the trump party liars. That is now a lie that won't work. Try again.
All Biden could do was call the President names. He wouldn't give us names of judges. He wouldn't answer about packing the court. He's befuddled and shows it. You guys are desperate.

Exactly! I think the Liberals ideal President

Well, a guy that doesn't ignore the safety and well being of the people he works around would go a long way to telling me that he has the best interest of the people he governs at heart.
And a guy that doesn't dismiss a virus as being "nothing" (that's killed over 210K people), and ignoring the economic damage it is doing to the country. Hey, that would go a long way too. :)

But that's way beyond Trump. So yeah, Biden is the better choice.
Biden would be similar to the Queen of England. He would be trotted out to events where he could smile and wave, then his Marxist masters will shuttle him back to his room in the White House full of blowup dolls and perfumed wigs.

Bi
Now you are stuttering. Bi... Biden you typed. See a nurse. Please.
Trump whole deal was to interrupt Biden causing him to stutter Trump is not only the worst POS ever in our WH but in our country

Bi

Yeah, despite the shit show that the first debate turned into, I think that idea was pretty much laid to rest.
Biden came across as both competent and knowledgeable...when he was able to get a word in edgewise.
You need to find another talking point.
He was flustered. He wouldn't answer questions about the court. He was an old washed up bureaucrat.

Forum List

Back