Biden Vows To Shutdown Border If Congress OK's Deal

First page of the playbook for a Democrat heading into a presidential election:

Talk like a Republican.

Obama did not need it, because he was black and the media was getting "tingles up" their "legs" over him. I wish that were not a quote, but it is.

Clinton did it, very successfully.

Now, Biden trots it out.

The hiding strategy would probably work better.

Take yes for an answer.

You get the border deal you wanted and all you have to do is fund the war effort for Ukraine… which is incidentally the right thing to do

But nooooool. Papa Trump thinks it might hurt his election chances

Take yes for an answer.

You get the border deal you wanted and all you have to do is fund the war effort for Ukraine… which is incidentally the right thing to do

But nooooool. Papa Trump thinks it might hurt his election chances
I don’t care what Trump thinks, or his election, or the GOP, split the bill like the Democrats want, take out the presidential powers, take out Ukraine funding and it is good.

I don’t care what Trump thinks, or his election, or the GOP, split the bill like the Democrats want, take out the presidential powers, take out Ukraine funding and it is good.
You may not (I don’t fucking believe you) but those GOP Congress assholes are still scared shitless of him

Let me say this again

Republicans held Ukraine and Israel funding hostage to get the deal they wanted on the border.

If you have trouble reading that have someone help you
I never said otherwise, you are the one that needs someone to help you read. I want the bill split, I don’t care what Republicans want. You are pissed that I disagree with the Republicans? Fuck you and your partisan bullshit politics.

You may not (I don’t fucking believe you) but those GOP Congress assholes are still scared shitless of him.
Democrats and Republicans are afraid of Trump, it’s funny watching the two major parties running in fear of one man.

“I, uh President John F, Rethbroomstickshipsuntyouknkwrherhetherhing

Anyway

I just have one word to say about this uhmmmmimmauhgraything

Thing

If Congress would only and simp uhhh grant me authoesgioitty to unilabrotory close the boredom, I will finally be able to do what I’ve always been able to do anyway and repeat loudly I will be able to do uhm ahh the thing!

I’m Kamala Jill and I’m running for the senate

and so am I.

Thank you and God Bless … me … did I sneeze?

Turn to the left and shake the hand of Mayorkas.”

Forum List

Back